Topic: A-team Movie Trailer = GI JOE All Over Again?

looks like GI JOE all over again to me and that aint good.
http://www.moviesonline.ca/movienews_17608.html

Re: A-team Movie Trailer = GI JOE All Over Again?

I'll probably be in the minority here... but it doesn't look too bad to me . And i didn't mind GI Joe .. hated it until i saw it. (The previews IMO don't really give you a good idea of the movie... they took a few too many liberties.. but not as bad as i thought it would be) Besides... i want to see if Rampage can act..and if it was worth canceling his fight with Rashad for .

i will not watch this movie

To me this is  the bottom of the barrel.
Level 1:Remaking other movies.
Level 2(Scraping the bottom of the barrel):Remaking TV shows into movies I.E. Brady Bunch,Leave It To Beaver.

I can understand everyones dismay, but I like it and I will watch it.

Oh hell I am torn. I'm not the biggest fan around, it was an ok show but never really got my attention enough but this movie... dammit.

It especially gained my attention from the fact it has Bradley Cooper in it (star of Midnight Meat Train, The Wedding Crashers, The Hangover and My Little Eye), and I think this guy is so damn underrated, he's a fantastic comedy actor, he exceeds at serious and even in horror he manages to keep his own unique stance), so really torn. I don't want to be interested but just from the actors gracing the movie I have to admit I am intrigued. Will prob. rent this and hope it does not disappoint. cool

Last edited by BlackTequilaKiss (2010-01-10 21:39:05)

I can't wait to see it..Liked the TV series..still watch re-runs once in awhile..even know the show was kinda cheezie...I think it will be good.  But i do admit some shows should never be made into movies..but don't think this is one of them. Think it will be good. big_smile