Re: How Are Your Emotions Today.......Thread !!!!!!!

@BASSI - Glad to read that the chicken pox seems to be wearing off a bit. I root for the betterment of your health, Sir.
@Evermonster - Glad to see you back.
@Punk - Ditto. I'd visit the dude (maybe not every weekend) but every-other-damn-weekend of the month if I were loaded with cash all the time.

^^^
Yeah, it sucks a bit but if you're good friends it'll keep being like this even if he's far away.

And ohhh that's funny, we're on page 404 of this thread now.
Page not found. lol

http://static.tumblr.com/a9a2f6ec85249c2569d7bbf2ed6b9b49/39bnjaz/sjBmo303y/tumblr_static_404.jpg

Awesome, school is going well, getting ready for the military and it is going well, gonna have a nephew or neice really soon, and just in an all around good mood which is something I have not been able to say in a while

ÜBER PISSED.

The first and only Quebecker I had around decided to leave the place... Damnit. That sucks. Grumble. sad

Man what an insanely cool weekend it's been. Malphas The Crow came over with Simon one of our cool friends and we spent the night laughed talking and watching stuff. Guessing tonight will be just about the same. Happy. big_smile

Emotionally, fine, but physically, well, I've a severe cold.

^^^
Good luck with that, sucks. A week they say and they're right most of the times...

Happy, fun night with my 2 pets Sweet the Crazy insanely cool cat and Devil Samael the madly Demonic, damn wise as H3LL and hilarious Rat Vermin but also Malphas The Crow, coolest dude ever.

Watched great flicks too. One I'll finish after my morning show, into half an hour of The Orphan Killer and it's cool. BUT no way I'll miss THE BEST SHOW EVER which I haven't missed more than 10 in centuries. lol

Salut Bonjour! ROCKS!!!

I'm a bit anxious.  I've managed to avoid coming down with anything this winter season but now my mom, who is still visiting, has come down with the flu -- which means it's only a matter of time before I come down with it, too.  The bad thing is that I'm acutely susceptible to colds and the flu, and my shitty chronic bronchitis tends to act as a booster and only makes them worse.  Usually when I come down with the flu, I'm out of commission for a couple weeks. 

So right now it's just a matter of waiting for the other shoe to drop. hmm

^^^
Solution:

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lflg2r7qIp1qbj1sio1_500.jpg

Hahahahaha

On the tired side-I woke up like this-but essentially okay.

Well I don't really know yet how I feel, just woke up and I'm actually drinking my first Expresso so...

After a prostate operation that I underwent last month, I was amazed that I'd had surgery so recently.  Had felt in the best of health (except for the unrelated cold) for more than two weeks.  So I was surprised when I visited the doctor today and was told that I still needed antibiotics.  She prescribed same and I picked them up.  Stunned, yes, but otherwise, I feel okay and even the cold is almost gone.  I know it's there because my nose still runs, but that's about it.  Mentally/emotionally, I'm fine.

I'd feel much better if I had some weed, and my ex-girlfriend stopped emailing me.

^^^
Could email you some. lol
Or ask her to do that. Hahaha

Well, I'm much better today than I was last night, another low sugar coma, freaking uncontrolable diabete. Worst is that I crashed into my DVD collection so I'll have to reclassify them AGAIN. Arrrr...

I have one hell of a stomach-ache right now.

http://media.kvue.com/images/maalox.jpg

I had a half hour of low blood sugar today myself, but at other times, I felt and feel alright.  Nothing to make me feel otherwise.

Yawing and farting, well not at the same time  also i kind of funny

GHOST DADDY wrote:

I had a half hour of low blood sugar today myself, but at other times, I felt and feel alright.  Nothing to make me feel otherwise.

Glad to know you're part of the gang.

And yeah same for me, I'm ALWAYS HAPPY. Even when I'm pissed because I enjoy it so... lol

Top shape now, good rest rebooted myself totally well.

Haven't though about it, so I must be doing pretty well.

Not tired enough to get to sleep, and I gotta work in the morning. Not sweating it though, got the next day off to relax and recuperate.

Why not just not show up for work?

Tempting, I am sure. But I likes moneys. Otherwise I can't purchase more movies and books!

Why not steal them instead?

Can't steal physical items from the internet, and I have pesky thing called a conscience. Unless you are refering specifically to DLing, I just hate reading books and watching movies on my computer, and love to own physical products. I'm a materialist.