Re: How Are Your Emotions Today.......Thread !!!!!!!

It's easier for me to just buy cheap equipment and replace it when family/other reckless people come over, equipment worth that kind of time 'disappears' when they come over.

Just finished.  Disassembled the entire keyboard, scrubbed it down, sat it in front of a fan and let it dry.  Took forever but I got it done, and it's working fine now.  Of course I was cursing and grumbling the entire time, but that's neither here nor there. lol

^^^
Have you found this guy there??? lol

http://jaysolomon.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/the-fbi.jpg

http://i769.photobucket.com/albums/xx332/LonTurner/Animated/EvilNo_zpsc4c47e1d.gif

Hey, if they're into that, *shrug*

LoudLon wrote:

http://i769.photobucket.com/albums/xx332/LonTurner/Animated/EvilNo_zpsc4c47e1d.gif

ROTFLMFAO!!! lol

LOVE that man!

Damn this morning was crazy. My mom came to get me early because her ex asshole boyfriend was coming to get his stuff and damn the dude is insane. He started banging on the doors and windows and my mom said don't open, I'm calling the cops. They came and finally everything was ok.

Her new boyfriend was there but he went away before her ex came, he said to me if I stay, I'll kick him so I better go away. Damn the dude is cool. A very lovely man, so glad for mom.

So everything is ok now, she won't have her ex coming anymore and if he does, she'll call the cops once more.

I helped her doing a bureau for her computer and back here I was. She had to empty her freezer, it's was her ex's one so all that was in it she gave me. Now mine is full of great stuff. Very cool. So yeah crazy morning that was. Crazy but very glad to have met her new guy Gilles, he's badass. big_smile

Feeling much better today.  I caught Vampy's stomach bug yesterday and couldn't keep anything down.  At least I'll be ready to eat tomorrow.

Sucks, Az. Good to hear you are feeling better. Is Vampy also better now?

^^
Yeah, she got sick one day ahead of me and got better one ahead.  So I took care of her one day, she took of me the next.

Glad to hear both of you are doing better! I spent five days fighting some crap, so I feel ya.

Good thing both of you are ok now monkey knight boy man dude. Being sick is the suckiest thing ever.

Yeah, no shit, blacked out for bout half an hour in bathroom at work...

Glad you and Vampy are feeling better, az!

\m/ 666 \m/

Last edited by Alucard the Risen (2013-11-27 21:07:24)

@Theli, El PunkATaco, & Alu-
Thanks guys and semi-type humans-

We blow off crap quick anymore since we've been around newborns/babies/toddlers/preschool/kindergarten kids for 7 years now. 

Though Alucard, stop fightng the crap, Mr. Hankey is a fine companion.  Ya just got to get to know him.

Mixed emotion now.

Happy cause I got Nero and started burning DVDs which is VERY nice and a bit mad at the snow storm. Ah well, whatever, shouldn't bother because if we don't go today, we'll go tomorrow or the day after at my bro's for his birthday.

I had a duty to fulfill, until I could purge that invasive filth from my body I would not stop, not ever. That is why I am always hurting.

I am extremely wasted. Which is very nice. I love being in that Psychotic to the bone feeling like this now. Oh yeah baby. It ROCKS!!!

Wack-o Jack-o, tongue

Kaboom Bang Urfnag!!!

Boom goes the dynamite,  .p

http://25.media.tumblr.com/4e2487cc3dd17f549276a1b1ecd6a9ae/tumblr_msxhjrlhFU1scr2xwo1_500.gif

Can never get over the epicness of nuclear explosions!

Oh sure can, Skyrim's Spells do just that. big_smile

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3xhd2SNGV1qk8ambo2_r2_500.gif

Well I'm a RIOT again today. Watched great stuff, had fun with Malphas The Crow buddy and drank Whisley, Beer and consumed something else of the gr33n color. Yes, a very fine night it's been. So now I'm in the best damn shape I can be. smile

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-12-01 06:01:28)

Orphan tears?

tongue