Re: How Are Your Emotions Today.......Thread !!!!!!!

^^^
You're not rubbing it anywhere, my photographer friend is a very good friend of her bassman, Rob [crazy as mad cool dude], so every show I meet and spend a good time with her. big_smile

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-03-01 09:37:40)

I'm feeling pretty positive this evening. It is (finally) the weekend, I'm about to make a pot of coffee, and I have a buddy who should be coming over in an hour or so. Right on.

I posted this in the random thread, but I'll elaborate.

I was let go from my job yesterday because "I wasn't a team player". Truth is, I play nice even when dealing with people I don't want to be around. What happened was one of the girls asked me to do something and I said when I finish what I'm currently doing. No problem there. However, someone else asked me to help them with something and I forgot about the first girl. This was Thursday. I go in yesterday and the manager wants to talk. Apparently I was disrespectful to the girl and thought I blew her off.

We meet again square one.

HypnoticDead89 wrote:

I was let go from my job yesterday because "I wasn't a team player". Truth is, I play nice even when dealing with people I don't want to be around. What happened was one of the girls asked me to do something and I said when I finish what I'm currently doing. No problem there. However, someone else asked me to help them with something and I forgot about the first girl. This was Thursday. I go in yesterday and the manager wants to talk. Apparently I was disrespectful to the girl and thought I blew her off.

Yeah, that's some shit right there. Sorry to hear that, Hypnotic. Hopefully you'll be able to find a better job with more understanding people at some point soon.

Argh, suckage Hypno. But I guess if they throw you out for that kind of errors then maybe it's netter for you. I'm sure you'll find something with more acceptable people and ways of dealing with things like that.

Man what a cool night last night. Aside our crazy friend here that is.
Show = Insane.
Friends coming over = Freaking good times
Drunkness = Achieved

Wanted to watch The Raven but fell asleep. Will try that again tonight.

Cool films tonight on TV. Transformers 2 and Hancock which I've never seen.
Man, I freaking love Megan Fox's boobs shots in that Robots follow up movie. How could I not huh??? This babe is insanely HOT!!! lol

Irritated.

I've had this damn stomach flu for four days and everything just irritates me. That, and I'm exhausted.

Hopefully you'll feel better soon. Sleep should help so have a good one.
Being sick sucks big time.

I kinda wish my Dad wasn't such an awkward idiot. He's disruptive, embarrasing, and tries to flirt with younger women but in the end just makes himself look like..awkward. At times I really just can't stand my father.

/pointlessrant

^^^
I hate my father. He's the crappiest one in the whole universe.

/pointfulrant

Endlessly bored and tired, a very rare mood for me to be in.

The Creature wrote:
HypnoticDead89 wrote:

Yeah, that's some shit right there. Sorry to hear that, Hypnotic. Hopefully you'll be able to find a better job with more understanding people at some point soon.

Yeah, but I'm a bit depressed now. I don't like it because it's gonna take a while for me to function.

@Punk
There's a bunch of cafes and restaurants around the neighborhood that I can check out.

^^^
Sweet, wishing you the best of luck mate man boy dude.

That's Dudeboyman. smile

Shitty to hear you guys have shitty fathers.Mine is one of the few positives I have in my life plus he has an awesome beard.lol it is now my goal in life to bring beards into every conversation.Back to the serious discusion that it truly pisses me off that men refuse ro raise children properly.If I can become a quarter of the man my father is I will die happy.I have a decent start but I am nowhere near where I would like 2 be.

Must be a Generation X thing.  My dad's a jerk-hole, too. lol

I guess I got lucky.  My dad is distant, but he's not a jerk.  When I was in the hospital/rehab he'd come and spend 2-3 hours with me every day.  We just kind of watched TV.

^^^ First time I introduced my kid's mom to my dad, it was against my own wishes.  My dad's old-school bigot; if it ain't white, it ain't right.  The ex, who's Asian by blood, kept asking when she'd get to meet him, and I kept telling her I didn't want her to.  Finally she wore me down so I took her to where he worked (he was a car dealer at the time) and said, "Dad, this is Louise, my (then) fiancee."  He looked her up and down and said "Uh huh."  Followed by about fifteen seconds of awkward silence, which I finally broke by saying, "Well, there you go."

