Topic: Bad Habits!!!!!!

Picking My Nose In Public.........Kidding!!!!!!
Ok! picking my nose in private.....
Being on this forum"very addicting habit"
Seriously....sweet tooth for ice cream and to much the stuff.

Re: Bad Habits!!!!!!

me? bad habits? heh heh heh wouldn't you like to know wink

thedeadshallrule wrote:

me? bad habits? heh heh heh wouldn't you like to know wink

you got my wheels turning, turning, turning....shit blowout!:cool:

I bite my nails, smoke cigarettes, eat fast food probably more than I should

I eat out more than i cook which really sucks for my girlfriend cause she loves my cooking, school has just been an ass kicker lately.

I complain all the time. I'm a whinger I whinge tongue.

I leave everything to the last minute. And I mean EVERYTHING. Especially important stuff, that should've been done weeks ago. At the moment, I have to get a transcript of my marks here at the university, before Christmas break... so, naturally, I have 4 days left til I go home, it takes at least a couple days to get the transcript to me, and I still haven't gone down and filled out the form to get one yet. I guess I'll be doing that tomorrow morning...or maybe monday...

I also have a really bad habit of saying the wrong things at the wrong times. Intentionally. I've creeped out quite a few innocent bystanders and lost a couple friends that way. At least, around here, I can say all that shit, 'cause most of you are just as messed up in the head as I am big_smilecool

Oh, and I'm a Prime...we all have a habit of using more words than are really necessary, and not knowing when to shut up. I need a midget with a canary and a cane to follow me around wherever I go and haul me away whenever I start rambling. Like now, for instance.

Last edited by Chrizzy (2009-12-11 00:52:46)

sex
drugs
alcohol
HM
bad music
bad movies

nope, can't think of any lol lol

i fart a lot!:D

I smoke cigarettes.  That's about it.

cocaine  cool

joking

Looking at that avatar of Mistresses tongue

MistressOf Horror wrote:

cocaine  cool

joking

aka white lie tongue

My bad habit?

Too often placing my trust in those who are spiteful, nasty and backstabbing. Letting my heart rule my head and placing trust in those who do not deserve it.

Last edited by BlackTequilaKiss (2009-12-11 13:59:39)

^^^^^^aw darlin don't you ever change, stay soft and loving no matter what hard circumstances try to come against you. The character that builds from these should be shaped into immortal good. AND only you can choose to do that...ahhh the beauty of it...

Gardenofstone10 wrote:

I bite my nails, smoke cigarettes, eat fast food probably more than I should

yikes

I never got why people would bite their nails. It makes your fingers get those scaavy-looking skin peels? Yuck!

I guess I have a bad habit of procrastinating..like hardcore.  Oh, and gossiping & binge-drinking.

Cocaine, which isn’t the bad habit, it’s that I like to do it off the rear of a tranny amputee midget prostitute. Those little bastards are like potato chips you can’t stop at one.

BlackTequilaKiss wrote:

My bad habit?

Too often placing my trust in those who are spiteful, nasty and backstabbing. Letting my heart rule my head and placing trust in those who do not deserve it.

I have the same habit Hun, it hurts alot I know, but always remember sweetie, there are those rare people that you can place you're trust in  wink big_smile