Re: How Are Your Emotions Today.......Thread !!!!!!!

floridapossum wrote:

A friend of mine, killed himself today.  They found his body in a park.  He has two small children.  I'm sad.

sorry to hear this Pam sad  my thoughts are with you.

And all I want to do is sleep.

I am so  fucking angry cause some bastards broke into my family shop this morning!

That sucks, Bas.  I hope the place was insured.  Fuckin' thieves, man.  The only thing I hate worse are liars and child molesters.

Yeah, hate them too. Along with many other kinds of people.
I hope that they finally get the thieves BASSI.

Another cool movie night so I'm feeling very good.

My cat is so funny she keeps rubbing her face on my elbow like crazy. Makes me laugh.

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-05-26 05:13:32)

Feel pretty good today!

http://img541.imageshack.us/img541/3947/thegrandmotherinanotsog.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Yep! That's me in the photo.

^^^
Woah, you look freaking badass.

I'm happy because of wolfman's avatar. Yummy, yum. smile

That is a funny picture! Haha

I'm pissed because I crashed into my huge DVD collection. They're all over the freaking place. Damn shoe I stepped on which made me lose balance.

Fine... Til the bill collectors started calling me at work. X^0

getting gradually more annoyed every day.

Getting Sleepier and Sleepier

embarrased and how fucking stupid and slow i am because it has only just dawned on me what i have done to upset someone  sad

Ah, don't beat yourself up too bad, Davey boy.  I upset people all the time and it sometimes takes me years to realize what I did. lol

wolfman1959 wrote:

embarrased and how fucking stupid and slow i am because it has only just dawned on me what i have done to upset someone  sad

hey wolfman, dont know if it will help but we have all been there, were all human at end of day and i cant count the amount of times ive upset someone and said something i regret but were all human at the end of the day and we say things we regret. Best thing we can do is admit were wrong and aplogise, not preaching smile

Last edited by plan_9 (2013-05-30 15:10:39)

Tell me what happened?  Lon has been upsetting me for years, I don't hold it against him.  smile

Well, let's be honest -- it's not like you could hold it against me even if you wanted to.  I'm just too damned charming.

Hey, if I could turn it off, I would.

plan_9 wrote:
wolfman1959 wrote:

hey wolfman, dont know if it will help but we have all been there, were all human at end of day and i cant count the amount of times ive upset someone and said something i regret but were all human at the end of the day and we say things we regret. Best thing we can do is admit were wrong and aplogise, not preaching smile

yeah, thank you but there's one snag with what you say, i'm not human i'm a Lycanthrope smile

floridapossum wrote:

Tell me what happened?  Lon has been upsetting me for years, I don't hold it against him.  smile

i can't Pammie i have to protect the innocent.

wolfman1959 wrote:

yeah, thank you but there's one snag with what you say, i'm not human i'm a Lycanthrope smile

And a brutal one at that. lol

http://www.gorestruly.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/HemlockGrove_2.png

So my parents are selling their Rottweiler because it's too violent around the new puppy and always biting it in the house. I think this is a bad idea because this dog doesn't know its own strength and even though it can be violent it's just young. Then again I think it will be in better hands because Rottweilers are beloved dogs and it will have a bigger house to go. I just wish my parents didn't have such a big misconception on him.

^^poor puppy

Yeah... They just need to learn a kesson at a young age. Too bad they'll lose a dog that will have been a great companion and friend.

Marc-ander fucker and Maggy cool came over and we drank a very tasty portugese Blood red wine. So I'm definitely happy right now. I like this guy and this girl, very good friends they are. I like friends visits, always ultra cool.

wolfman1959 wrote:
plan_9 wrote:
wolfman1959 wrote:

sorry i cant help you there buddy big_smile

wolfman1959 wrote:

What does sexual preference have to do with anything? big_smile