Re: The Dream Thread

I keep having this great dream, where I buy this HUGE old house, the people left alot of antique furniture and it needs cleaned out and painted, but god this house is amazing.
I dreampt about it last night also. kewl

azathoth wrote:
Baby_Firefly wrote:

LOL Az your dreams are detailed!!
Then he came into the yard and cut my head with the knife and it hurt LOL.

I've always been blessed (in my eyes) to have fun/funky/wacky dreams.  Sorry about your head, you were always a 'cut above'.  lol

LMFAO nice

thedeadshallrule wrote:

I keep having this great dream, where I buy this HUGE old house, the people left alot of antique furniture and it needs cleaned out and painted, but god this house is amazing.
I dreampt about it last night also. kewl

You dream about cleaning and painting a house?? lol

It's not about the actions of the dream/ nightmare, it's about the beauty. It doesn't have to be a complex dream to be beautiful. I've had some wonderful dreams that comprise of little, that most people would say is boring but they were still beautiful to me.

There is one recurring dream but I do not think it is a dream per se but a memory I have forgotten for some reason. Standing around a pool, looking around. On the left hand side is the adult sections. Two adults are swimming together, a band of other adults are talking to the side of the pool and others are messing around. Droplets of water are caressing the ground. In that same pool are people rolling out of slides that wave throughout the building.

The right side is the kids pool, there's an elephant slide to to the further left of it. Then as my eyes gaze up I see this strange jungle gym thing. It's literally hooked to the wall, the base of the jungle gym is strong enough to not break, inside the gym are several entwined tube slides, all of which are levelled down and lead straight to the pool. A little gap for the children to splash into the pool.

The sun outside is soft, lingering but not too bright. From the corner of my eye I can just see the green of the outside lawns. And that's it. It barely lasts 2 minutes but I know this is not imaginary.

I can see I have been to this place before, sometime somewhere but my mind cannot place it. Every year, once a year I have this same dream and still I wonder where I was. I know I was only young but everything is so clear and I've never figured out this little puzzle in my head.

Last edited by BlackTequilaKiss (2009-12-28 00:27:32)

Completely agree BTK.

There is a riot of some sort, people are angry and my brother and I have to escape!

We run, we hit some of the men, but some have weapons, one has an ax and chops off my bro's head!... I wake up after that

Last edited by DownLord (2009-12-29 14:41:38)

Nasty dream.

But welcome to the site DownLord! big_smile

tongue;)  I don;t like see horror movie

^^^That's probably why you're banned. LOL.

I had a dream that i was walking in a river in the amazon when a giant andaconda coiled around me and started to squeeze me to death. It bit my face a couple times, and then it squeezed me tighter, and then I woke up. Scary dream!

The other day I dreamed I had a date with Jensen Ackles Lol  tongue  last night i had some sort of dream that I was a co-owner of some sort of restaurant/bed & breakfast place but the dream went off wierd unfortunately i do not remember much

I used to have a reaccuring dream when I was about 7. I would dream that I would be eating a penut butter sandwich with my Grandfather when all of a sudden two cops would burst through the door and arrest me because they thought I stole the jar of jelly from the supermarkert. And my Grandpa didn't seem to mind them taking me away. LOL. Weird dream.

^^ Very strange dream Creature. But sounds rather funny too lol.

The last dream I remember really was too creepy even for me.

I'd forged broken ties with my mother and we were out shopping and talking, we're walking under this glass dome and about to go and see a film when I suddenly stop dead in my tracks. My heart is doing twice the speed, racing fast, I can barely breath then it stops and I collapse under my own weight.

Wake up some time later at the hospital with my other half by my side. The doctors keep saying I have this strange condition where if I get too excited my heart will fasten and I could die at any given moment.

Me and the other half go out as usual but I'm always fearful of getting excited. One day out with my dad and I get too much enjoyment suddenly my heart gives out on me again but no one helps and as I crawl around, everyone coyly leaves me and my dad does nothing, just stands there watching. Then... it all fades to black.

I like dreams that are scary but far from the mark and that felt too close to reality even for me.

That's a nasty dream BTK. I've had a couple of those too.

