Re: How Are Your Emotions Today.......Thread !!!!!!!

I stress more over work than school, many of my coworkers are ruthless, canniving scat piles who aren't half as smart as they think they are, but even complete idiots can be dangerous people.

^ GL, JJ!! You'll do well. I'm sure you've studied hard and are well prepared.

As for myself. I'm done for the day. I've had to break up 2 fights by students over the last few days. One today and another on Friday. The worst of it is the paperwork I have to do after the fact.  Kids...

azathoth wrote:

Mac Plus not a Mac 2 Plus?  'CAUse I fiddled with my 2 all the time.

Nah, Mac Plus it is. It's even the first generation EVER. Piece of history totally. But yeah that's because you have a loooong screwdriver which I don't. lol

BTW, corrected your typo. big_smile

Best of luck for that exam JJ hopefully you'll make it work.

I'm oh so freaking fine now. a well deserved sleep I got so now I'm in total fury. And I'm also VERY GLAD that Sleepy Hollow is tonight. Crazy how much a good show can put a smile on my face. Hahaha

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-12-09 18:49:38)

*gives Punk a Jack/expresso*

Underdog wrote:

As for myself. I'm done for the day. I've had to break up 2 fights by students over the last few days. One today and another on Friday. The worst of it is the paperwork I have to do after the fact.  Kids...

Damn, get a chainsaw to frighten them, they won't mess around anymore I can assure you. lol

Yea man, eat one of 'em too for good measure, lol

Underdog wrote:

Thanks I think it went pretty well, but remembering all the bones and muscles of the human body is pretty intense.

Wow that is pretty crazy, and I can imagine the paperwork is rough.

^^^
Oh H3LL yeah, so much different stuff in a human. Crazy...

lol yes there is, but thankfully that one is over now just chemistry and math to go before 3 weeks off

Chemistry got me in a lot of trouble, tongue

I truely HATE chemistry and math. Pure annoyance.

I loved it, taught me far more than It should have, despise math, but it was a tolerated evil.

kXnPunk wrote:
azathoth wrote:

Mac Plus not a Mac 2 Plus?  'CAUse I fiddled with my 2 all the time.

Nah, Mac Plus it is. It's even the first generation EVER. Piece of history totally. But yeah that's because you have a loooong screwdriver which I don't. lol

BTW, corrected your typo. big_smile

Best of luck for that exam JJ hopefully you'll make it work.

I'm oh so freaking fine now. a well deserved sleep I got so now I'm in total fury. And I'm also VERY GLAD that Sleepy Hollow is tonight. Crazy how much a good show can put a smile on my face. Hahaha

It's not a typo, it's a feature! big_smile
I really need to program the new Tivo for my shows.  Also might help if I learned the new channel numbers first, lol .

Anyone else smile at the image of UDog getting medieval on his students?  "Stop it kids, or I'll unleash my not-quite-human acquiantences on you."  After a moment of confusion, Boxlee the Fresh walks in.  Order is restored for the rest of eternity.

https://sites.google.com/site/vervemonkeyproject/Home/images/web-images/Boxlee_TheFresh_Small_2.jpg

^^^
MWAHAHAHA H3LL yes man. lol

Feeling pretty good today just that snow that annoys me but hey, it just started that winter crap so I better not care about it or I'll be pissed for 6 damn months. lol

Freezing rain and high winds for me, trade for your snow, tongue

Heck, Vamps & I left at 6AM to get to her job interview.  Normally about an hour, but we had another snow storm so it took about 2.5 hours.  Sounds like she got the job (pending interviews with other folks, but if they don't hire her, you can erase Audubon, PA off the map.  Yeah, I get cranky like that.).

On the cool side, our neighbors from the old house shoveled out the snow before we even got there.  Ya gotta love folks that you've known for 30+ years to watch your 6; super cool.

Then Vamps sprained her ankle on an icy step.  Guess who got to lug all the crap from then on? lol  At the rate we're going, we should be fully moved in by 2063!  (Wait, I'll be dead by then, unless I live to 90.)  Screw it, I think the Reaper is scared of me; I keep punching him in the cojones.  'Cause that's how I roll.

[edit- you do all realize I'm insane, yes? big_smile
<-- Just look at my avatar.  Does that "look fine"?]

Last edited by azathoth (2013-12-10 23:32:16)

^^^
Ouch for the ankle, BRAVO for the job. And yeah that's sweet of them. But yes, your avatar looks fine. But you realize I'm insane too right??? lol

Damn cold. Heating's at the top but still cold. Freaking -14 now outside, screw that crap. Grrr.

Ahhh well, at least I have Buffy Season 3 finished downloading so I'll watch that in my bed covered by my blankets. smile

Day 1 of my 4 days off stretch. Feeling pretty damn good.

@Punk- you're about the only one that can go toe-to-toe with me in insanity.  (And you didn't get the ED2 reference of "does that seem fine?")  For shame!

Funny day, got a nose bleed (haven't installed the humidfiers yet), so I squeeze my nose and go to the bathroom (only place I know that has any type of tissue paper).  Get to the sink to wash my hand and nose off, and <bam> blood splatters everywhere.  So as I'm stuffing toilet paper up my nose, Vamps is cursing me as she's cleaning up the blood.  A bit later, a go to change my impromptu nasal blockage in the back yard, and <bam> the snow looks like the Chainsaw Massacre happened there.  So  I started shoving handfuls of snow up my nose (it eventually worked).

But dang I felt like an extra in Dead Alive for half an hour!  I told Vampy it's not a party until someone spills blood.  (And yes, I've passed 3 psychiatric evaluations so far.  big_smile )

I recommend sticking a hot poker up there and just cauterizing the whole thing shut. That should stop the bleed.

azathoth wrote:

@Punk- you're about the only one that can go toe-to-toe with me in insanity.  (And you didn't get the ED2 reference of "does that seem fine?")  For shame!

Who said I didn't??? tongue

But damn man, nose bleeding sounds like fun. I'm jealous it never happens to me. Well nothing fun and Bloody like this ever happens to me damnit. But well done with the snow.

About to start Faster Pussycat Kill, Kill which I truely LOOOOOOVE!!! So lotsa fun will go on. smile

TURA SATANA RULES ALL!!!

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lg7j0eXGPq1qcd08oo1_r1_500.jpg

Theli wrote:

I recommend sticking a hot poker up there and just cauterizing the whole thing shut. That should stop the bleed.

Oddly, my dad said I should do that.  Though his idea was a laser instead of a hot poker.

Why do people always want to cause traumatic head damage to me? 
lol

^^^
People love insanity so they're jealous of yours.

http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/028/d/6/broken_brain_by_endomorf5-d4nvra7.png

My emotions are awesome as it's a holiday, Friday the 13th! Today is like Christmas, only cooler because there's blood everywhere! (I guess there can be that on Christmas, too)

^^^
Yeah, there's that everyday in my life. Normal the Vamp me feeds on this so. Hahahaha lol

I feel great. Slept a freaking lot. Still tired, slept way too much but Expresso is fixing this pretty well. big_smile