Re: The Dream Thread

^^^Frightening but awesome dream!! Along with bassi's dream, I'd like to see that dream protrayed on film.

I had some sort of dream at being at a place that washes blankets and it looked like a gas station service station then it went to this dark rusty place with a prison cell in the adjacent room and there were these cute little dogs all over the place. I can not remember anything beyond that.

Last edited by Godzilla_Rules (2010-02-08 10:41:36)

Grinded wrote:

I suffer from something that makes my temperature rise alot at nights
All my GF complains that lying next to me at nights is like lying next too a fire sometimes big_smile..
This results in that if i wake up too abruptly i am still in the dream but still  awake
(you can call it massive hallucinations lol )
strange part is that i still continue dreaming when i wake up  like that
my dream takes in what i see in my apartment and when its  dark a chair doesnt look like a chair big_smile

Been pretty scared that i will hurt my GF alot off times
things i done while in that state have been many smile

so i dream alot mostly something wierd like a mix off sci-fi and horror
big metal elevators someone chasing me or i chase someone you name it i dream it smile

Ya that happens to me. I actually sit up in my bed and start randomly talking about shit that does not make sence and i point to imaginary things  LOL  like i am still int he dream or i talk to my headboard and start pounding it like a keyboard or something. i guess i work in my sleep too!  lol   I also think iget up and surf the internet in my sleep

I also talk ENDLESSLY in my sleep. often about my ex'es so when ever a man spends the night i warn them in advance i saw all sorts of shit in y sleep. i also tend to say hatefull things in my sleep about everybody and everything that i do not mean and i can not control it obviously.

Last edited by Godzilla_Rules (2010-02-08 10:47:05)

Nothing too cool has happened in my dreams lately. Just a big blob of senceless dreams that don't make any sence.

Wow, last night was lame.  I dreampt I was shaving.  Woo hoo.  hmm

^^^^Don't feel bad. I have lame dreams like that too. Ugh.

Had a dream about shrunken people running around in a little container. Also dreamed of a baby being shrunken into a microscopid speck. lol.

I wish I had nice dull dreams lol, but nope.

Last dream/ nightmare I had was me and some folks from HM were playing a mystery game. Everyone was being killed off one by one and it was up to the remaining members to figure out who the killer was before they become the next in line. The reveal at the end showed it was Meh killing off everyone, the greed had got to his head lol.

Decapitations, stabbings, hangings, broken bodies, spears in bodies etc... as usual pretty bloody lol

^^WOW! lol

Awesome dream BTK, I hope I died nobly.

Had a good one last night- I was on the Mentalist and me and Jane were screwing with peoples' heads left and right.  Very cool, though not spooky.

lol ^ awesome dream and thanks Azay. smile I've never had a sweet dream, the only dream that's not been remotely horror is the one that recurs every year, a lost memory, other than that always nightmares but I've gotten use to them now lol, they do help me keep my imagination fresh smile

