Re: How Are Your Emotions Today.......Thread !!!!!!!

hellrat wrote:

Not good,I'm going to have to have my cat put down tomorrow.

Argh man. Poor you. Never happened to me but I'd be a wreck if it happened to my Sweet. But sometimes it's better. Suffering all the time isn't a life. Crappy sickness. I'm just getting he or she's sick. sad

Why the H3LL do those pharmaceutical researchers don't finally get a medecine OUT that'll cure all. Screw their money. Life is more important.

Good luck hellrat.

Last edited by kXnPunk (2012-12-28 00:26:51)

Sorry Ratzo.  sad
I'll make sure one of my monkeys is waiting to give him/her the tour of animal heaven.

sorry to hear about your cat helly sad

very frustrated.

Sorry to hear about your cat, hellrat.

I'm having to give away my border collie, Astro. He bit one if my relatives on the hand last week. This is the second time he's bit someone. I just can't take a chance he'll do it again. sad  That said... I'm kinda bummed out.

Don't understand why teenagers these days are quick to get tattoo's, get pregnant or start drinking. You have your entire adulthood to do this. When I see a teenager getting smashed, or getting tattoo's I am highly unimpressed, instead I see a fool who is trying desperately to look cool. That #YOLO or Fuck Bitches Get Money, or whatever retarded quote tattoo you get may look cool to you now, but I can guarantee in 10 years you will hate yourself for it.

/endrant

^^
Drinking is nothing new.  The other stuff, I really don't know.  Still dumb.

Just doled out $850 to fix Vampy's car.  Luckily she had a $800 check she hadn't deposited yet.  The electric distribution panel was corroded to the point it was cross conducting.  Luckily, her car didn't blow up.

On the good side, Vampy has 2 straight days off.  big_smile

Just got finished watching Naked Lunch with a friend of mine, both never seen it before.

I feel dirty and violated.

I don't even...

^^
Heh, back in college a group of us watched it after smoking a bunch of pot.  That was quite the night.

I dont even know how I feel right now, i feel like I havent slept in months and my thoughts are getting bad again....right now I m tired, Im done

Thanks folks,he's no longer suffering and that's the most important thing.

^^^
The good memories of him will still be with you the rest of your life so it'll be kinda like he's still with you. smile

I feel totally over hyped. No idea why. Maybe because I slept all day long again. Hahaha
Screw days, nights rule all.

I hate sleeping all day, but I love staying up all night. Result = flip all sleep big_smile I usually go to bed around 6/7am and up at 11 latest.

Writing my top 10 of 2012 article for this site, I've watched a lot more dross than good stuff this year it seems

Errr.... the first real snowfall of the year, and my dad shovels it before I get a chance to use my powered shovel for the first time.

Depressed.

I just found out Sofia Vergara is engaged and it's not to me.

What is a powered shovel?

Is it me or do teenagers just keep getting stupider and stupider? I was on Facebook and some 14 year old girl posted a status saying "omg so happy my boyfriend proposed to me :]]]". Her boyfriend is 16 and they're both rednecks so I'm honestly not surprised. Proves my point that teenagers just keep doing stupid things. Not trying to sound like a douche, but you have got to be kidding me.

Teenagers have always been stupid.  Now they just have the internet to advertise it to the entire world instead of just the school.

^^^ Yup yup.

^^^
I'm yupping too.

Me too HorrorQueen I love nights. Way too much.

But for sleep I don't care when I do at all. My insane brain say are you nuts thinking about going to bed, Why waste all that time???
But my sane one says you'll waste even more time cause if you stay up like you do all the time, you'll sleep during 16 hours.

I normallly tell the sane one to go to H3LL but now the fight between the swo sides is falling into the sane side. PLEASE SAVE ME!!! lol

But ya, I think that after being up 52 hours straight, I'd be the time to eject out of reality. So yeah, the emotions I have now is a bed floating nefore my eyes.

I'll go when Neverland finishes on TV, what a FANTASTICALLY WONDERFUL movie it is. And Thinkerbell, woah, she's my favorite Disney fairies without a doubt. And to hear the voice of Keira Knightley come out of her was a great suprise for me, made me love the lil' flying thing even more.

Love this kind of movies where you just have to turn your normal mind to off and enjoy the wild cool trip. smile

Last edited by kXnPunk (2012-12-30 10:33:15)

^^
Methinks he's losing it. lol  Get some sleep dude!

Feel terrible.I have a horrible habit of blowing stuff up in my mind having it never turn out.I just try and keep going,but alot of the time it seems like whats the point.

^^Would you elaborate please because the way your post comes off alarms me.

HypnoticDead89 wrote:

^^Would you elaborate please because the way your post comes off alarms me.

I don't mean to alarm people.I have dealt with depression way before I even knew what it was.I don't wan't to get too much into because I don't want to make it a poor me story.I was just venting a little bit.Like I said i have a bad habit of  expecting things one way and them never turning out.I suppose a product of isolation.

It's okay to say what you want to say. Release your troubles onto me and speak.

Last edited by HypnoticDead89 (2012-12-31 00:20:10)

Clown, you're not the first to vent here.  You haven't seen my epic explosion.  Everyone here is cool, and if anyone goes at you, they will be gone in about 5 seconds.

So feel free to vent as much as you want.

The monkey has your back.

Last edited by azathoth (2012-12-31 00:22:25)