Re: How Are Your Emotions Today.......Thread !!!!!!!

azathoth wrote:

But you do have to give the Thursday squirrel delivery squad some credit-

http://www.wayodd.com/funny-pictures2/funny-pictures-motorcycle-squirrel-1Vj.jpg

Cute !!

I'm feeling really apprehensive.   We're driving to Utah tomorrow: wife's having surgery on Wed, and driving back home Thur. She will be unable to work or be able to lift anything for for 6 wks. This leaves me to do all the cooking, making sure house stays clean, etc..  Gonna be tough!! I will survive though smile

I hope she is feeling well soon UD!  I am sure you will make an excellent nurse  smile

^^^
Good luck to her.
And much more to you. smile

Slept all day again so now I'm pretty happy and fine.
Broke Girls on TV now and it's making me laugh so much it hurts. lol

@UDog- I'll dispatch some butler monkeys to you.  Prayers to you and the wife.

http://amble.com/ambler/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/monkey-butler.jpg

Had a mild freak out last night about the job/financial situation with Vampy.

^^^
Oh damn, hopefully you and her will survive.
I'm sure you will, you have the monkey crew with you.
Good luck anyways friend.

^^
Thanks buddy.  Nothing new really, but even a monkey can get overwhelmed at times.

^^^
You're welcome.
Here that should help you. wink

http://data.whicdn.com/images/35860702/tumblr_m5obi52Ahe1qziwcjo1_500_large.jpg

Woot!
lol

Kickin' back on a Snow Day. No school.
Time for that pot of coffee now. smile

Tax refund is in.

Off to grab movies. Of course hey. lol

Might get more Jack Daniels too, don't have much left. So better to warn than to suffer. big_smile

^^
Eh, you're harmless, Punk.  tongue

Sigh, need to go drop off something for Vamps.  Silly girl forgot her insulin pen.

^^^
I know that very well.
I'm so happy we have these pens now. That whole siringe and bottles crap wasn't cool. AT ALL!!! When they first came out, I couldn't believe it and was VERY happy. Couldn't do without them now. And you're such a sweetheart to her azathoth, I can't wait to be in a situation like yours. Someday. Hopefully.

Finally decided not to buy more DVDs, H3LL still got a whole bunch to watch so it wasn't worth it. Got Jack Daniels though, OF COURSE!!! lol

Snowing like mad now. Strange because the sun is shining. Weird weather. I liked my trip outside which happens very rarely. I filled my lungs with fresh uncigarette one like in here. Was fun, the taxi driver made me laugh, wonder why I always get the same one. He must say to them oh, that dude in 33A is mine, I'll go. A VERY freaking funny guy. In fact, he went out with us at the striptease club a few months ago and it was a damn riot. lol

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-03-05 12:30:28)

Couldn't work up the courage to leave the house today, so I guess that tomorrow I'll leave to go job hunting.

^^
Don't worry Punk, you'll find someone that will love you for your demony self someday.

Chandra might be good for you-

http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs23/f/2008/022/f/a/Demon_Monkey_by_6Chambers1Bullet.jpg

^^^
Oh yes, I know and I'm VERY patient so...
But that Demon Monkey Chandra could help indeed. He ROCKS!!! big_smile

Feeling inspired. It's amazing what things you can learn about the world and your self on a school day...when not in school.

Sometimes I feel like a real life Peter Parker. A  hated loser who just keeps sinking at the bottom. I guess if luck was real I'd be unlucky too, I didn't ask for all these physical and mental illnesses but it's just taken its toll on me and speaking of Peter Parker, I don't think I can make this Spider-Man show of mine happen because I don't have the resources, the money, or time and it's something I've been very enthusiastic about making. I really worry for my future sometimes.

i'm amazing.  I haven't been better than i am now in my entire life!

Had a very rough day yesterday, did 3 low sugar drops. So I tried to fix the exhaustness by sleeping all night but I woke up every damn hour from 12 to now. Damn. Yeah I was getting back to sleep but it hasn't been a night that was helpful to get better at all. Been a long while it wasn't happening, normally, when I sleep, I sleep and don't wake up like this. Crap. TOTAL crap. So this morning I feel a bit weird compared to every other day. Ah well, still feel a bit good so it's quite enough to put that smile on my face which rarely goes off. smile

Same old. Can't wait til June.

The Creature wrote:

Feeling inspired. It's amazing what things you can learn about the world and your self on a school day...when not in school.

AHHHHH reminds me of my not-so-wasted-yetwasted-youth heh

It's only been a few days since my mom and niece came down to stay a while, but I was already starting to miss my peace and quiet.  But they've been out running around with my aunt for the last few hours so I'm soaking it the hell up.  lol

MoonRaven wrote:

Same old. Can't wait til June.

Why June???
EVIL DEAD comes out in April, not June. lol

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-03-06 15:54:14)

I am feeling shocked after hearing about WWE legend Paul Bearer passed Away!