Topic: Touch the Dead Coming to Nintendo DS

If your like me and you don't have an X-Box360 chances are you haven't played a decent zombie game in ages. Well today I ran into a game that looks promising and we can take it on the go. Yes, Nintendo DS will be getting their own slice of the horror...

Read More : Touch the Dead Coming to Nintendo DS

Re: Touch the Dead Coming to Nintendo DS

Looks like a pretty cool game.  Unfortunately, I don't own a DS, either.

I don't own a DS either but my buddy does. I'll let him know. But i do own XBox 360 which i do own Dead Rising big_smile:D:D:D

Personally, I can't wait to play this. I loved Resident Evil DS and this looks just as promising.

I'm more of a PC gamer.  Down with consoles!  tongue

Looks good. No DS for me either. sad

Damn.. Yea I got a Wii and a DS.. Plus all the last gen consoles except XBox.. I've never really liked Microsoft entering the console wars so I haven't picked up any of there stuff.. Although I'm really tempted to pick up a XBox360 now..

I own a DS, And i also own Touch The Dead, I liked the game but did not love it, Its more like a tamed down House of the Dead remake, The touch screen works really well and makes shooting the zombies really easy, But thats a good thing cause there is so many damn zombies in this game its not even funny, If it was not for touching the dead to kill them you would be fucked cause they gang up on you really fast, You still have to reload by draging the ammo across the touch screen to your gun, Alot of ppl bitch about that in recent Touch the Dead reviews saying it takes too much time giving the zombies a chance to sneak up on you and get a bite, But i myself found it to add more of a challenge to the game (Besides that you can get weapon power-ups, And they make reloading your ammo far more faster)

Touch the Dead was a fun game while it lasted (Like most hand held games) it ended up falling kinda short, With only four chapters with three levels each it only took me about five hours (And that was because i only played a little at a time) At the end of each 3rd level you have your basic boss fight, Sadly enough only two of the four boss fights were even halfway challengeing. by beating the game you can unlock two new modes Furious mode beat that to unlock God mode. I would say if you already own a DS Touch the Dead is well worth picking up, Even with its shortness its still a blast to play.

my bro has a DS so ill prob buy this and play it on his.

Looks cool as hell! My buddy is going to get this for me for my birthday. I just showed it to him and he thinks it is killer!