Topic: Terminator 5&6.

That's right it looks like there will be at least two more.
5&6 are in the plotting stage.
The following link contains possible spoiler points.
http://www.movie-moron.com/?p=6405

Re: Terminator 5&6.

sounds good.. although I admit I lost interest after the Terminator 2 Judgement Day

OK, what they need to do to tie up the franchise is make the movie we all have been waiting for since the T1 dream sequence- A balls-to-wall all out war movie in the future.  No f'n around with the family line, no time travel, one epic, last-gasp, FX orgy of destruction and fire.  No romantic interests.  Terminators crushing skulls, humans firing plasma cannons from their crotches, kangaroo-koalas with laser eyes, the whole bit.  Monkeys with exploding bananas, Tom Cruise and Val Kilmer flying airplanes to Kenny Loggins music.  Heimlich-like power armor.  Girls in bikinis playing volleyball for no reason.  Pro football on the moon, but using a Martian's body instead of a football.  Predator's running around f'n up the Terminators.  Dancing penguins with nuclear-tipped tap shoes.  Cows who want to eat mo chikin!    The creepy dancing guy for Great Adventure.  Pensive Hamster wipes out an entire battelfield with one ook.  I want all that shit, baby!

[edit- or would that be too much?]

Last edited by azathoth (2009-12-17 16:13:48)

^^^haha

Never enough Terminator for me!

Salvation was my favorite,despite not having the govenator.

My favorite will always be T2.....seeing that one in theaters was just such an awesome experience.

Must disagree and go with T2.  Though the fake Governator was funny in Salvation.

azathoth wrote:

OK, what they need to do to tie up the franchise is make the movie we all have been waiting for since the T1 dream sequence- A balls-to-wall all out war movie in the future.  No f'n around with the family line, no time travel, one epic, last-gasp, FX orgy of destruction and fire.  No romantic interests.  Terminators crushing skulls, humans firing plasma cannons from their crotches, kangaroo-koalas with laser eyes, the whole bit.  Monkeys with exploding bananas, Tom Cruise and Val Kilmer flying airplanes to Kenny Loggins music.  Heimlich-like power armor.  Girls in bikinis playing volleyball for no reason.  Pro football on the moon, but using a Martian's body instead of a football.  Predator's running around f'n up the Terminators.  Dancing penguins with nuclear-tipped tap shoes.  Cows who want to eat mo chikin!    The creepy dancing guy for Great Adventure.  Pensive Hamster wipes out an entire battelfield with one ook.  I want all that shit, baby!

[edit- or would that be too much?]

I love you big_smile

Salvation cool

From my point of view T2 is the best.

#9 is FINE!