On the way back to my place afterward, she said "I should have listened to you." lol

Lately though, as in over the last few years, my dad has been in contact with my mom and she tells me he's changed his ways quite a bit, and is upset that he's never met my daughter (a conversation my daughter and I had on the phone earlier this evening, in fact).  Even dated a black woman for a couple years.  But, as far as I'm concerned, the damage was done a long time ago.  All through my twenties and into my thirties I made countless efforts to build a relationship with him, but it never took.  And now he's had a change of heart?  Too little, too late.  He wasn't interested back when I was making all the effort, and I'm not interested now.  That, and I'm a grudge-holding  motherfucker. lol

And so it goes.

Well alright Dudeboyman Hypno. Noted. big_smile

Woah, he looks very cool your dad KillerClown. Lucky.

But yeah, I agree with you LoudLon, Gen X thing maybe. Well for my bro, he's not that way to him as he is for me. Normal, my bro's the kid my father always wanted. Sport athlete, good in school [noy that I wasn't but I rarely went to my classes so teachers called VERY often at home to speak with him] and many other thinds so that is why.

And LoudLon, I envy you, not for your father but for the asian girl. Went out a fews months with a vietnamese babe and she is part of my top girlfriend's list. That girl was a blastingly amazing beauty.

And very interesting to read story you grudge-holding motherfucker. lol

Me I've found the way these last few years. I do just like if I was loving him which is absolutely totally quite the opposite. Been saying to myself that I should tell him what I felt all my life but keep forwarding this thing. I know it's gonna happen someday but now, when he comes here, he stays 5 minutes and goes away and when we go to the restaurant, it doesn't feel like the right place so.

What a freaking A-hole though it's crazy. Like when his mothyer died, which to me is the most wonderful grandma I've had, she showed me the art/drawing way, just a few seconds after she threw out her last breath, he imediately called the church to make apointments for the funeral. I mean what in the fucking H3LL is that crap??? At least wait til she's gone, a few hours at least damnit.

I'm sure she freaked out when she saw this as she wasn't over the border yet. I was so fucking pissed as mad, and it made me even sadder than I already was. I mean WTF is wrong with him??? He has been puching me all the time when I was a kid and now that. SIGH!!! sad

RIP grandma. I miss you sooo much my dear you can't believe.

Gah, now I'm crying like a baby...

Not useful or healthy to hold onto hatred.
That is all.

Punk -- That, I can actually relate to.  My dad's mom was the only grandparent I knew (the others died either before I was born or within a couple months after so I never knew them) and she was awesome.  We called her Mammaw Barb.  I was very close to her growing up and of all her grandkids -- there were literally dozens of us -- I was her favorite.  She passed away in '96 of Alzheimer's-related pneumonia; the last time I saw her before she passed away, she didn't know who I was.  Her death shook me up so badly I couldn't even bring myself to go to her funeral, and I refuse to visit her grave because I don't want the final image of her in my mind to be of her in the ground.  She was an amazing woman, tons of hardships in her life but you'd never know it to look at her because she was always smiling and never had a bad word to say about anybody.

They don't make 'em like that anymore.

Azzie -- normally I'd agree, but my dad's the exception.  Believe me, brother-man, he's earned it. lol

^^
Who said I was talking to anyone.  I was just freestyle thinkin'.  You know me.  smile

Speaking of freestyling, it's been a while since we had a rap battle on Skype.  I might just have to log on later...

I'm free.  Wouldn't mind slapping in a something different for a movie, either.  Ever since you mentioned The Brain I've been itching to watch it.

And go back to the Color Thread, edited my post with my usual semi-connected thoughts.

Not good, I found something on my Arm ,  Which is a very soft wobble blob and leaks water at times, I won't get time to go to doctors until Tuesday.

(I am assuming it burnt skin, as I did fall sleep on the hot water bottle last night as that arm was aching!

Reminds me of scenes in Evil Dead 3 lol, when another ash comes he blob lol

Last edited by BASSI (2013-03-03 07:18:46)

azathoth wrote:

And go back to the Color Thread, edited my post with my usual semi-connected thoughts.

Done, and responded to.

Don't judge me.