Re: How Are Your Emotions Today.......Thread !!!!!!!

I guess so, Punk.
I watched a cheesy pretten comedy before I started The Strangers and now that it's started I'm scared to death.
This will not end well for me.

So last night my uncle calls me up and asks if I wouldn't mind driving him and my aunt to their favorite bar tonight.  I say sure, no problem.  So around 7pm tonight we head off.  We get to the bar and he says not to worry, he'll take care of my cover charge.  I say, what are you talking about?  I thought I was only driving you here, then coming back to pick you up.  My daughter's expecting me to call in half an hour.  Sorry buddy, he says, we can't spare the gas.  In other words, he roped me into staying.

So I spent the next five hours stuck in a goddamn hick bar listening to the same goddamn hick songs and watching a bunch of goddamn hick drunks all over each other and tripping over each other on the dance floor.  And through no fault of my own, I've made a liar of myself to my kid.

So, yeah.  I guess you could say I'm a little fucking pissed off right now.  Even moreso because I had put off dinner thinking I'll cook something up after I get back from dropping them off, plus I didn't take my smokes with me because I didn't know I'd be staying.  Five hours without a cigarette, stomach growling the entire time...

Wow, how rude of them... hmm
I hope your night gets better.
I'm sure your daughter will forgive you, as it's not your fault.

OMG!  Lon, I never took you for a pushover!  smile

Man damn. So that means you missed your daughter's right???
Damn fuckers.
Here's what you should do with them:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_J9eISH0JgC0/THmoHSLZ8HI/AAAAAAABiIY/nph5nNLy96o/s1600/057bomb_468x454.jpg

And like vomitdoll said hope your night gets better..

She's only 11, I'm sure she'll be fine.  It's me who's making such a big deal of it; if I'm about anything it's principles, and calling my daughter every week (emergencies notwithstanding) is a principle I've been keeping for every single one of those eleven years.

Flo -- well, there's a difference between being a push-over and not having a choice.  Trust me, I made no effort to hide my dismay.  I fumed like a motherfucker the entire five hours.  At the end of the night one this older guy sitting next to our table leaned over and said "You okay?  You look like you've been looking for somebody to punch out."  I just stared at him and he quickly turned away.  And my uncle?  Didn't speak a single word the entire drive back home. lol

"Can't spare the gas?"  Then why the f' are you blowing money in a bar?  And what, did they have you drive them to South Carolina?!  And you missed talking to your little lady?

I say let Batman take care of this one for you-

http://www.deathvalleymag.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/Batman-Bitch-Slap.jpg

Last edited by azathoth (2013-03-31 00:17:16)

^^^ Hahahaha

Well, as I've mentioned before, I live way, way out in the sticks and the bar my aunt and uncle frequent is about twenty miles away in the next county over, so you're looking at a forty mile round trip -- which would have been a total of eighty miles if I was just dropping them off and picking them back up.  But as I told him when I realized I wasn't going anywhere, he never said 'come with us to the bar"; he said "drive us to the bar."  He knew I was under the impression I was just dropping off and picking up, so why he never said anything about me staying with them on the way over, I have no idea.  No, he waited 'til we got there, the dick.

^^
That's cause for a double slap-

https://sites.google.com/site/vervemonkeyproject/Home/images/web-images/bitch-slap-cat.jpg

Last edited by azathoth (2013-03-31 15:44:26)

Man I'm having right now that weird feeling that I've all seen the posts after my last one before. HOLY H3LL I'm LOVING these things.

Man, I would have either taken a cab and left their sorry butts there, or told them to either get in the car or stay, but I was leaving.  You're a softy.

azathoth wrote:

^^
That's cause for a double slap-

http://leftwingnutjob.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/bitch-slap-cat.jpg

Awwwwww!  That's so cute!

azathoth wrote:

"Can't spare the gas?"  Then why the f' are you blowing money in a bar?  And what, did they have you drive them to South Carolina?!  And you missed talking to your little lady?

I say let Batman take care of this one for you-

http://www.deathvalleymag.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/Batman-Bitch-Slap.jpg

Good one Az big_smile
Batman is the man tongue

Oh yes he is.

Today for that special for some, same ol' for me SINday I feel... No need to explain how, you already know. lol

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-03-31 07:57:23)

LoudLon wrote:

She's only 11, I'm sure she'll be fine.  It's me who's making such a big deal of it; if I'm about anything it's principles, and calling my daughter every week (emergencies notwithstanding) is a principle I've been keeping for every single one of those eleven years.

Flo -- well, there's a difference between being a push-over and not having a choice.  Trust me, I made no effort to hide my dismay.  I fumed like a motherfucker the entire five hours.  At the end of the night one this older guy sitting next to our table leaned over and said "You okay?  You look like you've been looking for somebody to punch out."  I just stared at him and he quickly turned away.  And my uncle?  Didn't speak a single word the entire drive back home. lol

Lon-- "If I'm about anything it's principles, and calling my daughter every week (emergencies notwithstanding) is a principle I've been keeping for every single one of those eleven years."

I hear that. Since my first wife and I divorced (5 1/2yrs): I've picked up my kids every other day despite the weather, rain, snow, cold,  I was tired from a long day, or feeling sick. My kids depend on me being there for them, and I don't take that lightly. I'm with Possum. I would have left their asses stranded!

I'm in a good mood. Kids are coming over soon and the weather is nice. Can't ask for much more.

Happy Easter day to all!

Lost the debit card it seems I've been oblivious to it being gone for a few days now. Husb and I have different banks we have yet to get that situated..but it was his I lost. Was hoping to replace it without him knowing but they contacted him...oops. Now he's pissed, another reason! Guess his stay in Japan wasn't long as I thought though..he's in LA visiting his family now...then off to Arizona or texas or work again...man. Too busy to keep track of!

That sucks doll.
No need for him to get pissed.
Shit happens. People lose things. The world keeps spinning round.

^^
So true.  I keep misplacing the world.  Last time Vampy found in my jean's pocket.  Was kind of dusty- sorry about that.  sad

I'm always losing things.  Hell, I still can't find my virginity and I've looked everywhere. hmm

Whoa. I just became an ordained minister...in under two minutes! lol

It feels pretty cool though.

MoonRaven wrote:

That sucks doll.
No need for him to get pissed.
Shit happens. People lose things. The world keeps spinning round.

I know, I feel bad still.
I always lose stuff of his, so naturally this was his last straw..

^^
So true.  I keep misplacing the world.  Last time Vampy found in my jean's pocket.  Was kind of dusty- sorry about that.  sad

Lol! I've looked everywhere, car, floor..if it was outside it's gone now.
I know hwo you feel finding old dusty cards. Lost one of his and a week later I found it under my stove...What even?

I'm always losing things.  Hell, I still can't find my virginity and I've looked everywhere.

Man, those are tricky to find lol
---

@The Creature...Wow, congratulations? Haha! Two minutes? Really?!

vomitdoll, I'd slap him with some "H3LL it's not that bad, she's still your wife that loves you" right in the teeth. lol

WOOOHOOO congrats The Creature, 2 minutes man, that quite a fast race. smile

It took two minutes for Creech to become an ordained minister; it took my dad ten years.

Ah, the wonders of the internet.

Heh heh...yeah

http://www.ulc.org/ordination/

Instead of years of theological studies and obtaining some sort of seminary education, one can merely go online and become ordained in under a minute. There isn't much honor in this process (as there is with serious students of theological study seeking to become ministers for their church), but hey, it's good if a couple are looking for a trusted friend to perform a marriage ceremony or something closely pertaining to that.

Last edited by The Creature (2013-03-31 18:56:30)