Re: How Are Your Emotions Today.......Thread !!!!!!!

^^^
The voice of reason talked again. lol
And you're right LoudLon it could certainly be a trap crap....

@Lon I know it's not illegal, we never talked about his crimes. The trade of such items falls into more of a moral area than legal. Besides, they're personal letters, it's not illegal to talk to someone (yet).

I just really don't feel comfortable selling something like that for profit. Plus, selling it to someone who obviously gets some sick enjoyment out of it. It just doesn't seem right.

Yeah man, that's the weirdest thing I've heard in a while. The dude that wants it is a Psycho, I'm sure. lol

WOOOHOOO!!!
FINALLY having an apointment with the Doc girl tomorrow. Been a long while I was trying to have one. Hopefully she'll sign my Welfare Disability papers. If she doesn't I'm gonna screw her first then kick her teeth out. MWAHAHAHA

I am very happy right now. Finally have my new laptop and internet access again!

Feeling kinda bitchy today, actually.

Sun shining outside, getting warmer and warmer. Cool.
I'll head for a bike ride later on and stop at the park to read on top of a tree. Love this cool park and it's a few streets from here.

Finally recovered from family gathering that took place last Saturday. An older cousin and another cousin's gf kept passing drinks my way and I felt horrible for the rest of the night. Five or six cups of Sangria, a shot of something I should have asked what it was before drinking and some drink called Kinky. Six days I felt horrible. It wasn't a hangover, I have stomach issues.

Thankfully that hell is over...until the next family gathering. *dun dun dun*

I'm fine by the way. smile

You know what really bothers me? And if you're religious please don't take this the wrong way. It really bothers me when people think they can rely on God for everything. You just can't rely on him for everything, and sometimes you have to stand on your 2 feet and do things yourself. You just can't stand on the ground and pray for everything to get better because if you really wanted to make a difference you would get off your ass and do it. It just bothers me when people think they can rely on God for everything, when some people need to realise he can't be their all the time.

Again sorry for the rant, it's just a person in my life has gone a little too religious-savvy.

edit

Last edited by Tripod (2013-06-14 20:19:30)

I wouldn't let that bother me. Some people turn to a higher power due to the need of feeling like there's someone looking out for them or they experienced a loss of a loved one and want to know that they're protected. It makes them feel like they're not alone during a dark period.

Is this person really preachy?

Hypno, that drink sounds really Kinky so I'm sure I'd love it. big_smile

Tripod, been raised in a family where my father is more than freaking addicted to Christ and church and it sure was annoying all my youth.
That's the main reason why I kicked Christianism outta my way. So damn idiotic. Probably the worst of them all. Since people don't care much about it anymore, things are going better as far as evolution goes. H3LL even The Beatles or Elvis were considered Demons. Stupid.

I'm my own freaking God so I need nobody else.

Oh and I feel very good, woke up a few hours ago and gonna have another nice movie watching night. Still don't know what yet though.

I slept 'til almost 7pm tonight, myself.  Of course I didn't fall asleep until sometime past noon, but still.  I'm just now starting my movie-watching night.  Got about ten minutes left on Hellraiser and I have part 2 on deck. big_smile

Oh what a great idea Hellraiser is. Been too long I watched the first.
I WANT a box like this, extremely cool looking. AND a very nice door to the best place ever, H3LL. lol

Somethings bothering me and I really don't like talking about it but since i trust you guys i will. ever since i got my testicle removed 2 years ago i haven't gotten the day it happened out of my mind. The day that happened i never would have pictured myself in the hospital and it was a living nightmare. its just something i needed to let out because i hate looking back on that day

^^Man I doubt that would be a day any of us could let go of to be honest. Just keep trucking (as Lon tells me all the time big_smile )

I feel pretty good. My blood sugar is steadily going down despite my financial situation and being able to diet properly! I feel a whole lot better these days in regards to that.

Tripod, takes some balls to tell us that [no pun intended or maybe yes] but yes like z3r0c00l said, I don't thnk any of us would like the memories of that day truely.

That's very cool your Blood sugar man, happy to hear that.

I feel extremely good now. Why??? Just woke up and I slept very good.

Oh yes, AND MISS WORLD IS ON NBC LATER!!! WOOOHOOO!!!
Can't wait. Damn I love girls. Sexy ones that is. big_smile

Tripod sad At least you have one left right?  smile 

Hope you're all right smile

I am feeling quite good, no case of the Mondays tongue

Oh it's monday??? Damn this weekend passed way too fast. Guess it's because my friends and I partied like crazies. lol

Another great movies on TV one it has been. Enjoyed EVERYTHING that they showed this time. Unlike normally.

Best of them all was FISH TANK. Brilliant masterpiece.

Hung over this morning. My brother came over last night for fathers day and we played games and drank a ton of beer with dad and mom, well mom wasn't drinking. It was so much fun . Plus my two nieces were here Friday night man those kids are fun to be around too bad it doesn't happen more often. So all in all I am in a pretty good mood for it only being 8 o'clock on a monday morning.

I just told Underdog that I wanted to see my niece more often. Funny.  But get outta my head!!! lol

Glad you feel good even with the hangover. I never have those. I'm a lucky one because I drink a whole damn lot...

Ya I usually don't get hangovers either I think it has more to do with not sleeping that long, but I sipped on another beer and feel better now. I will probably go walk around the yard and maybe do a little yard work.

And ya kids are awesome to be around. I probably only see my nieces like once every three months way too long.

Yeah, that's the best way to get it over. That I've heard. big_smile

And same things here, every 3-4 months. She's just way to damn cool, sweet and way too cute. At 2 1/2 years old she's way too wise.
Miss Meredith Baby, I LOOOVE you!!! smile

Proud and happy.  My oldest daughter bought her first car today: 2001 Pontiac Grand Am. Seller wanted $2200, but I managed to talk her down to $1800, and it came with studded snow tires. She wanted $200 extra for the tires, but ended up throwing them in.

Finally get MY car back! smile

Last edited by Underdog (2013-06-18 08:53:18)

Hi guys and gals,

Rumors of my demise were exaggerated; I was merely practicing for the Kumite.

Been busy, as you may have noticed.  After the week trip to the in-laws, we got back home and went right into helping sis's family move to their new house.  I have never moved so much wood at one time, ever (bro-in-law is into carpentry).  Then I went on a crazy streak of putting in job apps, doing 5-6/day for about 7-8 hours/day.

I'm only ~50 threads behind now.  big_smile

azathoth wrote:

I have never moved so much wood at one time, ever

And a very special welcome back that's what she said to you. big_smile

The joint hasn't been the same without you. smile