Re: The Dream Thread

LoudLon wrote:

But say, that Beiber kid makes a cute chick, huh?  If I were fifteen and couldn't tell the difference, I'd hit that.

I uncomfortably cant disagree with that.

"What's 6G?"
"What's a Bieber?"
"I dunno but it looks like a girl,"

Tripod wrote:

I’d hit that regardless

hmm

Last edited by swollenguy (2011-03-30 14:48:13)

swollenguy wrote:
Tripod wrote:

I’d hit that regardless

Whoa

I'd tap that..with a stick. A very long stick!

LoudLon wrote:

I have a radio/cd alarm clock, set to CD.  The first song on the CD is I Disappear, by Metallica.  My alarm goes off, and the song merged into the dream I was having.  So in my dream, I was singing I Disappear in an empty karaoke bar, and people started flooding in from the streets and headbanging to it.  Next thing I know, in my dream I have a guitar in my hands.  I can play this song on guitar in real life, but in my dream I look down at my hands and they're not even hitting the right notes, but the music's still coming out correctly.  A girl threw her panties at me and they landed on my face and hung on my nose.  I breathed in to smell them, and it was that salty/sweet smell (those who enjoy dining on vadge know what I'm talking about). 

And then I woke up. hmm

Lon, that was last Thursday, not a dream!   lol

I rarely remember my dreams but a few days ago i was fortunate enough to have a Zombie Apocalypse dream, i was far from the hero i'd hoped for though and it was actually quite terrifying.

My memory of it has mostly disappeared by now but one bit stands out.
I had opened a garage roller door and walked in only to be confronted with about 20 zombies, i was backing up trying to shoot them but i had no idea how to use the gun and the bullets just kept falling on the ground. As they got closer i grabbed a jackhammer hoping that it would stop them getting too close but it was too heavy i just couldn't hold it up for long....then somehow i'm behind the zombies and i'm frustrated with the heavy machinery in my hands so i hurl it, it hits a zombie in the back of the neck and pushes the top half of his body from about the nipples up forward on an angle but leaves his spine still sticking straight up out of his back, pointing towards the sky. I have that picture in my head quite vividly.

It was one of those early morning dreams where i kept waking up terrified then falling asleep straight back into the dream. Still...it was good fun.

I dreamed I blew up this black balloon, but it was all warped and wrinkled, and it was the size of a garbage bag.

Last night I dreamed I was walking on my front lawn and there were dead snakes everywhere. However, there was one Cobra that was still alive, and it was constantly trying to strike me. There was a huge boa constrictor there too, but he was too lazy to try to eat me.

I HATE snakes. Damn those creatures of knowledge...

Were you wearing a fedora? ^

^ Hmmmm.....I dunno. I'm never able to see myself in dreams. hmm

Last night I dreamed at this guy that was staring at me from the street because I thought my dream design that night was stupid.

It has to be a curse that every time i have a romantic dream its always a dream with a man i am not attracted to. Like last night I dreamed i went on a date with that guy from Frasier. LOL

I had the weirdest dream last night.... but I woke up before I found out if it was a bad dream or not...

Me, my best mate and another girlfriend of mine got into a taxi to head out somewhere at night. The taxi driver was irish and kinda cute but had no idea where he was going. His satnav broke and his car broke down in the middle of nowehre not long after. The 4 of us walked over to a random abandoned house (pretty modern and still fully furnished but a total mess) and crashed there for the night. The 3 of us were debating whether he did this on purpose and was dangerous or whether he was genuinely lost and just an idiot. The next morning the 4 of us set out to find the nearest city. Discussions continued about whether we should leave the irishman and go our own way or not. I had a bad feeling about him and said we should do our own thing but my mate Shylie felt sorry for him and didn't want to leave him alone and abandoned. My best mate was torn.
Eventually we came upon another man in a broken down car who joined up in our search for help. I was suspicious that he and the irishman were working together and were going to kidnap us cos they were acting far too friendly for people who had just met.... then I woke up.

I'm a little annoyed that I didn't get to find out what the story was but also kind of glad cos I have the feeling it would not end well.

Weird HM dream last night!

Dreamt I went out to my truck and all my tires had been stolen off my truck.  So...I'm like what the hell do you do if ALL your tires are gone?  It's not like I can just change all of hem.

Then I got a call on my cell and it came up as from shesaid?  Even though shesaid? wasn't a contact in my phone.  Anyway, shesaid? had my tires stolen off my truck and wanted me to pay them to stop them from doing other bad things.  I talked shesaid? into letting me pay them $300 every 90 days.

No idea where this dream came from.  That's pretty much where it ended.

Get this - -

Jimi Hendrix appeared in my dream, with his big afro, medallion, full funky psych get-up and everything!! And do you know what he said to me?

"Heeeeey, man I need your turkey."

BEST DREAM EVER. big_smile
tongue

has anyone here ever dream of me? smile

God last night i dreamed i had plague like boils on my face and was trying to find someone to take me to the hospital then i had some sort of zombie dream and then i dreamed of that comedian guy from the green hornet was my dentist and he used super glue to fix a tooth ... lol

I had a dream that me and a group of people were trapped underground in a cave in

^ Were there pirates with big butts?  Shoes without socks?  smile

it was sooo scary in this dream we all died and we were ghosts and did not know it.  and no there was no pirates lol  crazy man.

,,,edit

Last edited by MistressOf Horror (2011-06-05 01:22:04)

^  You edited your whole dream post?!?!?  Musta been a bad one.

I keep forgetting all my dreams!!

I had my first lucid dream ever yesterday evening. It was extremely weird but overwelmingly exciting.

Is there anyone else out there who has had experiences with lucid dreaming??

Oh yeah, quite often.  My dream self will be fully aware it's in a dream, and react in ways that would make not a lick of sense in the "real" world but make perfect sense in the dream world.  I'm hard pressed to mention a specific dream because it seems the harder I try to pinpoint something in particular, it blurs even more LOL -- but yes, I have lucid dreams regularly.