Re: How Are Your Emotions Today.......Thread !!!!!!!

wild yam drops in my coffee, getting chili prepared in crock pot, looking forward to some yoga and meditation on the porch, then off to study.  I am gonna DO this day;)

HorrorQueen17 wrote:

Bit sad & lonely again. Playing Xbox to try & cheer myself up

Great idea, should do the trick a bit.
What game dya like playing???
My old NOT 360 one died a few years back, power supply shut down. Been the baddest and saddest thing that happened to me the last few years. I moded it with Linus it was impressive, Nintendo, Super Nin and Commodore 64 [old schoolers like me will remember this] emulators and games. Woah, loved my baby.

I don't like the 360 OS at all. Was better then IMO so I didn't get a new one.

Quite happy- surprise visit from the munchkins today!  big_smile

Happy,won money on tennis betting big_smile

I'm annoyed, over a game. Gosh darnit.

Sounds awesome! I still play my old N64, quite often do a runthrough of Super Mario 64 and Banjo Kazooie big_smile Also have an old Sega Megadrive, load up Sonic on there sometimes, it's brilliant lol.

It took a little getting used to the 360 OS but I do like it. I hate how they update all the goddamn time though, just leave things be for a bit!

I love playing loads of things, especially stuff like GTA and COD, playing a lot of Prototype 2 at the moment, and trying to get all of the cheevos from Olympics 2012. I love achievement hunting, but I don't play online so I can't always get them all. Also cannot wait for Fifa 13. Do you game now?

kXnPunk wrote:

Great idea, should do the trick a bit.
What game dya like playing???
My old NOT 360 one died a few years back, power supply shut down. Been the baddest and saddest thing that happened to me the last few years. I moded it with Linus it was impressive, Nintendo, Super Nin and Commodore 64 [old schoolers like me will remember this] emulators and games. Woah, loved my baby.

I don't like the 360 OS at all. Was better then IMO so I didn't get a new one.

Wanna know what grinds my gears? And forgive me if I'm sounding racist but I'm really trying not to, but it's when white people try to act black. Ugh it just annoys me whenever they try to sag, constantly say "n*gger", and try to act all thug like. Why is it that us white people try so hard to act gangster?

Beats me.  Being white is great.  We get all the best seats on the bus.

Sick to my stomach!.

I just got crushed in the first round of the playoffs in my fantasy baseball league. There is no tomorrow.

I also am losing BIG in the first game of the year in my fantasy football league. There is always next Sunday though for that team.

Hopefully I will be feeling better by tomorrow night ? That is if the S.D. Chargers beat the Oak Raiders on Mon night football.

LoudLon wrote:

Beats me.  Being white is great.  We get all the best seats on the bus.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TG4f9zR5yzY

Louis CK - Being White.

I whined about this somewhere earlier, but last night our power went out for 12 hours.  You know how hard it is to get trash and recycling together using just a candle and a flashlight?  Read Lovecraft by candlelight, which when combined with the wind, was rather creepy.  It was a bizarre night, no one could sleep well, candles all over the house, couldn't even see the stars since it was so cloudy.  sad

And guess what, the power company called and said they will be cutting off the power again for at least an hour tonight- after the sun sets.  Dipsticks.

A little advice for criminals: You want to be a scumbag and try to rob from veterans, prepare to be killed.
http://www.military.com/video/specialti … 8.facebook

I'm a scumbag, but I only steal bananas from trees for the monkeys.  And crack dealers, sometimes the monkeys have a craving for the gamey taste of crack dealer flesh.

Hey, it's not a perfect world.  big_smile

I'm tired and completely unmotivated. I need to finish my current project, but I'm trying to find every excuse I can to not work on it.

^^
I'll send the enforcer monkeys over to get you motivated.  Do you prefer to be paddled by oak or cherry wood?  tongue

I cant find my fox tail anywhere, I know I hid it in a drawer or closet so the cats wouldn't get it. I need it so I can look "tribal" I found my rabbit skin geez...grumble grumble

Excited, rejuvenated, intellectually curious. Except now I can't sleep. And I have school tomorrow morning. I quit my job (because I don't need it at this point in my high school life) and now I'm thinking about not going to school tomorrow and taking a sick day so I can stay at home and research things that I'M interested in. Say what you may, but I feel good about that.

Also, I'm writing a book containing all of the poems, essays, aphorisms and musings that I've put on paper (or computer) over the past six years. Basically everything from the 13-18 age bracket - all of my angst-ridden writings in one book. So far I have over 120 pages compiled in a document (with the spaces taken out even big_smile ).  Pretty much everything goes with this book. If you want your username in my 'credits' section, let me know.

I'm pretty stoked because today is my 2 year wedding anniversary to my wife!!!

Creatch- I hope you didn't skip school.  Once you start doing that for random reasons, it rolls downhill from there.  Trust me, I did it in my first couple of years of college.  Not a pattern you want to get into.

Shit, Garden, you reminded me that my 12th anniversary is coming up in 6 days.  big_smile

^ Yep, once you start skipping school, it becomes a horrible pattern. I done it one year and missed a ton of school, I got caught and stopped straight away. That's a pattern to stay away from, seriously.

Not to worry my peeps, I listen to the words of the wise. It's my one hooky day, and I feel I needed it for reflection. No patterns or lazy paradigms will develop from this day-off. smile

^^
I'll hold you to that promise.

That you may, my monkey friend.

Padawan is wise.

The Creature wrote:

Excited, rejuvenated, intellectually curious. Except now I can't sleep. And I have school tomorrow morning. I quit my job (because I don't need it at this point in my high school life) and now I'm thinking about not going to school tomorrow and taking a sick day so I can stay at home and research things that I'M interested in. Say what you may, but I feel good about that.

Also, I'm writing a book containing all of the poems, essays, aphorisms and musings that I've put on paper (or computer) over the past six years. Basically everything from the 13-18 age bracket - all of my angst-ridden writings in one book. So far I have over 120 pages compiled in a document (with the spaces taken out even big_smile ).  Pretty much everything goes with this book. If you want your username in my 'credits' section, let me know.

Noting wrong with skipping the occasional day.  Hell, I skipped quite often my last two years of school.  Not out of laziness, but because thanks to my mom insisting my sisters and I keep our studies up over summer break, we had a habit of starting every new school year already knowing most of what would be taught that year.  I found I could further my education better on my own than spending endless hours in a class listening to a teacher drone on about crap I already knew. lol

Still, don't go making a habit out of it.  Because of my frequent skips, I would invariably end up missing important test days and never felt obligated to make up for them, so my final grades were almost always a score below what they should have been.

Yeah.  Shows you how smart I am. lol