Re: How Are Your Emotions Today.......Thread !!!!!!!

^^^
MWAHAHAHA Yeah tenting too. But me I lost all the professionalism I had back then. H3LL even stole a TV and back then they were huge. You're gonna tell me the Security Systems weren't as good as they are now but still, damn thing was huge. But we got it out by the back of the store with a grocery cart. lol

Had huge amounts of fun this night that's slowly starting to hide. Nice TV/Movies/Music and a bunch of craziness and play with Devil Samael and Sweet. Man these dudes are amazingly cool and funny.

Sounds like a good night!

Oh it was. Just like every one is anyways. Damn I enjoy myself ALL THE TIME you can't even imagine how much I do. big_smile

Just about to start work. Kind of regretting staying up so late last night. Can't wait for the day to end... and its only just begun, urgh. hmm

Kind of pissed today...

you can put me down as chaotic-neutral today.

^Crazy, eh?

Well was über pissed this morning. Whatever you do if you live in Canada, DON'T use Bell as your provider. Idiots. When I switched to them in january, my mom told them [yes she definitely did, I was next to her] told them to take all of both our accounts payments right from her Credit Card but the stupid fuckers didn't so this morning everything was disconnected. No phone, no TV aside the 8 basic channels and especially NO DAMN INTERNET!!!

Had to get out to the phone cabin with this freezing temperature to call my mom.

Luckily when I woke up at 4 pm all was back.

Damn made me freak...

Really stupid... roll

Last edited by kXnPunk (2014-03-05 18:20:02)

^^
It's called a "book."

^^^
Hahahaha Yes, exactly what I've done. lol

Feeling like I'm in pretty top-notch shape today. Filling my mind with science and jamming to some tunes my friend is playing on the air.

Oh, plus coffee and energy drinks. Let's GOOOOOOOO!

Man great shape I'm in now. Very nice rest that sleep was. Cool. Ready for another one of those crazy nights. smile

Got called into work early, and my Cab was late. Not a great start to the day.

H3LL no but hopefully the rest was fine. Even if you work. Work means money so I guess you do it for that, else you'd be a lazy ass like me and wouldn't work. big_smile

TOTAL RIOT OF A FEELING I'M INTO NOW!!!

Wake'N'Bake makes anybody feel that way along with Expresso Jack Dan.

And I ordered bread and cigarettes at the store and the cab wasn't late to bring it to me. Pretty damn fast rather, didn't even have time to finish rolling cigarette butts to wait for my Pall Mall Strong King Size pack. lol

Last edited by kXnPunk (2014-03-07 19:55:57)

Whew, just finished off a 10-hour shift a few hours ago, with about 6 of them stocking the parts in the back.  The best part was the 150 pairs of break pads and the 50-70 rotors.  That shiite be heavy; my arms feel like I was pumping iron for a good bit (maybe because I was, lol ).

Nice co-workers, they helped me out a lot on the info & POS systems, plus helping me find where various parts are stored.  Did you know that there is such a thing as a 'smog pump?'  We have a total of 3, and they're way, way in the back corner.  California/NY expats, maybe?

Overall, not a bad day, except trying to deal with a good 40% of the customers speaking Spanish.  I sold a guy engine oil when he wanted transmission oil.  I'm gonna have to get the Rossetta Stone program.

Smog Pump sounds like a nice thing to have but in China not where you're at.

And ostia hombre espanol es muy simple. LEARN YOU WILL especially if you make that kinda mistakes selling the wrong stuff to them. Well at least you'll learn the swear words when they come back pissed. lol

Tired, had insomnia last night-but otherwise I guess I'm okay.

Just off of work, and I feel exhausted (even after drinking two Monsters).

I'm off to take a nap so that I can re-fuel.

^^^
Well sleep tight bro and cya later. smile

Ahhhh man, it's the best day of the week. THE FREAKING SATURDAY MOVIE NIGHT and H3LL I feel so damn fine. Yesyesyes!!! big_smile

I'd love to take a nap.  Or do some jamming.  Or call my daughter.  Or have just a moment's peace.  But I can't, because my STILL VISITING FAMILY WON'T GIVE ME ANY GOD DAMN PRIVACY.  Almost two fucking months of this shit.  I love them, I do, but enough is enough.

Fortunately, they decided to head back home Monday.  Then I'll be free.  At least until they decide to come down again.

Two more days...

^^
Jeez, why don't you just switch houses with them at this point?  They spend more time at your place than their's now!

Had fun with the kiddies.  Sis's friend brought her newly adopted Chinese daughter for her first time bowling.  About 5 years old.  At first she was kind of scared with all the noise and people, but after a few frames she and my niece were dancing around after every pin fell down.  Tara, the adopted girl, was fond of giving everyone hi-5s.  Why not, she rolled 2 spares!

LoudLon, argh.

azathoth woooooo very sweet!!! big_smile

SLIGHTLY more irritable today than is the norm for me.  I'm not at all sure why.  Still, from things I've seen and been told, I imagine I'm usually less irritable than average.  I might be up to the irritability level that the average person carries around steadily, today.

Ugh, what a day.  I got to move the Commercial Account computers and phones in the store today.  I had to bring the phone wires all the way from the back to the front.  first I'm going through cutting zip-ties and then retying the other wires back together underneath the counters, then I'm 20 feet in the air in the rafters doing the same, then back to under the counters to finish the run.  I was doing my best monkey/Spiderman impression up there- customers kept looking up at me like I'm crazy (OK, I am, but it's not like they know it big_smile ).  My legs are beat, I must have climbed up that damn ladder at least 50 times.
Woot.

Pretty good after this happened:

At Christians In Action I found:

Atari 2600:

Asteroids
Berserk
Combat
Missile Command
Pac-Man
Space Invaders
Space War
Yar's Revenge

NES:

Super Mario Bros/Duck Hunt
Zapper (orange, Nintendo brand)
5 NES dust sleeves

SNES:

Brutal Paws of Fury
Donkey Kong Country 3: Dixie Kong's Double Trouble!
NHL Stanley Cup
Space Invaders

Nintendo 64:

Nintendo Racing Wheel (CIB)
Red Mad Catz Turbo Controller

Game Boy/Game Boy Color:

Star Trek: The Next Generation

Game Boy Advance:

Kim Possible 3
Namco Museum

Nintendo Wii:

House of the Dead Overkill (CIB)

Sega Genesis:

Beast Wrestler (CIB)
Brutal Paws of Fury (CIB)
The Pirates of Dark Water (CIB)
Triple Play '96 (CIB)

David Robinson's Supreme Court (loose cart)
Ecco the Dolphin (loose cart)
Streets of Rage 2. (Loose cart)

Complete Sega Genesis system (all cords)
2 Six-button controllers
Multitap (4-player)

Xbox:

Dead or Alive 3 (CIB)

Playstation 2:

16mb memory card

Total of $60 spent, not sure how "thrifty" that is, but there you have it.

Last edited by Alucard the Risen (2014-03-09 16:32:57)