Re: How Are Your Emotions Today.......Thread !!!!!!!

floridapossum wrote:

A friend of mine, killed himself today.  They found his body in a park.  He has two small children.  I'm sad.

sorry to hear this Pam sad  my thoughts are with you.

Re: How Are Your Emotions Today.......Thread !!!!!!!

And all I want to do is sleep.

9,128

Re: How Are Your Emotions Today.......Thread !!!!!!!

I am so  fucking angry cause some bastards broke into my family shop this morning!

9,129

Re: How Are Your Emotions Today.......Thread !!!!!!!

That sucks, Bas.  I hope the place was insured.  Fuckin' thieves, man.  The only thing I hate worse are liars and child molesters.

9,130

Re: How Are Your Emotions Today.......Thread !!!!!!!

Yeah, hate them too. Along with many other kinds of people.
I hope that they finally get the thieves BASSI.

Another cool movie night so I'm feeling very good.

My cat is so funny she keeps rubbing her face on my elbow like crazy. Makes me laugh.

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-05-26 05:13:32)

Re: How Are Your Emotions Today.......Thread !!!!!!!

Feel pretty good today!

http://img541.imageshack.us/img541/3947/thegrandmotherinanotsog.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Yep! That's me in the photo.

9,132

Re: How Are Your Emotions Today.......Thread !!!!!!!

^^^
Woah, you look freaking badass.

I'm happy because of wolfman's avatar. Yummy, yum. smile

9,133

Re: How Are Your Emotions Today.......Thread !!!!!!!

That is a funny picture! Haha

9,134

Re: How Are Your Emotions Today.......Thread !!!!!!!

I'm pissed because I crashed into my huge DVD collection. They're all over the freaking place. Damn shoe I stepped on which made me lose balance.

Re: How Are Your Emotions Today.......Thread !!!!!!!

Fine... Til the bill collectors started calling me at work. X^0

Re: How Are Your Emotions Today.......Thread !!!!!!!

getting gradually more annoyed every day.

9,137

Re: How Are Your Emotions Today.......Thread !!!!!!!

Getting Sleepier and Sleepier

Re: How Are Your Emotions Today.......Thread !!!!!!!

embarrased and how fucking stupid and slow i am because it has only just dawned on me what i have done to upset someone  sad

9,139

Re: How Are Your Emotions Today.......Thread !!!!!!!

Ah, don't beat yourself up too bad, Davey boy.  I upset people all the time and it sometimes takes me years to realize what I did. lol

9,140

Re: How Are Your Emotions Today.......Thread !!!!!!!

wolfman1959 wrote:

embarrased and how fucking stupid and slow i am because it has only just dawned on me what i have done to upset someone  sad

hey wolfman, dont know if it will help but we have all been there, were all human at end of day and i cant count the amount of times ive upset someone and said something i regret but were all human at the end of the day and we say things we regret. Best thing we can do is admit were wrong and aplogise, not preaching smile

Last edited by plan_9 (2013-05-30 15:10:39)

Re: How Are Your Emotions Today.......Thread !!!!!!!

Tell me what happened?  Lon has been upsetting me for years, I don't hold it against him.  smile

9,142

Re: How Are Your Emotions Today.......Thread !!!!!!!

Well, let's be honest -- it's not like you could hold it against me even if you wanted to.  I'm just too damned charming.

Hey, if I could turn it off, I would.

Re: How Are Your Emotions Today.......Thread !!!!!!!

plan_9 wrote:
wolfman1959 wrote:

embarrased and how fucking stupid and slow i am because it has only just dawned on me what i have done to upset someone  sad

hey wolfman, dont know if it will help but we have all been there, were all human at end of day and i cant count the amount of times ive upset someone and said something i regret but were all human at the end of the day and we say things we regret. Best thing we can do is admit were wrong and aplogise, not preaching smile

yeah, thank you but there's one snag with what you say, i'm not human i'm a Lycanthrope smile

Re: How Are Your Emotions Today.......Thread !!!!!!!

floridapossum wrote:

Tell me what happened?  Lon has been upsetting me for years, I don't hold it against him.  smile

i can't Pammie i have to protect the innocent.

9,145

Re: How Are Your Emotions Today.......Thread !!!!!!!

wolfman1959 wrote:

yeah, thank you but there's one snag with what you say, i'm not human i'm a Lycanthrope smile

And a brutal one at that. lol

http://www.gorestruly.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/HemlockGrove_2.png

9,146

Re: How Are Your Emotions Today.......Thread !!!!!!!

So my parents are selling their Rottweiler because it's too violent around the new puppy and always biting it in the house. I think this is a bad idea because this dog doesn't know its own strength and even though it can be violent it's just young. Then again I think it will be in better hands because Rottweilers are beloved dogs and it will have a bigger house to go. I just wish my parents didn't have such a big misconception on him.

Re: How Are Your Emotions Today.......Thread !!!!!!!

^^poor puppy

9,148

Re: How Are Your Emotions Today.......Thread !!!!!!!

Yeah... They just need to learn a kesson at a young age. Too bad they'll lose a dog that will have been a great companion and friend.

Marc-ander fucker and Maggy cool came over and we drank a very tasty portugese Blood red wine. So I'm definitely happy right now. I like this guy and this girl, very good friends they are. I like friends visits, always ultra cool.

9,149

Re: How Are Your Emotions Today.......Thread !!!!!!!

wolfman1959 wrote:
plan_9 wrote:
wolfman1959 wrote:

embarrased and how fucking stupid and slow i am because it has only just dawned on me what i have done to upset someone  sad

hey wolfman, dont know if it will help but we have all been there, were all human at end of day and i cant count the amount of times ive upset someone and said something i regret but were all human at the end of the day and we say things we regret. Best thing we can do is admit were wrong and aplogise, not preaching smile

yeah, thank you but there's one snag with what you say, i'm not human i'm a Lycanthrope smile

sorry i cant help you there buddy big_smile

9,150

Re: How Are Your Emotions Today.......Thread !!!!!!!

wolfman1959 wrote:

yeah, thank you but there's one snag with what you say, i'm not human i'm a Lycanthrope smile

What does sexual preference have to do with anything? big_smile