Topic: Castlevania Minus Anderson

It seems like nowadays not to many people are fond of Paul W.S. Anderson as most of the online horror community has released a huge sigh of relief. Why? Well according to Dread Central, Anderson has left the Castlevania project. The film has been in ...

Read More : Castlevania Minus Anderson

Re: Castlevania Minus Anderson

I forgot all about this film.  Is it going to be anything like the video game?  If so, that's awesome.  The game is extremely addicting and fun.

Basically from what I understood Anderson's script was basically a prequel to the games and telling the rise of Dracula and the vampire hunting family.

TiM the Zombie wrote:

I forgot all about this film.  Is it going to be anything like the video game?  If so, that's awesome.  The game is extremely addicting and fun.

I Agree...
ive been a fan of this game since the very first on nintendo....cant wait for the movie to finally surface..i would love to know the story of how it all began.

Yeah, I remember playing it on the original nintendo.  My parents had one.  Anyways, yeah, it'll be good to see the story unravel.  Plus, it's a vampire flick.  Haven't seen a good one of those in a while.