Re: Will TNA kill WWE ?

I prefer yes.  Ha!  (Man I was tired the other night).

Hahaha Nooooooo!!!!!!:p

starkravingmad wrote:

You  do realize that an anagram of this is "Hoo No ha Noooo Poop Nano nooo haha"?

Which is the mating call for the 18 toed sloth.

azathoth wrote:
starkravingmad wrote:

You  do realize that an anagram of this is "Hoo No ha Noooo Poop Nano nooo haha"?

Which is the mating call for the 18 toed sloth.

lol:lol:well now I know

Last edited by starkravingmad (2010-04-10 12:26:36)

The TNA Monday ratings are in the sewer they are so low.  Dragging out all the WWE rejects over the great talent they already have and putting Hogan/Bishoff in charge was the death nell.  WWE doesn't even have to acknowledge they exist.  Vinny Mac has so much money he's working a deal for his own WWE basic tier cable channel with Universal.

From Wrestling News World dot Com

TNA Wrestling's experiment pitting Impact against WWE Raw head-to-head on Monday nights is over after only four tries. It was announced today that Impact will permanently move to the 8-10 PM timeslot Monday nights on Spike TV effective immediately with a special encore presentation of the show airing Thursdays in the 9-11 PM timeslot. The announcement comes one day after the news this past Monday's edition of TNA Impact did a 0.9 cable rating with an average of 1,200,000 viewers on Spike TV.

Changes were expected as TNA Impact has consistently lost viewers since debuting in the 9-11 PM timeslot on Monday nights. Below is a look at the numbers the show has done since the move:

* Monday, March 8, 2010 - 1.0
* Monday, March 15, 2010 - 0.8
* Monday, March 22, 2010 - 0.86
* Monday, March 29, 2010 - 0.62

Aside from the debut week, both times TNA Impact has run in the 8-10 PM timeslot it has scored a better rating. The special three-hour live edition of TNA Impact featuring the debut of Hulk Hogan on January 4th did a 1.45 cable rating (with the highest number being the 8PM hour) and this past Monday's edition of Impact.

Officials from both Spike TV and TNA are hopeful this will fix their declining audience in an effort to restore growth to their product.

I like how on the TV guide thingy of the TV, they color code wrestling under the "Sports" color  (for me, green).    Yes, they are very athletic and strong, but a sport means an actual game/bout/struggle against someone/team- not a scripted acrobatic show.  Props for being in prime shape, though.

In the end I believe Vince will buy TNA just like he did ECW.

In the end people will grow brain cells and... you get the idea.