Re: How Are Your Emotions Today.......Thread !!!!!!!

I suppose that was monkey poo.

Argh azathoth. Yeah gonna go haunt them might speed things up in your favor. lol

^^
You know what, I don't have a ghost monkey!  That is your task for this weekend- find a ghost monkey suitable for the Anti-Spam Horde. ('cause I'm too damn tired to do it at this point)

Right on. I'll do my best.

Well, it's been almost a month since my lady left me (again). I've lost 30lbs and have been in a deep depression that seems to be fading. I'm getting better slowly.

On to the next. Lol

^^^
Well I'm glad for you. No, not that your lady left you, of course not but that you lost 30 pounds and that your depression fades away. At least this is positive. Good luck for te continuation. smile

I'm feeling better, did another low sugar shit but it wasn't a bad one so it's all ok now.

Time to ROCK!!! lol

I'm very troubled by what my cousin Valerie as posted on her Facebook wall. The house my Grand Pa built was on fire earlier and I'm very sad, this house represents a whole lot to me and my family, we lived in there all the Holidays when I was young. Luckily though he's built it with BIG Rocks walls so the actual people living there should thank him, it would have been MUCH WORST. Sad though, it's like a part of my youth memories that are into this house... sad

Lucky nobody was hurt though. But still painful.

^^
I know what you sayin'.  Couple years ago we had to sell my dad's childhood home.  The one he & grandpa literally built together.  Now we're selling my childhood home.

By the way, it's "much worse," not "worst" in that context.  tongue

Thanks for teaching me english the correct way my Monkey Knight friend man dude boy.

Here it is... Ah well, memories are still in my head but still sad...

http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/a8/2d/a7/a82da7edabcd0c407b8b093fbcffca30.jpg

^^
Ah, hell, what a bummer.  Sorry my fiendish friend.  sad

^^^
Ah well what can I do right??? So stuff like this don't bother me THAT much, just makes something happen to my heart but it goes away fast. Because I read your crazy funny posts all of you. lol

Funky monkey doesn't give a shit 'cause he's too busy jammin' to Milly Vanilly.

http://myadbase.com/media/1001608logo4.jpg

It's this rainy weather. I've been either sleepy or napping the entire day. But I'm awake now...think I'll brew some coffee and do some reading.

Feelin' alright today, today's string of flicks were Age of the Dragons, Freddy vs. Jason, Freddy's Dead: The Final Nightmare, Galaxy Hunter and The Seventh Sign. Other than that typical weekend boredom.

I feel well, I feel mmm, I feel. Period...

*gives Maxi*

I'm feeling both annoyed and happy now.

Annoyed because my provider is doing work on the lines so all my stuff goes on and off, Well a bit better now but at 1-2 am it was insane, didn't have NOTHING, no phone, no TV and DAMN NO INTERNET!!! Better now thoygh, Cuts less often.

But man, losing Internet is DEFINITELY my Death. lol

BUT I'M GETTING MY NEW MACHINE TODAY, WOOOHOOO can't wait to run you BADASS DEMON, just can't wait!!! big_smile

OH and I'll have an original copy of Windows 7 and a Computer that can actually run it unlike BADASS so it'll be extremely nice. Can't wait for 9 am to come. Come on time MOVE FASTER DAMNIT!!! Hahaha

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-11-18 04:28:23)

Man, that sucks, glad everything's worked out!

Got a boatload of sleep last night, so feeling refreshed.  Already went to the store for dinner tonight.  I'm cooking; Swiss steak with crushed tomatoes, rice, and cauliflower.  Vampy is going to be off babysitting the munchkins tonight, so I'm making one of the few things she doesn't like.
<stealth ninja monkey mode activated>

^^^
Hahahaha

http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs5/i/2004/295/3/9/ninja_monkey_by_johnnybuddahfist.jpg

Well BADASS DEMON isn't for today sadly. Grumble. sad
Dude says it's taking more time than he thought to install OSX. What??? I didn't ask him to, I just said I WANT to install OSX on it. lol
Cool though, I won't have to do it which is very cool. Damn this MSI Informatica place RULES!!! big_smile

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-11-18 11:31:06)

A bit irritated.  Heavy rain came through last night and knocked out our power at around 10 pm, and didn't come back on until about half an hour ago.  On the plus side I read the Tina Fey book Bossypants in its entirety by candlelight, and made a short list of some 90s genre flicks to revisit after reading several old back issues of Fangoria.

^^
Family still about?

Oh yeah.  And they're going to be until we all head back to Indiana for Thanksgiving, then I'll return -- HOPEFULLY ALONE -- a day or two afterward.

Pretty content, took the lady to see Thor: The Dark World, picked up Let Me In and The Crow, ate a chicken noodle cup with habanero, and am watching Aqua Teen Hunger Force.

I'M UTTERLY FUCKING PISSED AS MAD!!!

BADASS DEMON isn't ready yet. I mean WTF??? Takes not more than half an hour to install OS X on a drive, what takes them sooooooo long is beyond me. Ah well I bet I will not have any problems at all with this new PC beast though.

Still piss me off. Sawtooth is sloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow!!! roll