Topic: Saturday Nightmares Expo!

Hey guys,

New here to the forum, just wanted to post Saturday Nightmares Expo March 19-21st at the Landmark Loew's Theatre in Jersey City, NJ. All the details are on the website including the advanced ticket sales.

Looks like it's going to be quite a weekend; George Romero, Tom Savini, the cast of Night, Dawn and Day of the Dead, lots of goodies including panels, Q&A's, Movie screenings, costume contest, FX show, looks like an awesome weekend.

Re: Saturday Nightmares Expo!

I'd mark you as a spammer except you forgot to put in a website link, and the expo might interest people here.  Actually, that includes me, it's a 90 minute drive.  Depends on the schedule, but I think I may actually go if you aren't lying about the itinerary.

Sorry to be harsh, we get a bunch of spammers sometimes.

Hmmm, it looks real.  Interesting.  Hotel is kinda pricey.  Could be a nice spring break.  Hmmm.

I just thought since this is a Horror forum people would be interested, not spamming just spreading the word. The point of forums I thought.

You automatically get cool points for the screenname wink and if I wasn't in england, I would be there. Shame really. hmm

romerobuff wrote:

I just thought since this is a Horror forum people would be interested, not spamming just spreading the word. The point of forums I thought.

Sorry I jumped the gun on you.  My apologies.  As I said, this does look like a very interesting event.   I thank you for bringing it to my attention.  Please remind me/us later on when it gets closer, I'm pretty sure I'll catch at least one day.  I might do the whole weekend if I have time off.

This just looks like an amazing event; It's so different from other Expo's. The theatre itself is one of the old wonder palaces from the 1930's. Romero will probably be in his glory there! This will be my first time seeing Dawn and Creepshow on the big screen!

Last edited by romerobuff (2009-12-14 03:03:03)

Anybody else on the east coast interested?

This would be so awesome to go to. But unfortuneatly, I'm too far away.

But welcome to the site Romerobuff! big_smile

I'm not too far but I'm definitely staying at a nearby hotel; I just like being part of the scene for the whole weekend.

To far away.
Welcome romero.