Re: The Dream Thread

I do not knopw why i dream of penises so much. I do not get laid as much as i need it thats probably why lol

Grinded wrote:
Godzilla_Rules wrote:

God damn i had a dream

I dreamed of this traveling circus and these migets from hell and tried to rescue a girl from being sawed in half for real. then i was back home and a teenager. I dreamed i had a penis ( a big one too) and i played with it too much and it fell off. LOL  lol  I was like wtf?  it can not do that. lol  lol  I thought i could just throw it away since after all i am a girl and not supplsed to have one  but then i noticed blood all over me. Then I said oh shit now i gotta tell my dad and have him take me to the hospital. then i woke up lol  lol  i woke up laughing lol

Wonder what Freud would have deducted for conclusion off that one
big_smile:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I dont want to know LOL tongue

Nor do I.

Had a dream I was playing guitar. That's it. LOL.

Had a real fun dream where me and Vampy were beating the shit out of demons/vamps/zombies etc.  We were watching Zombieland right before we went to sleep.  big_smile

^^Awesome! lol

I had a dream that my father grabbed my girlfriend's ass. It was horrible! LOL.

Dreamed last night that I was watching deleted scenes on The Devil's Rejects.
That and I dreamed that I got a large sliver stuck up my toe. And I had to pull it out, and there was dark blood squirting everywhere. And....that's about it. LOL.

i had a dream the other night that i found out i had a daughter i didn't know about from years ago with somebody i used to work with when i was at my job at BT. someone i never fancied and never ever had a relationship with ( can't even remember the girl's name). the trouble was in the dream the wife found out!when i woke up, for a split second i thought shit was that real? i know it's not but i'm not answering my door over the next few days especially if it's a female, just in case.... you never know........:/;)

Horrible dream last night, Vampy divorced me on I forget why now reasons.  Woke up in sheer panic until I rolled over and hugged her.

Whew.

azathoth wrote:

Horrible dream last night, Vampy divorced me on I forget why now reasons.  Woke up in sheer panic until I rolled over and hugged her.

Whew.

YOU BIG SOFTIE!

YOU BIG HAIRBALL!   lol

azathoth wrote:

YOU BIG HAIRBALL!   lol

you see, they are already wondering WTF ? now we have united in morguespace! they will quake in fear! who 's that coming over the hill?...... WOLFAZA!!:lol:

you never want to see a swollen wolfaz coming over the hill i'll tell you that

wolfman1959 wrote:
azathoth wrote:

YOU BIG HAIRBALL!   lol

you see, they are already wondering WTF ? now we have united in morguespace! they will quake in fear! who 's that coming over the hill?...... WOLFAZA!!:lol:

Oh shit, I can see the motherhumping WOLFAZA on the horizon baby! 

Just look at that awesome shit right here!  You are either down with the WZ or you are lunch!
http://johngajowski.files.wordpress.com/2008/02/blue-monkey-001-small.jpg

Gotta stop drinking so much caffeine....

azathoth wrote:

Whew.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONz9LHTM … re=related[/youtube]
say no more know i not gonna be able to sleep

azathoth wrote:
wolfman1959 wrote:
azathoth wrote:

YOU BIG HAIRBALL!   lol

Oh shit, I can see the motherhumping WOLFAZA on the horizon baby! 

Just look at that awesome shit right here!  You are either down with the WZ or you are lunch!
http://johngajowski.files.wordpress.com … -small.jpg

Gotta stop drinking so much caffeine....

ha ha ha! good one aza! i knew you'd come up with the goods:D

I have a secret link to Google's 'insane' servers....

Had a dream I was scuba diving underwater, and the little asian people that were with me all of a sudden turned into little midget mermaides and dived back into the water and dissapeared. lol

I had three nightmares the other night about zombies. That was after I viewed the trailer for Zone of the Dead, in which there's a zombie nun!

Also dreamed of a boat being crushed by a shark. (Jaws influenced, no doubt)

Fun dream about fighting demons/zombies (not sure) in my old school.  With a sword.

Dreamed I was sitting under the sun in a forest. And there was different colors all around me. It was a really cool happy dream.

Vampy was dreaming about arguing prices with a car dealer.  Almost as boring as the dream I had that I was shaving (yup, I actually had a dream about shaving).

Had a dream I was listening to The Who's Won't Be Fool Again, only the song was being played faster then it's normal speed.

Fall asleep to CSI New York?