I had my first dream related to HM last night! big_smile

Had a dream that I was looking for a certain class in my new school. I was walking around endlessly, walking into different rooms, asking people if they new where this class was located. No one was answering me. So I started to walk down the halls, looking at the labels on the doors. I took another look at my schedule, which was on a piece of paper in my jean pocket. The class I was looking for was called "A-1 Mathematics". And then to the side it said, "You've been invited to this class by MyersFan72." Then I was like, "Sweet! He's in this school!" So I continue looking down the halls and I finally find the door labeled "A-1 Mathematics" and I enter. The room is filled with kids and a stict up-tight looking teacher. I keep looking to see if I can find MyersFan72 but then all of a sudden my dream ends.
~~~
Not too excitiing I know, but it was my first dream related to HM, so I thought it was pretty cool.

For the first time in my adult life i had a dream that was not a night mare at anly level. I dreamed that me and my ex-best friend that i have not seen in over a year made up and became friends again.

^^^That's cool! smile

I would like to thank HM for causing me many a sleepless night lol.

Last night was to say the least the ODDest dream yet!

Living in a house out in the mid of nowhere with some members of hm including: maven, morguex, creature, meh, azathoth and oddly his monkey Bobo. We're all sleeping one night when a sudden bloodthirsty scream awakes us.

Getting up we wonder what's going on. Is it a killer in the house? A misunderstanding? or something more deadly? We find Creature (you) sliced in half with claw marks in your stomach. All in a circle we try to disparage who the killer was but quickly come to the conclusion it was neither of us.

So we go to sleep the next night on alert, we awake when we start hearing the screams again... run to the room to find out what is causing this to find a LARGE Bobo on his knees eating Meh's insides out. Where his paws are, large nails have grown out, explaining the scratches and his mouth is now full of razor sharp teeth.

We then spend the remaining nights trying how to destroy him. We finally manage to do so but there are casualties along the way finally leaving just me and Meh in the house, I notice though that Meh is strangely on edge and when I see his fingernails starting to grow I realise he's been overtaken by Bobo's spirit, not taking any chances I lop his head off and head back home. Bloody but alive...

Thank you very much HM! lol

Last edited by BlackTequilaKiss (2010-02-12 08:11:08)

^^^^ lol:lol::lol:

Should I be scared? lol HM has definitely become an influence in my nightmares.

^^^^That's good. It just mean you have a fantastic imagination.

That is a bad Bobo.  He shall be reminded harshly not to eat my friends.

^^^lol.

Another nightmare:

A woman gets on a train, no one else on it, a little after midnight. She sits down and waits for the ride home. The train arrives eventually at her destination but when the conductor goes on to check, there's no one on the train but blood splattered from wall to wall, pooled on the board. Scared and not sure what to do he calls a P.I.

and I'm partnered with the P.I.

We go through surveillance tapes from a few years before and notice something creepy. A shadow very quickly moves across the screen when we pause the motion of the video we can see the outline of the person slinking across the screen.

A few nights later another person goes missing and only the blood remains. We go through the underground system where we are set upon by something the P.I. loses his life and I barely come out alive. Teaming up with an officer, we decide to put a stop to the madman's reign of terror once and for all.

However... from vague recollection. Things do not go to plan, the officer dies and I manage to get out bloodied. With no one else to find for answers, they shut down the line and I'm left haunted by the images of what I saw during the investigation...

Kind of creeped me out a little this nightmare.

Kind of like a cross between the Grudge and Midnight Meat Train.  Next time take Bobo with you.  I have had exactly one dream that he was in and he filpped out like Yoda in Star Wars 2:- Clones.  F'n amazing!  It was ballet on crack while hooked up to a 230 volt line!

last night  i actually had a Nightmare big_smile

Was actually quite intresting one aswell
was some disease/curse/poison (dont really know what)
but when you got it you started bleeding alot i got it anyway was in a cabin near the the ocean when  i started bleeding remember it quite well thanks to i looked down on my legs around the knees and it was pulsating out blood from every place it could get out,
i went into the water and was on my knees when something came across the water
(think tremors but in the water)
that went straight for me alot of tentacles shoot out and damn they did hurt even in my sleep remember that i tried to scream while i was still in the dream and half awake to force me awake
But had to really force myself to try to scream  in real life before i  got out some strange sound
think i must have heard like a hurt animal or something even woke my GF up aswell that had passed out on the sofa from to much whine big_smile

well after that i fell back to sleep and it got turned into a B flick horror movie
turns out the monster that hunts me  is actually the Kraken
http://uncoverthetruth.info/uploads/1231056047_kraken.jpg

and he could track me wherever i went even could travel under the earth so alot off chasing me breaking into houses to try to get a car or get help.
Last thing i remember is that me and one more guy (think actually it was Turk from Scrubs big_smile ) had got a car but somehow we ends up crashing in some trees he bolts off like the speed off lightning when  he  see the earth start rising while i am  fighting with my seatbelt then i see alot off tentacles and then i dont remember anymore.:lol:

Usually i never dream this vivid and remember this much either and the dream was pretty much like a story and that doesnt usually happen either

Last edited by Grinded (2010-02-13 08:51:37)

God damn i had a dream

I dreamed of this traveling circus and these migets from hell and tried to rescue a girl from being sawed in half for real. then i was back home and a teenager. I dreamed i had a penis ( a big one too) and i played with it too much and it fell off. LOL  lol  I was like wtf?  it can not do that. lol  lol  I thought i could just throw it away since after all i am a girl and not supplsed to have one  but then i noticed blood all over me. Then I said oh shit now i gotta tell my dad and have him take me to the hospital. then i woke up lol  lol  i woke up laughing lol

Last edited by Godzilla_Rules (2010-02-13 09:41:50)

Godzilla_Rules wrote:

God damn i had a dream

I dreamed of this traveling circus and these migets from hell and tried to rescue a girl from being sawed in half for real. then i was back home and a teenager. I dreamed i had a penis ( a big one too) and i played with it too much and it fell off. LOL  lol  I was like wtf?  it can not do that. lol  lol  I thought i could just throw it away since after all i am a girl and not supplsed to have one  but then i noticed blood all over me. Then I said oh shit now i gotta tell my dad and have him take me to the hospital. then i woke up lol  lol  i woke up laughing lol

Wonder what Freud would have deducted for conclusion off that one
big_smile:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D