Topic: DVD News: Tremors - The Complete Series

I was a fan of the first "Tremor" movie, and have never actually seen the series.. and even though it only lasted one season, I might just have to Netflx this bad boy and check it out.
DVD Active has learned that on March 9, 2010, Universal Home Vid...

Read More : DVD News: Tremors - The Complete Series

Re: DVD News: Tremors - The Complete Series

I love the first movie a lot too but never seen the series either. Frankly I'm not sure how interested I am myself, but I do know my partner loves the films so as a special present, I might get this for them to enjoy. Thanks for the news DWM. smile

Sold!!! big_smile

Nice, i've always wanted to see the show. The cover looks really slapped together though.

Tremors is great.......Slapstick gore comedy!!! cool

Tremors is a very good movie, and part 2 was actually pretty damn good aswell, part 3 wasn't so good and part 4 was just shit altogether.

The first two are worth the watch forget the 2nd two.

One of the things that make the first one good is the combination of Kevin Bacon and Fred Ward. Part 2 see's Fred Ward back again without Bacon, but still a very good movie.
Part 3 and 4 are missing Ward and Bacon, they center around Michael Gross's character "Burt Gummer".

Forsaken_Warrior wrote:

Tremors is a very good movie, and part 2 was actually pretty damn good aswell, part 3 wasn't so good and part 4 was just shit altogether.

The first two are worth the watch forget the 2nd two.

One of the things that make the first one good is the combination of Kevin Bacon and Fred Ward. Part 2 see's Fred Ward back again without Bacon, but still a very good movie.
Part 3 and 4 are missing Ward and Bacon, they center around Michael Gross's character "Burt Gummer".

I agree, 1 and 2 kick butt, but after that they went in a whole different direction. cool

It's funny, just the other day my friends and I were talking and I'm like "they made 4 movies, 50% of which sucked, they did NOT do a TV show".  And now I'm wrong, lol.