Re: How Are Your Emotions Today.......Thread !!!!!!!

http://www.lovethispic.com/uploaded_images/16709-Elvis-Gif.gif

MWAHAHAHA man... lol

Alucard the Risen wrote:

At least I know you're easily satisfied if I decided to host a party, tongue

I throw a big party every Halloween for the horror peeps, food, drink, etc. $50 prize to whoever brings the most legitimately horrible film, tongue

An easy way to avoid having to pay anyone that money -- keep a copy of the Wilbur Scott flick Mr. Irish handy.  Guaranteed, you will ALWAYS have the worst movie in the room.

By the Three, that'd be unfair, I like it!

wink

Kind of happy- get to see a baptism of my nephew, get to do some "new house stuff" (hubba hubba), etc.

Woot!

^^^
Sweet, have a nice time Monkey Knight that's been cemented yesterday. lol

Slept very good, made some more crazy wild Nightmares which I always love. And now after 6 MUGS of Expresso they're showing AMELIA [2009] once more but I don't care. Amelia Earheart is a girl that has truely always inspired me. First girl to cross Atlantic riding a plane and Hilary Swank is fantastic in it so nothing better to start this SINday. YAY!!! big_smile

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-11-24 10:19:55)

Woke up from a dream where I gave Freddy acne cream, cooked breakfast, had chocoloate, and am now freezing my ass off in 17F and snowed in so guess who's not goin' anywhere?

Last edited by Alucard the Risen (2013-11-24 10:35:03)

-8C in here, snow all over. Damn winter has started. AAARRRGGGHHH!!! sad

Eddard Stark had it quite right, winter did come, hittin' like a bitch, considering it went from 81F Thursday to 34F Friday...

Winter SUCKS!!! Period.

Yea no shit lol, power keeps glitching our!

Will you people stop whining about a little snow and chilly weather please?  Around 4 years ago a nice sized pond was iced for 4 months straight.

Besides that- I am in awesome zone- went to the baptism of my latest nephew (and Vampy's godson), then used a vinyl-concrete (yeah, there is such a thing; easier to use than the standard stuff, but only good for thin corrections) sealer to the top 1/2 of the remaining steps.

Which means I still have to seal the other 1/2, and then recoat everything with a new layer of true concrete.  F'me.

I don't care about the snow and ice, I'm just pissed 'cause I had to restart Planet Terror four times!

Anyone ready for Pontypool?

Now, no, it's only 2PM here.  I haven't had lunch and I still need to work on more stairs.  Sorry.  I'll check in later on, though.

^^^
Too early indeed...

I didn't mean RIGHT now, lol, I was merely asking if anyone was gonna do it when we do it, tongue

^^^
I sure will, found my DVD after a long search.

I've got a stream set up, so I'm ready to go, tongue

^ I don't have Pontypool on DVD, but it is a good Canadian horror flick.

Just got home from work. Chilling with some tunes...might pop in a monster movie later. I have a stack of black & white horror VHS tapes that need to be watched eventually.

I'm too afraid to watch my VHS, only friends with VCR's don't clean them regularly and I've seen many a tape be eaten.

Alucard the Risen wrote:

I'm too afraid to watch my VHS, only friends with VCR's don't clean them regularly and I've seen many a tape be eaten.

An understandable concern. I've had my VHS player for about five, six years now and it's yet to eat a tape. Hoping it'll stay that way. I'd cry if it ate my NOTLD or An American Werewolf In London VHS.

It has happened to me, but that was when you could just go get a replacement at the store, now, I get everything on DVD, and keep my VHS as collectible, nice "old school" display pieces.

I do the same, with the exception of a few film in particular. I'd rather watch Corman B & W monster films on VHS than DVD. Just because the medium makes the experience a bit more authentic, from my eyes anyway.

Last edited by The Creature (2013-11-24 16:01:34)

True, just would rather preserve my collection than risk 'em on an unsafe machine, tongue

I've NEVER had any VHS eaten and I've been watching them since I'm old enough to watch them, say 2-3 years old so I'll keep doing it forever. big_smile

Damn I love weekend TV shows and movies, Easy A now, H3LL Emma Stone is such a freaking hottie. smile

You think every woman in a band/film is a hottie, even Priscilla Alden, tongue