Topic: Mutants is one of the best!

It has been a long time since I first heard of this movie, so much so, I had completely forgotten about it.  But do yourself a favor and watch it.

It is a French zombie/infected with English subs.  The subs are computer generated and not too acurate, to the point of being comical at times, and the plot is nothing new.
But this movie is so good, even those to detract from it.

The acting, cinematography, lighting and sound are all fantastic.  Oh and the gore, yea, it was great too.

If you forgot what the movie was about, good!  If you haven't seen any trailers or read any reviews, don't.  Don't let anything spoil this movie for you before you've seen it.

Now for all you zombie purists, remember I did qualify the zombie with "infected"

Now run and find this movie, you won't regret my advice.

Re: Mutants is one of the best!

Thanks for the titbit Florida, I will def. be on the lookout for this film. Never can be enough zombie and this sounds like a fun, entertaining watch. Sounds damn good so again thanks! big_smile

Sounds cool. Thanks for posting on it! smile

It is total Zombie awsomeness

Somebody please watch this movie, so I can talk about it with someone.

sound like a movie i would really enjoy
Thanks, i am in the mood for these kinda of movies

florida, I saw this online last week and I also really enjoyed it. I've also read a number of reviews for it and not a single good one, to my shock and dismay. Its gritty and dark and I loved the overall feel of it, also the acting was fab!! I dunno sometimes where these so called "reviewers" get off on bashing every movie...kinda sad. Everyone should give this one a shot, it really is a good flick.

i tried to get my filthy hands on this bad bwoy - but ending up downloading a dickcheese american zgrade film with the same name - i thought i had the right year

i guess thats what you get for being impatient and downloading shit

I really want to see this movie

Beware!  There were two, count them two movies made last year, both French, and both named, "Mutants".  Don't ask me, I know its weird, but true it is.

Im gonna get it, is this the right one?

In a world devastated by a pandemic virus that turns human beings into primitive and bloodthirsty creatures, Marco and Sonia set off to find a secret base to escape from the mutants.

Yeppers, here is the cover and the IMDB entry to prevent ya'll from getting the wrong one.

http://img03.blogcu.com/v2/images/editor/p/u/n/pun1sh3r/681694182079546_1261407648.jpg

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1146320/

Last edited by floridapossum (2010-01-28 03:18:54)

Nice! Ill let you know what i think of i. Looks sweet!

awwww i wanna watch it

Can't wait to hear what ya'll think.  I'm the first to admit the plot isn't all that unique, but when you can mention cinematography and indie in the same sentence, its pretty impressive.  Not to mention the makeup was stellar.

Possum creap on over to ontarioioeh

Im hungry for canadian meat and you gots a pile of it

I do?  Have I gained weight?  :oops:

yay!!! big_smile

i'm looking for this now - it says it's a cross between 28 days later and the fly!!! how can anyone resist that??

I watched it very well done! The subs weren't too rough, i noticed a few things, idk if the dvd will have proper subs.

Warning this post contains spoilers

I like when that chick gets hit by the ambulance in the begging,  and when the one mutant rips the other mutants through out! The fx were really well done too!

pR1m3vil wrote:

I watched it very well done! The subs weren't too rough, i noticed a few things, idk if the dvd will have proper subs.
Warning this post contains spoilers

I like when that chick gets hit by the ambulance in the begging,  and when the one mutant rips the other mutants through out! The fx were really well done too!

Some of the subs actually translated into some pretty funny stuff.

Anyword on a dvd release? Id buy this movie in a heartbeat.

Haven't got a clue, couldn't even find it on the French amazon.

dunno bout release

but some rat has posted it online

get a copy n watch it

good times

not as good as others though

come on LA HORDE !!!

Yeah it was a good copy. I agree LA Horde should hurry tje hell up

hmmmm I will look out for this