Topic: Horror On DVD for March 27th

This week really has alittle bit of everything. With all of the After Dark films coming out today you can count on some quality titles which include two of my favorites Gravedancers and The Hamiltons. There is also a wide aray of other films coming o...

Read More : Horror On DVD for March 27th

Re: Horror On DVD for March 27th

I was just checking out Pervert and that one sounds like it could be good. And with it being compared to Russ Meyer, John Waters, and Herschell Gordon Lewis films rolled into one, Now that sure isn't a bad thing at all. tongue

Yea I had the opportunity to actually watch that movie in October at a convention but I passed it up.. I really had no idea what it was about and thought it was just another indie film that they were screening.. I guess I should have looked into it more..

Thats too bad you missed it. I would have liked to have seen it on the big screen.
I never even heard of it till I read your post here and did a little searchin on it smile Pervert's going into my collection sooner or later tongue

There's also a few others there that I will be getting, like Pumpkinhead: Ashes to Ashes if I can find it cheap and The Gravedancers sounds good.

There is a lot of good stuff this week.  I want to pick up a lot of the Horrorfest films, Versus, Shutter, Pervert, and a few others.  Great week for DVDs.

The Hamiltons, Gravedances, and Wicked Little Things all look like good movies to me.  The others look good to, but those three are the ones I would like to get a hold of.

I just finished watching Dark Ride not to long ago and i thought that movie was kick ass and i do recommend checking this out. And later on i will be watching Wicked Little Things. As far as Versus goes, that movie is one of my favorites but to me i don't need to rebuy it. I'm happy with the version i own.

Yea Versus kicks major ass.. One of my favorite all time flicks. I just rented Wicked Little Things and Turistas.. The Hamiltons and Gravedancers are also good flicks..

My List:

After Dark Horrorfest Films
Roman
Pumpkinhead 4

Umm...Goon, Dust Devil already came out.  Came out a few months ago.

Going to grab After Dark Horrorfest movies (when they are cheaper), Pervert, and Roman (which sounds awesome).

I'd like to see Turista and Albert Fish

Aw!  I forgot about "Roman".  Definately wanna pick up the famous Mckee/Bettis switch off.  Looks awesome.

Out of the DVDs in this article which were released on Tuesday, the ones I'm interested in are:

Wicked Little Things
Penny Dreadful
Roman
& Unrest.

I own all of the After Dark Horrorfest movies and i have to say OH MY GOD! I was not disappointed not one bit. All of these movies are simply the best and amazing. For any horror fan, these are a must own.