Re: How Are Your Emotions Today.......Thread !!!!!!!

Pissed... I'm tired of being completely overcharged for my clothes. It's just ridiculous. I wear a 4XTall t-shirt..... How much are they? $40. How much is a 3XTall t-shirt with the same thing on it? $9-$14. What the hell?! Like it really cost THAT much more to make a shirt one size bigger. It's not right.

Is pain an emotion?  Forget all the BS I said about not feeling pain anymore; it feels like someone is jamming a red hot poker into my groin at this point.

Embracing the madness...been slowly going crazy for a month...I just kicked it up into second gear.

When I welcome everyone here with "Welcome to the asylum...", it's not a figurative phrase.

I tried to watch an episode of Game of Thrones with my Dad..bad idea.

^^after reading the books...I find watching the series is tedious.....not that reading the books wasn't....

JackBurton wrote:

Embracing the madness...been slowly going crazy for a month...I just kicked it up into second gear.

Still in second gear??? Wait for the fifth things kick in really wildly at that speed lemme tell you. lol

I LOVE Game Of Thrones what a great show.

Happy, happy me today. One of my best friends is back from Grece were he spent 2 weeks. His photos are just MARVELLOUS. Wish I had enough $$$ to go back to Europe. I enjoyed every second of the 4 years I stayed there.

The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page. - Saint Augustine of Hippo

Grrrr. My Frankenhooker DVD aint come yet!

Punk -  I always leave myself a lot of headroom when it comes to insanity...you can always be a little bit MORE crazy.

Feeling sort of trapped at home these days. Shit weather and caring for my mother.

Been very pumped all day for the elections here in the states.  Closest in over 80 years, it's like a huge circus.  Gonna be nice when all is over though.

^^
No more political ads!

JackBurton wrote:

Punk -  I always leave myself a lot of headroom when it comes to insanity...you can always be a little bit MORE crazy.

The MORE the BETTER if you ask me. lol

^^
Hi.  Welcome to Azathoth.  big_smile

Mwahahaha

Man, it's getting cold and I hate that. Do I wish I could do like bears and skip the winter all the way. I can't stand cold. I HATE cold. So much.
Ah well, at least I got heating and believe me, I use it a LOT. Always 25-30°C in here.

I'm practically a snowman.  It's 37 degrees F (2 Celsius?) and I have my window open.   Meanwhile, Vamps is under 3 blankets.  Heh.

2.7 Celsius or 275.8 Kelvin.
If I was Vamp, I'd throw you outside. Hahaha

Last edited by kXnPunk (2012-11-07 07:24:00)

^^
Nah, she uses me as a heater during the weekend.  I believe her phrase is "You're my personal furnace."

Awwww lucky you. I want my own Vamp. Sighh.

^^
You'll find yours one day.

Yeah I know. Luckily I'm a very patient guy or I would've gone bad already. lol

No.
Sleep.

crap, my missus is verbally abusive and right now i'm feeling really crap. If we didn't have kids i'd be off. I googled wife verbally abusive and found most of the questions asked i could say yes to sad
At least things can't (maybe) get much worse.

^^
I'll send Vampy over to teach her a lesson in manners.

yikes doubt it would work.