Re: How Are Your Emotions Today.......Thread !!!!!!!

tired

slept 10 hrs., cause was so fuckin drunk last Night

^^^
Hope you enjoyed. Have a good rest.

And I'm still waiting for you to email me those Cute Girls. lol

Ah, i've only had Smalltalk with a few Whores in Bars and Clubs.

Oh whores are in bars and clubs where you are???
Surprising here they stay in the streets. lol

Feeling great today, been watching great stuff on TV since I woke up and some made my day. Animations that are supposed to be for kids.

Guess I'll stay a kid all my life really. big_smile

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-01-07 12:00:08)

pissed off! went to the pub at work as it is the Boss's birthday. had a couple of pints  and didn't have to spend a penny. come home time and i had to run for the bus, got home and found i lost £ 20 proberly running for the bus sad   shit, and Bollocks!!!

Jeez, Wolfie.  But look on the bright side -- you did just get to say "bollocks". big_smile

LoudLon wrote:

Jeez, Wolfie.  But look on the bright side -- you did just get to say "bollocks". big_smile

could have done without losing that 20 quid but "Bollocks" to it .i'll say it again " Bollocks"! smile

I wish I could lose 20 pounds running to a bus....different kind of pounds though, lol

Day off...cat's pissed...I am taking his spot on the bed...Move OVER Ash:)

40 mins of meditation felt like 3 mins, I am doing something right

wolfman1959 wrote:

pissed off! went to the pub at work as it is the Boss's birthday. had a couple of pints  and didn't have to spend a penny. come home time and i had to run for the bus, got home and found i lost £ 20 proberly running for the bus sad   shit, and Bollocks!!!

Dang Wolfie that sucks, sorry.

I always say, its better to be pissed off than pissed on;)

^^^
Oh definitely. lol

Guess I slept too much. WAY too much. Still tired. And I don't like feeling this way. Damn sleep, this thing really sucks. So much time lost.
Although I'd like to hibernate like bears during winter. Winter sucks aside from the hockey on TV.

Gardenofstone10 wrote:

I wish I could lose 20 pounds running to a bus....different kind of pounds though, lol

i knew someone was going to come up with that one ! smile

thedeadshallrule wrote:
wolfman1959 wrote:

Dang Wolfie that sucks, sorry.

I always say, its better to be pissed off than pissed on;)

depends who's doing the pissing, pretty lady. a special smoocherroonie might go some way in consoling me. smile  xx

Mixed.

Was great to get back to college today to see my best friend. Missed her and we were back to our bromancey ways. No wonder people think we're lesbians! Had an exam on law and legislation. Think I've aced it. Really confident. Today is Day 9 of not smoking and did well with the smoking area. Wasn't even tempted and when I got in and sat by them and they were stinking I was quite thankful I'd took the plunge to quit.

Sadly the evening wasn't as great. While at the inlaws doing a repair on the car, Loofy, the inlaws youngest cat was hit by a car. She was killed instantly which is a small mercy but she was very much loved by all and being only 2 years old it was a life cut very short so suddenly. Brother in law and mother in law are devastated. Georgia has been difficult to explain to too but she seems to be dealing with it ok for a 3 year old. Very sad she was hit right outside the house and was only out for a short while and it was me who let her out hmm That road is horrific and so many people are killed and injured on that road weekly. It's lucky no children have been killed there, we've all been trying to get them to put a perminant speed camera there to enforce the 30mph speed limit but they're not listening. This is the 5th cat in 2 years and there's been 16 accidents in 5 years with 5 deaths in that time all put down to speeding.

wired

because i said in 2013 i want to play texas Hold'em as Semi pro.

i always palyed Micro (1,25$), and today i wanted to play my first Satellite Tournament, but 5 Minutes before the Start i said to myself:"no, you don't have the Experience for this, its better to study the Books you buyed about Poker"

i mean, this cant be a aGoal to lose Money every Weekend. I know taht i don't get rich with it, i only want to deck 10% of my Costst per Month with it

Argh. I feel for that cat and for the owners. I'd be devastated if something like this happened to mine.
Yeah, speeding kills and it's dumb that it won't stop, stupid humans really.

Glad to know that your test went good though. AND that your hanging put without smoking. I'd never be able to do that so you'd got all my admiration. smile

I'm feeling way good today. No idea why but I don't care really why it's like this. I don't need a reason.

Kinda mad at myself.  I wanted to get working on job hunting again, but I've been so bushed recently (Vamps picked up something from the bank and gave it to me, and it wasn't monkey, lol), I slept till about 3 in the afternoon.  Then I had to go birthday shopping for my mom.  Then I had to go back out because I forgot to get my iced tea.

^^^
You should have sent your monkey bunch to get that Iced Tea though.

kXnPunk wrote:

Argh. I feel for that cat and for the owners. I'd be devastated if something like this happened to mine.
Yeah, speeding kills and it's dumb that it won't stop, stupid humans really.

Glad to know that your test went good though. AND that your hanging put without smoking. I'd never be able to do that so you'd got all my admiration. smile

I'm feeling way good today. No idea why but I don't care really why it's like this. I don't need a reason.

Thanks. I thought the smoking breaks in college would be my downfall but it was really quite easy. My friends were very supportive though and even offered to not smoke around me smile Another few people have quit too so I'm not on my own either. Yeah really chuffed about the test. Never felt so confident about a test so I should get a Merit maybe even a distinction. Got my first practical exam tomorrow on soup. big_smile Loofy will be sadly missed but she's running free over on rainbow bridge probably swiping her paws at my Ky (my beloved fighting fish) smile

kXnPunk wrote:

^^^
You should have sent your monkey bunch to get that Iced Tea though.

They would probably come back with 1/2 of a Ford Pinto, a banana tree, and 30 pound bag of cement.  They're fierce, but not always the brightest.

Just look at Boxlee the Fresh
<-------
Are YOU going to trust him to do your shopping?

^^^
Mwahahaha yeah probably so but a banana tree is nice. 1/2 a Ford Pinto tastes a bit weird though. And cement well if you add some sugar, it's not that bad. lol

But yeah, he looks trustable no idea if he really is though. big_smile

UltraViolence, way to go, wish I would be able [or even wanting to do so] for the quit smoking thing. But hey nope, I love it so why should I quit something I love huh???
Good luck for your soup exam. And soup is OH SOOO GOOD!!!

I'm feeling a bit sad but with anger lingering below, just because of people that get bullied and the people that cause all that pain. I hate bullies, I hate them with every inch of my body. If you were a bully and you bullied people on a constant basis, I hate you for the pain you caused people.

And then the bullies try drag up these sob stories of why "they are bullies because of a bad family" and this, no. That's not an excuse.

Rant over.

^^^
Yeah bullying is one of the worst things that exists.
I got so bullied when I was a kid. Luckily, in high school I got wiser and became friends with the bad guys so nobody was doing it to me anymore, they were afraid of my buddies. Take that bulliers.

Here's a weird thing.  A lot of the sports guys were also the smart guys (including me) in high school.  We should have been the bullies (I admit, I did bully one kid for a while, sad  ), but we were a kind of an anti-bully group.  Probably just lucky that I grew up with kids that happened to be athletic and smart.  I heard it went downhill a few years after I graduated.

^^^
My bad guy friends would have smashed the H3LL outta you for that one kid. lol
They didn't like the bullying people and kicked their teeth most of the time. Which was great because bullying kinda stopped existing in there. Yeah, was cool. Fight fire with fire they say. smile

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-01-09 19:09:31)