Re: How Are Your Emotions Today.......Thread !!!!!!!

thedeadshallrule wrote:
alien25 wrote:

I'm horny......, oh wait, that isn't an emotion. tongue

lol
I just read this, your so funny!!!

Yes, but looks aren't everything! lol

Re: How Are Your Emotions Today.......Thread !!!!!!!

LadyZ wrote:

BTK, get well!

Im having an anxious sort of day, so I'm attempting to lose myself in cyber-land!!

Aww thanks Ladyz hun wink much appreciated. Love the avatar! and hope your day as gotten better for you. smile

Re: How Are Your Emotions Today.......Thread !!!!!!!

LadyZ wrote:

BTK, get well!

Im having an anxious sort of day, so I'm attempting to lose myself in cyber-land!!

i'm a little anxious today as well, lady Z,  i still can't get you and Azathoth on my morguespace friends   sad and i recieved a friend request  today from Garden which worked ok, so what did i do wrong for mine not to work? help!:/

Re: How Are Your Emotions Today.......Thread !!!!!!!

^ It could be Wolfy they are not showing up through other means. It's a glitch affecting mine. I've accepted some friends in the past, gone to profile and it says they are part of my friends list but the pictures themself don't seem to manifest on the morguespace friends. When you go to their profile/s does it say remove from friends where the button is? If so the problem lies in the pictures not going onto the MS list. Not sure why but this glitch has been for quite a while.

Re: How Are Your Emotions Today.......Thread !!!!!!!

Did you have your Dr.s appt. yet hun?

Re: How Are Your Emotions Today.......Thread !!!!!!!

Not yet, it's next Tuesday, early morning. The soonest they can get me and the soonest I can get there given lack of money, just looking forward to finding out the problem. I'm just praying it's not what I think it is. <I won't jinx anything until I know>

How are you Helly-some hun? And how's your day been?

Re: How Are Your Emotions Today.......Thread !!!!!!!

It's going good.
Went to Disney for paperwork,have my first day on the 19th.

Re: How Are Your Emotions Today.......Thread !!!!!!!

BlackTequilaKiss wrote:

^ It could be Wolfy they are not showing up through other means. It's a glitch affecting mine. I've accepted some friends in the past, gone to profile and it says they are part of my friends list but the pictures themself don't seem to manifest on the morguespace friends. When you go to their profile/s does it say remove from friends where the button is? If so the problem lies in the pictures not going onto the MS list. Not sure why but this glitch has been for quite a while.

hi BTK, thanks for your message, it does say remove on LadyZ's profile but not on azathoth's. how you feeling tonight hun? i worry about ya! x

Re: How Are Your Emotions Today.......Thread !!!!!!!

Oooh congratulations hun! wink You must be so happy. Glad it's all going well for you hun. big_smile

http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/4342/94890771.jpg

Re: How Are Your Emotions Today.......Thread !!!!!!!

wolfman1959 wrote:
BlackTequilaKiss wrote:

^ It could be Wolfy they are not showing up through other means. It's a glitch affecting mine. I've accepted some friends in the past, gone to profile and it says they are part of my friends list but the pictures themself don't seem to manifest on the morguespace friends. When you go to their profile/s does it say remove from friends where the button is? If so the problem lies in the pictures not going onto the MS list. Not sure why but this glitch has been for quite a while.

hi BTK, thanks for your message, it does say remove on LadyZ's profile but not on azathoth's. how you feeling tonight hun? i worry about ya! x

Glad to be of help hun and Ido hope you figure out the problem darlin' smile and me? Still not amazing but the medication I am taking is taking a little of the pain away, and making me giddy so all good. big_smile Do have a doctor's appointment this Tuesday though.

Re: How Are Your Emotions Today.......Thread !!!!!!!

BTK-

Doctor Monkey is in the house

http://www.thepartyisready.com/files/doctormonkey.jpg

and proscribes....

Monkey HUG!
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/telegraph/multimedia/archive/00793/monkey-hug-bear_793959i.jpg

Re: How Are Your Emotions Today.......Thread !!!!!!!

lol Now that is just adorable!! Thank you Azay sweetie wink How are you hun? xoxo

Last edited by BlackTequilaKiss (2010-01-07 15:41:46)

Re: How Are Your Emotions Today.......Thread !!!!!!!

Chillin'.  Have to go to the store to get some birthday present for my sis and mom.  Get to see my nephew and niece this weekend!

Re: How Are Your Emotions Today.......Thread !!!!!!!

BlackTequilaKiss wrote:

Oooh congratulations hun! wink You must be so happy. Glad it's all going well for you hun. big_smile

http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/4342/94890771.jpg

Thanks hun,I am excited.:D
Good luck with your Doctors appointment.

Re: How Are Your Emotions Today.......Thread !!!!!!!

Aww you must be so excited! Hope you have a fantastic time hun, you deserve it big_smile

Re: How Are Your Emotions Today.......Thread !!!!!!!

They're so cute when they're young

http://www.guzer.com/pictures/baby_monkey_banana.jpg

Re: How Are Your Emotions Today.......Thread !!!!!!!

^^^Damn cute. big_smile

Re: How Are Your Emotions Today.......Thread !!!!!!!

Hell yeah my monkeys are cute!  big_smile

And don't you forget it!

http://www.blogography.com/photos28/MonkeySword.gif

Re: How Are Your Emotions Today.......Thread !!!!!!!

^^LOL


My emotions are calm today.

Re: How Are Your Emotions Today.......Thread !!!!!!!

Just one of those days...

http://drbobbs.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/tin-foil-hat-3.jpg

Re: How Are Your Emotions Today.......Thread !!!!!!!

^^^ ?:lol:

Re: How Are Your Emotions Today.......Thread !!!!!!!

The Creature wrote:

^^^ ?:lol:

Sorry, it's a reference to this

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2114/2476528732_d947268904.jpg

Re: How Are Your Emotions Today.......Thread !!!!!!!

OH!! Now I get it!!! tongue:P

Re: How Are Your Emotions Today.......Thread !!!!!!!

I feel confused today. I am taking a 2yr accounting program full time at our college. Holy shit this is different......6 courses and a world of hurt already yikes.  It has been 23 years since I stepped into a classroom let alone studying!!!!!!! The only thing that is going to keep me going to the end is all the good look'in woman tongue I'm such a perv big_smilecool

My Tudor
http://i737.photobucket.com/albums/xx15/HELRZR1964/chick.jpg

My instructor
http://i737.photobucket.com/albums/xx15/HELRZR1964/headupbum.jpg

Re: How Are Your Emotions Today.......Thread !!!!!!!

helrzr1964 wrote:

I feel confused today. I am taking a 2yr accounting program full time at our college. Holy shit this is different......6 courses and a world of hurt already

My Tudor
http://i737.photobucket.com/albums/xx15 … /chick.jpg

My instructor
http://i737.photobucket.com/albums/xx15 … dupbum.jpg

My man, I know your pain.  I've been taking masters classes for 3.5 years now.  Let us toast for fucking overachieving, damnit!


http://ardentfrost.rayd.org/Beer/yuengling2.jpg

Fuck yea!