Re: How Are Your Emotions Today.......Thread !!!!!!!

^^^
Woah. They practically gave it to you, nice.

And azathoth wow, too bad they don't do like me and leave them all messed up. Would've saved you some ladder climbing and under the counter work. lol

http://www.horror-movies.ca/Forum/viewt … p?id=32196
This guy's post kinda pissed me off.

Last edited by Steve Freeling (2014-03-09 17:42:24)

^^^
That is what it's like here. Everybody has their own opinions. Luckily, you'd be in H3LL if you liked every single one of them minus Exorcist like me. lol

I've never seen The Exorcist and don't want to.

Until a few minutes ago, pretty good.

What happened?

Alucard the Risen wrote:

What happened?

My thoughts exactly.

^^^
I'm pretty sure something did though. lol

I died.

^^
Well, that is a suboptimal outcome.  Want some monkey necromancers to swing by?

http://www.monkeyinthecage.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Human-Necromancer-1024x640.jpg

Welcome to the club, been years it happened to me. lol

Well got up at 4 earlier and boy what a cool movie night it's been. Watched Dead movies. I love that I ALWAYS wake up at 4 everyday because Simpsons are showing at that time so it starts the day very well I assure you. big_smile

Okay -- After a few hours of quality re-generation and thus bodily re-animation, I am now awake and ready to have a good night. Coffee time!

Az, that pic is SICK!

The Creature wrote:

Okay -- After a few hours of quality re-generation and thus bodily re-animation, I am now awake and ready to have a good night. Coffee time!

CHEERS!!!

http://youtu.be/h-mi0r0LpXo

Hahahaha lol

Feeling damn great now, another fun night added to my huge collection of them. Wooo!!!

A bit on the manic side.  Little sleep last night might explain it.

Well I hardly got any sleep last night so I was a bit peeved - for reasons I won't go into.

Let's just say it was a horrible night I'd like to forget.

My emotions are picking up now, but I hope tonight will be PEACEFUL.

Man I'm so freaking HAPPY!!! Marc-ander Fucker just sent me a message on Facebook saying he's coming here this weekend... In fact he must be already here because he was leaving Montreal at 2 this afternoon. Nice, been a while I haven't seen one of my best buddies ever. It'll be a true blast like every damn time. YAY!!! big_smile

Last edited by kXnPunk (2014-03-14 19:16:57)

Feck yeah! I got the weekend off and a movie night tomorrow, so I am also in a good mood.

H3LL YEAH!!! That'll ROCK!!! big_smile

Sweet ones too. Yaaarrrhhh!!! Woops, excuse the Vikings show influence right here. lol

Marc-ander Fucker and Maggy Cool came over and we watched Grimm together while getting wasted as we always do when we're together. We're Party ANIMALS!!! Hahaha

So yeah,

http://s3.amazonaws.com/data.tumblr.com/tumblr_ktgzq6eYgE1qzpy8po1_r1_1280.png?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAI6WLSGT7Y3ET7ADQ&Expires=1394938312&Signature=8k%2FvEUFvAcEUtuoGKlHr5QtLAto%3D#_=_

Last edited by kXnPunk (2014-03-14 21:53:10)

@Punk- does this mean you are going to, or not going to, attend tomorrow's Movie Night?

Your friends are very welcome to join in with the festivities; I've had several guests join in over the years.

Of course I'll be there what kind of question is that???

http://thumb10.shutterstock.com/display_pic_with_logo/473872/150030623/stock-vector-what-comic-icon-over-dotted-background-vector-illustration-150030623.jpg

As for my friends, Malphas The Crow was there for each of the 2/3 ones I've done yet NOT counting the various with Golem ones that is.

Bring it on baby!!! big_smile

I've been feeling pretty down and frustrated lately. I'm stuck in a small town with no drivers license or reasonable amount work. It seems like any progress I make towards driving, meeting people, and work is futile. This rut is killing me!

Maybe you are trying to tackle too much at a time. Pick one thing, and try your best to see it through.

Seriously bummed out; taking the students skiing today and I wake up sick. No hitting the slopes for me today. Damn, damn , damn!!

I'm in the exact same situation Harsh Creep but I don't really bother at all. H3LL no, I'm quite enjoying it to tell you the truth. I can do WTF I want when I want so...

And another low sugar thing last night so the Oreos and milk [of course hey] were delicious and they fixed it up pretty rapidly.

So now I feel extremely fine.

Watching my sweet Salut Bonjour! morning show and they keep talking about that shitty election coming up. NO I DON'T VOTE, never did never will. But I still support the Quebec Party. No it's not one vote that's gonna change anything. I'll vote the day where another René Levesque like dude or dudette will come aboard. NOT UNTIL THEN. They all suck now so there...

Last edited by kXnPunk (2014-03-20 08:12:44)