Topic: Two Evil Eyes

Get ready for the double bill of Dario Argento and George A Romero in Two Evil Eyes which will be getting the Arrow Video treatment 15th February 2010 on DVD.

Re: Two Evil Eyes

I'm in a mood tonight

http://www.speakingofsegues.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/shit-on-desk1.jpg

Gigantor wrote:

Get ready for the double bill of Dario Argento and George A Romero in Two Evil Eyes which will be getting the Arrow Video treatment 15th February 2010 on DVD.

This one is a little disappointing, imo. Romero's story is the strongest of the two, hey it's got Adrienne Barbeau. Both are predictable but I felt Romero brought his off better. Argento recycles the Poe story that has been done better in other movies.   The good thing is it is a horror dvd and not about kittens, puppies or monkeys.:rolleyes:

But...but...this one already had a DVD release a few years ago.  Can you say, "milk the consumer's wallet dry?"

I already got this by Blue Underground, it came as a package called Extreme Horror Two-Fer with Dead & Buried. I personally liked it, the Romero part was a little long winded but still had it's moments & the Argento part was as gory as you would expect. Worth a viewing or two.