Topic: New Trailer for Romeros CRAZIES Remake

Below you can checkout a brand new trailer for the remake of George Romero's The Crazies. The film stars Timothy Olyphant and no... George Romero is not involved. This new trailer is a bit shorter then the original trailer we posted months back but i...

Read More : New Trailer for Romeros CRAZIES Remake

Re: New Trailer for Romeros CRAZIES Remake

I might actually see this movie! The trailers are pretty damn interesting, but I'm not looking forward to it hmm Its hard to tell with this one! lol

This could be bad and could be fucking awesome! Either way I will be checking this out and so far its my most anticipated film of 2010.

if the movie can fill in all these great clips with some good suspensful fear and/or action it will be a good movie.

Trailer looks pretty good, thanks
Watched the original a couple nights ago!

looks awesome!!!

Yep, looks B E A utiful! Def looks like a must see.

liked the first trailer and this one is just as good so count me in at the box office

I LOVED the first trailer. This one isn't as good but it's still pretty good. The first trailer, though, blew me away. Friggin' awesome! I can't wait to see it!

This looks great. Will see it for sure!

I saw the trailer during the Ninja Assassin previews (very cool and gory as hell flick btw!) - looks pretty interesting I have to admit - I'm there smile

Yeah, I like that one

From the looks of the trailer, it looks like it could be a whole hell of alot more entertaining than the original.  I dig the bone saw coming after him!

I loved the original but like any movie it did have some minor flaws. I think the remake could actually air out the minor problems in the original so along with: The Lovely Bones and The Wolfman, this is one of my most anticipated movies for next year. Cannot wait! big_smile

Not sure what to think of this yet.  That trailer kinda made it look like a zombie movie...kinda getting sick of those.

That looks really good