Re: How Are Your Emotions Today.......Thread !!!!!!!

LoudLon wrote:
wolfman1959 wrote:

yeah, thank you but there's one snag with what you say, i'm not human i'm a Lycanthrope smile

What does sexual preference have to do with anything? big_smile

Sigh! Amercian Humour lol

The hits just keep coming. Got diagnosed with diabetes thursday. Still haven't gotten disability. Awesome stuff.

^^^
You know what, I admire you to stay strong in situations like this.
I'm diabetic too so I'll just say that it's at least better than cancer or some other shit. At least you can sorta live a kinda nice life longer.

But keep it up man, things will get better someday, that's for sure.

Hopefully...

Z -- take the doctor's diabetes diagnosis to your SS worker so that they have a record of the new disability for the next hearing.  Sometimes with a diagnosis of diabetes (depending on the type and severity) people have actually received what's called presumptive disability benefits, as in benefits are awarded on the presumption that you will be approved based on that disability once the paperwork goes through.  It's not a guarantee but it definitely increases your chances.

I know I've said it so many times that it's probably lost its meaning by now, but keep your chin up, bro.  Stay strong, be patient.  It'll happen.

^^^
That's exactly what I'm trying to get. Looks like it will happen soon.
200$ dollars more per month will definitely help.

Growing my DVD collection. lol

Too bad I never ran a Canadian Social Security program.  Don't have the first clue how it works up there. lol

Hahaha
Pretty simple.
Normal welfare is 600$/month.
Disabilty welfare is 800$/month.
New minister will eventually get it up to 1000$/month disablitated and 800$ for normal.

Don't have the first clue how it works down there. lol

Despite going to the therapist, I regress days after and make no attempt to help myself. It pisses me off that when I make plans and  become legitimately excited about those plans, I can't find the strength to leave the house and those plans go to waste. I then become even more depressed. Horrible.

Argh dude that suck, I really know about it.
You need to kick yourself in the butt but especially focus more about something you like doing. And not fall under the depressive spell.

Fun's always a good way so do something fun I'd say fuck a lot but I don't know if you're single so I'll say a comedy rather. Hang in there and it'll go better.

H3LL it'll go better saying that a lot but I know it's not so easy.
Best to keep the most positive attitude you can.

Yeah, hard but fucking worth it I tell you.

Good luck to you and z3r0c00l. I think about you and support you via the good thoughts I send your way... Best I can do. Sadly. hmm

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-06-02 23:22:51)

kXnPunk wrote:

Hahaha
Pretty simple.
Normal welfare is 600$/month.
Disabilty welfare is 800$/month.
New minister will eventually get it up to 1000$/month disablitated and 800$ for normal.

Don't have the first clue how it works down there. lol

Down here there are basically two different federal benefit programs:

SSI -- Supplemental Security Income.  Usually a fixed rate.

SSD -- Social Security Disability.  Rate varies depending on type and severity of disability and is based on the last ten years of the applicant's income history.  The minimum payment (when I ran my SS program back in '08, anyway) was around $250/month; max was around $2,000/month.  You can have additional income if you draw SSD but the total of your benefits plus what you can make additionally is no more than $3,000/month.  SSR (Social Security Retirement) is for those 65 or over and like SSD is based on previous income history.  Not a lot of people earn extra income, though, because -- duh -- they're disabled or too old to work.  And not a lot of people get the max benefits; the average SSD or SSR draw is about $700/month.  And that's in a country where the disabled or retired don't get special rates on insurance or mortgage payments, plus most have a co-pay on their medications.  Canadians take care of their people; in the states, it's every man for himself and sucks to be you if you can't live on $300-$700/month.

^^^
Damn that's harsh.
Oh Canada our home and native land... H3LL I love my country and even if they do stupid stuff like Harper actually does now we're still much better with our government than many places far worst.

Canucks OWN!!! lol

Capitalism, yo.  When you live in a country where the goal is to make as much money as you possibly can, it's fine for an insurance company to charge a retiree $200/month for full medical coverage.  And even then, half the time the insurance companies have loopholes that enable them to turn you down for payments if your injury or health issue doesn't meet their exact, specific requirements.  "Sorry, we will only cover AIDS treatment if you have less than 200 CD4+ T-lymphocytes/uL.  You have 201, so we don't have to pay for shit."

Welcome to America.

Well Fuck the USA. lol

But yeah, there's some big flaws in the capitalist system. Takes more work but one can still live a good life. If you have ca$h. If you don't screw you and it's stupid.

Anarchy damnit, we need Anarchy. Hahaha

Still, North America is far better that Arab countries lemme tell you. I wouldn't wanna live there. Enough suffering for me in here already...

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-06-03 00:22:01)

Dude, I'd be happy enough if we could just get free/universal health care.  Here we are, the so-called "greatest country on the planet," yet even friggin' Cuba has better health care than we do.  It all goes back to Nixon and his approval of HMO health care (you should hear the audio recordings of him practically drooling at the opportunity for kick-backs).  I love my country, don't get me wrong -- I've even been to combat for it -- but part of loving anything is recognizing its faults, and the US is in need of a DRASTIC overhaul right now.

Yeah, we have free health care but still need a big overhaul so I get why you say that you need a big change too.

Guess it's the best place to put this. You guys that need courage might find it helpful.
Bethany Hamilton was bitten by a shark and had to get her arm cut off so she decides to get beck to surfing with only one arm. Be sure to watch the movie about her story, the great Soul Surfer [2010].
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nf_blCwMD0

Caught up on all my sleep debt over the weekend smile  I think I have sleep surplus now hehe.

^^^
Hahaha I always have a surplus, I sleep a whole LOT!!! lol

Damn what a boring movie weekend on TV it has been. Well not THAT bad but less cool than the previous weeks. Where are we going with this??? Hopefully theu'll take back the previous road or I'll send them ANOTHER complain email. Sent MILLIONS of them. Yeah they piss me off quite often. And of course they bever reply. Ah well, at least I told them. big_smile

At least I could get my Horror fix with Shining and Ginger Snaps. Which are definitely masterpieces. Oh yes, off to watch the Bonus Features... YAY!!!

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-06-03 05:45:22)

Punk, have you ever seen the made-for-TV The Shining from '97 starring Rebecca De Mornay and Stephen Weber?

Ooooooooooooooh nope.
Another one to search for, Rebecca and Stephen are great actors.

Thanks for the heads up dude. smile

No problem, bro.  I'm one of the very few people who think the TV movie is better than Kubrick's.  At the very least it's by far the more faithful to the book, and the Jack vs Wendy finale is more brutal.

BAM, 666 TT in your face for that. lol

I am happy. I am 23 today. I cant believe it

revengebiteme wrote:

I am happy. I am 23 today. I cant believe it

That's good to hear, Revenge. And happy birthday to you! smile

feeling tired and fed up, work, work, work sad but going to watch game of thrones looking forward to new episode.