I had a dream two nights ago that I was in my house on a stormy night and their was this evil doll that was alive and kicking and biting me. So I took it and started slaming it against stuff. I opened the freezer door wide opened and placed the doll halfway in the fridge. Then I slammed the freezer door as hard as I could. I re-opened the door and the evil doll stopped moving. I had finally killed it. But then I heard a small meow. It was my cat, Simba, who had been crushed when I slammed the door! It's ribs were all crushed and the fur was all bloody. But it was still alive. Weird dream. Poor Simba. LOL.

i dreamt that my wife, my son, my dad and me were in our back garden at night, and a lot of large ufo's were hovering in the skies. A load of planes came and there was a dogfight and all the planes were destroyed by the ufo's and they disappeared.They did not harm us or anyone else on the ground.In the dream the next day we were outside again and a load of planes flew around shooting missles and things but there were no ufo's. my dad said "The air force are going to be ready this time" and i woke up, the effects in the dream were fantastic and it seemed very real. i had not been watching " Independence Day" or " Close Encounters" during the evening.the dream came out of the blue.:/

Weird but really cool dream Wolfman. cool

I had a UFO type dream once. I dreamed that I was out in a field in the middle of the day. And this egg shaped UFO landed softly on the ground. Then the steps came out of the UFO and then I woke up. That sucked because I really wanted to see the aliens. But it was still a really cool dream because everything was just so peacfull.

I dreamed yesterday that I beat the crap out of my best friend. Weird. hmm

last night i dreamed that i was out having drinks with my guy buddy (almost felt like newyears )  we take this free shuttle bus home and are so busy laughing that we hardly notice the driver has gone the wrong way. I notice that we are about 2 miles away from the outskirts of the city headed towards the nearby orchards. I suddenly sober up and notice how sinister and creepy the driver is. I shout 'STOP!!' and jump out, pulling my friend with me.  we walk away towards town and I notice the driver just idling (he must be watching us in the rearview mirror) so i pull my friend along and run in the orchards,, trying to zig zag my way thru and head back to town.. I hear the driver get out and give chase...then I woke up

^^^^^Creepy!!

Here's one I posted way back in July of last year.  I remember having to type it down immediately before I forgot it.  Even to this day I get little fleeting images of this dream and it gives me the shivers:

(as posted last year)
...it was so terrifying I had to write it down now before the details begin to escape me.

In my dream, I was in a city that was suddenly the site of a zombie uprising.  But they didn't look like zombies, they weren't rotted, they looked like people who had just been in like a really bad car wreck, mangled and caked in bright, stark red blood.  And before I knew it the entire city was being evacuated and hoarded out of the city by everything from rooftop to subway tunnel, and all the while in my dream I'm getting these little flashback snippets of my family all succumbing to this disease.  And when a person turned it was INSTANT.  At one point in my dream hundreds of people are climbing upon a roof and as they're climbing they would INSTANTLY transform into hideously mangled versions of themselves, so no sooner would I get to a rooftop or into a subway train or even onto a street there was no stopping, no slowing down, and hoards of people fleeing and instantly transforming mid-step. 

We make it to a subway tunnel and the SWAT team leading us into it instantly transform and -- another weird thing -- they didn't look like zombies, they didn't try to eat anybody, and I don't remember anyone actually being even grabbed by one.  It was just the fact that everywhere I went in this dream, no matter where it was or who was around, the transformation of someone from regular person to graphically mangled version of their self was immediate, like in less than a second.  Guts would pour out of their stomachs looking like minced meat or chunky applesauce...and then, right before I woke up, my dream self remembers having seen flashes of billboards advertising something called zombie-exgorge.com, and my dream self realized that I was actually living on a live web-page and that the only way to rid my "world" of this plague was to get a "cleaner" program that was advertised by this zombie-exgorge.com.  This was all in the very final closing seconds of my dream, right before I woke up.

Okay, now, no, I'm not advertising a webpage.  If I am, it's spelled wrong -- even in my dream my dream self made note that there's no such word as "exgorge."  But though it might sound silly, this had to be probably one of the most horrific and graphically violent dreams I've ever had, and I've had some doozies.  It was just so relentless...there was no getting away, it was horror every second, everywhere, happening to everybody, and there was no escape.  Besides waking up, and I'm glad I did because like I said...it wouldn't stop.

Wow..now that's a really scary dream Lon. I would be up all night after having that dream. Horribly scary stuff.

Vampy had a neat dream last night.

George Clooney hired me to be the grill guy at a local pizza shop.  I completely screwed everything up.  When he went to check on something else, she went all crazy with the chop chop flip flip.  He comes back and says, that's different from what you did.  Vampy tells him Az learns quickly.  CLooney then fired me and hired her.

Damn Vampy!  tongue

I was dreaming I was back in high school, my freinds are all happy I am there, and I realize I am back in high school and start freaking out, yelling YES, I AM GOING TO GO TO FILM SCHOOL!!!
lol
My dream freinds were weirded out, but I was so damn happy!!

I hate school dreams.  The weird thing is when I'm going to school I don't have them, but when I'm out of school I have them all the time and I wake up all freaked out that I'm late for a test or I missed an assignment.  And this is after 18 years of good grades in school, and I still have thiese suckers.

^^^Ah man. Those suck.

I can't remember on dream I had last night. Not even a clip of one. All I remember is darkness. LOL.