Topic: DVD News: The Stepfather

DVD Active has learned that Sony Pictures Home Entertainment has announced both the DVD and Blu-ray elease of the film, which is scheduled to hit the stores on Feb 9, 2010.  Sony has said the extras will include commentary ...

Read More : DVD News: The Stepfather

Re: DVD News: The Stepfather

I'm kind of looking forward to it!!! I loved the original

Last edited by helrzr1964 (2010-01-02 14:43:30)

I wasn't a big fan of the original and do not have that high of expectations for this one, but absolutely will rent it

No offence, but I am sure getting tired of all the remakes lately.......can't the big cheezes in movieland think of something original for a change before we all have to go down there and kick there asses...:lol::lol::lol::P:cool:

i won't be seeing this. i love the very good original, but it's already been remade twice officially and many times with spin offs such as " The Perfect Wife","The Perfect Neighbour", "The Stepsister" and so on, so enough's enough:|

I'll watch it, but I'm not expecting anything from it.

I don't like the DVD art either.

I don't even like to talk about re****s anymore.

wolfman1959 wrote:

i won't be seeing this. i love the very good original, but it's already been remade twice officially and many times with spin offs such as " The Perfect Wife","The Perfect Neighbour", "The Stepsister" and so on, so enough's enough:|

Yep!!

Thanks for the info Deadman. I'll definitely rent this one.

Suspiria_89 - "Your're welcome."

I also enjoyed the original and I'll probably add this film to my Netflix queue.. but like most, I don't have "high hopes" for this film.

- deadmanwalkin