Topic: Torture Ideas For Hostel 2?

I thought I'd start my membership with a bang. Any original torture ideas for Hostel 2? I have some suggestions below.

Being that the focus on Hostel 2 are females, I'm going to throw some forms of female-oriented torture out there.

- Red hot poker or blow torch up the vaginal canal, searing it shut permanently.

- Following the French Inquisition's example, you could shove a small vicious animal/bugs (fire ants, ravenous rat, electric eel, etc) in a vagina and then sew it up.

- Hammer breasts to a wooden board with nails, give the victim an "incentive" (another torture) to want to get away, therby rippintg their breats off the board.

- Various means of electric shock to the genitals/breasts, or other sensitive areas of the body (such as the eyes).

- Stretching/ripping of the labia lips.

How about some more creative, theme-based tortures?

- Dress one of the victims up in a ballerina outfit, place her in a wired cage, play some appropriate musical pieces, and electrify the entire cage - floor, walls, ceiling - and gradually turn up the voltage. First she'd be "on her toes", running about, hopping, dancing to get away from the inescapable shocks, then eventually glued to the spot and deep fried.

- Spin a victim around and around in a swivel chair until they vomit - and then continue until they faint.

- Give them a choice between one nagging, constant form of torment (tickling, flicking, something like that) and one form of torment that's more severe (caning, piercing). Give them the freedom to switch between the two tortures at will.

Anyone else have any other ideas?

Re: Torture Ideas For Hostel 2?

I'm sure Eli Roth will out-do any creative ideas that I may have.  I was reading in Fango that KNB had to look away during one scene.  Tell me that's not intense.  I can't wait for this fucking movie.  My most anticipated film of the year.

Slowly lower a chance victim into a wood chipper, feet first.

Taking one of those metal files used for construction, file down each finger tip and toes down to their bone. Then taking a surgical knife and plucking out one of their eyeballs or both, Thriller style, but the entire time having a ball guard in their mouth. Then taking the surgical knife and slicing off each of their nipples right off. And then solphiriac acid poured right into the vaginal canal.

i dotn liek giving out my ideas for gore and torture i liek to be quiet bout my movies

As a female, EaterofWorlds, I must say your ideas really really make me shutter.

Forms of  Torture for Hostel 2
       1.starve them for 2 weeks then put some honey on your penis so they can suck real good.
       2.throw the little bitches in a tub of dry ice and watch their skin fall off.

3 Treat them to the meal of their lives then cement their assholes shut air tight as they grimace in pain from gastric pressure and eventually slowly lose breath and die a slow miserable death of self poisonous toxins.

4. Have some big fat fairy clown fart in her mouth for an hour and just about as hes finished he oozes some nice fresh brownish green diarreah and to show his apprecition he sticks her with a huge bowling pin right up the little cunts twat and then lights the wick on it and watches her pussy explode as he says "nice blowing ya".

5. Cut her eye lids off tie her up on nail bedded chair then put her under the brightest, hottest lights and let the interrogation begin.  If the little whore is still alive after a couple days we'll put  a nice mink coat on her and thow her in the sona and watch her cook to death because she deserves to go out in style.

6.Puta gun to their head and make them drink cat piss.

The Epitome of Fear wrote:

As a female, EaterofWorlds, I must say your ideas really really make me shutter.

I have a devious mind. Out of curiosity, what theme-based torture idea got to you the most?

That would be hammering the breasts to a board.  Because if you are endowed it will take some pretty long nails.

How about Eli Roth having his nuts bit off by a rottweiler for making both Cabin Fever and Hostel, lol.

Make them watch "Tamara" or "Rest Stop"

Sorry to stray from the original topic, but how many of you think that Jay Hernandez' chanracter will be killed off early in the film? 

And as far as the torture goes, you can do anything from the chinese water torture to cutting off nippled and nailing a mans nutsack to a board...I dunno what else to say.

UrbanCannibal wrote:

LOL, good one......or better yet make them sit through a 72 hour now stop marathon of Uwe Boll flicks sober as a bat.

RIP wrote:
UrbanCannibal wrote:

LOL, good one......or better yet make them sit through a 72 hour now stop marathon of Uwe Boll flicks sober as a bat.

C'mon now, that's just cruel.

*Better watch what we say, he may challenge us to a boxing beat down

Last edited by UrbanCannibal (2007-03-29 20:01:40)

Hey or better yet make them watch Strangerland...God I hate that FUCKING MOVIE!!!!!!

Make them have to watch reruns of this season of American Idol with that Sanjaya character on it singing, lol.

Remove the seat from the toilet, make them do housework, make them cook, clean and do luandry but hit them with a rubber chicken for each skidmark they don't get out of the underwear, tie them up and have a conversation with them but gag them so they don't get a word in edgewise.

Deep-fry "someone" in boiling oil and eat them.  That would be cool.

I say strap them in a chair, A Clockwork Orange style, and make them match the first film.