Re: How Are Your Emotions Today.......Thread !!!!!!!

I was, I am, I will be.
Happy that is, had a great week end.
Great party for my bro's 40th. Drunkage happened.

revengebiteme wrote:

Excited! I just found out my friend is off the respirator, was eating and talking today I am hoping this is a good sign

That is Awesome news!!!

This is the moment of the month I'm the happiest. Yep. Full moon influences me a LOT!!!
Guess it's because 2 months after I saw the light for the first time in '69 that this guy made the most awesome sentence of all times, "Magnificient Desolation." Moon is my second mother. lol

http://img854.imageshack.us/img854/2938/moonred.jpg

Full moons make me change....

Vampires like me don't but I see my werewolves slaves do. lol

Last edited by kXnPunk (2012-11-29 17:49:49)

thedeadshallrule wrote:
revengebiteme wrote:

Excited! I just found out my friend is off the respirator, was eating and talking today I am hoping this is a good sign

That is Awesome news!!!

Most definitely great news, vengy!

Today I woke up to a message from him telling me he would call me soon and he loves me its the best thing that could have happened today

What fantastic news Vengy, I hope you get to speak to him very soon smile

revengebiteme wrote:

Today I woke up to a message from him telling me he would call me soon and he loves me its the best thing that could have happened today

Wow, that's VERY COOL!!!

It...is....Friday....finally. Thank you loowwaaad.

blank just like a wiped chalkboard and its all because of here... I have to be dtraightened out cuz no more drunks come here im all alone so I gotta change and be sober and walk the straight path. I dun it before i can do it again but I wish .... thedeadshallrule was beside me as i stumble to the wall

Sober??? What the H3LL does that mean??? lol
My emotions now are, mmm, well, wasted...

DemonToSome wrote:

blank just like a wiped chalkboard and its all because of here... I have to be dtraightened out cuz no more drunks come here im all alone so I gotta change and be sober and walk the straight path. I dun it before i can do it again but I wish .... thedeadshallrule was beside me as i stumble to the wall

always;)

Looking forward to going to work, coming home, r e l a x i n g and sipping down a nice bottle of 9 vines...

DemonToSome wrote:

i agree with you again Demon, there's not many better than the delightful Daphne to have walking at your side. bless her smile

thedeadshallrule wrote:

Looking forward to going to work, coming home, r e l a x i n g and sipping down a nice bottle of 9 vines...

sounds like the perfect evening wish i could share it with you ! xxx

Christmassy  LOL

Put your speaker on full blast

and play this song
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AG4BPNvayWo

Someone will Jump

My family is having their postponed Thanksgiving today. It's going to be quite the full house come noon. Which is awesome.

- prepare for rant -
Also, to add some interesting light into the day, my cousin and her douchebag boyfriend will be coming over. The last time I saw either of them was at least two years ago - and we (especially for her boyfriend and I) did not exactly leave on good terms. The last time I talked with them, I was a dumb sixteen year old, and they were were even dumber adults. Now I have to choke through this Thanksgiving feast not knowing how to act. I'm not just going to be fake and smile and laugh and pretend nothing was ever wrong between us. So, this is going to be a somewhat awkward afternoon. To be honest, I'm kind of nervous.
Ahhh well. I'm just going to enjoy my damn mashed potatoes and ham and the company of my close family.

Creature wrote Creature " Ahhh well. I'm just going to enjoy my damn mashed potatoes and ham and the company of my close family."

That's a good way to go about your situation. And don't forget the slice(s) of pie to also help ease the pain. Enjoy, Creature!

Went to the local Christmas parade last night with the kids and wife and had a great time. The weather was cooperative (37deg) and just spending the evening together really got me in the holiday spirit , which had been somewhat lacking.

Last edited by Underdog (2012-12-02 12:52:25)

Yeah Creature, that's the best way to go and don't be nervous, not worth it.
Faking is a thing I've become a master of when I see my fucking dad. He was hitting me all my youth and teenage and threw me out when I was 14, that's why I hate him so much, I'll never forgive him. It's even worst since he remarried with that damn annoying bitch. So yeah, I fake and all goes well.

Sounds cool Underdog. Glad you had a good time. smile

Pretty damn happy now cause I'm gonna go get a new bottle of Jack Daniels and I will probably get a nice Black Pinot I spotted and tasted the other day. So yummy afternoon and night it'll be. YAY!!! smile

Last edited by kXnPunk (2012-12-02 13:20:45)

Thank you U.D. and Punk for the encouragement. Much appreciated.

Smells good in here.

You're welcome.
Post us some of what's left of the meal so we can taste it too. lol

Oh, we made a shit-ton of food, so will do. big_smile

Oh yesss, happy, happy, happy me. Made it over 1000 posts. Cool.
Yeah I know some of you have WAY more but still I'm proud. big_smile

It's great to have you around here Punk. You're a cool member. big_smile