Topic: Say Something Nice Thread

Say something nice about the person who posted before you.  Be as classic or creative as you want! smile

Re: Say Something Nice Thread

Haha, he appreciates the same love I have for Buffy, that automatically makes him cool wink

tongue You seem like a really sweet person and the type who treats people with respect.

BlackTequilaKiss wrote:

Haha, he appreciates the same love I have for Buffy, that automatically makes him cool wink

Always brightens my day with her humor and warmth.:)

^^^Hellrats' the man. He's a cool dude and guy who treats people with respect. smile

^^ has a very cool name

^^^ very cool Avatar smile

^^^^haha. Thanks!

Very cool dude who cares for others.

Creature: Kind, respectful, has a great sense of humour and really as created some of the best threads on HM. Would be empty without his humour on the boards. Love ya hun wink

BlackTequilaKiss: great thoughts on horror movies, and a great friend wink

^^ 1. Not a spammer, woo! lol 2. Great sense of humour and really appreciates the classic horrors. And a really sweet friend big_smile

^^^The absolute best contributer to HM.CA and always will be. She's very sweet, kind, funny, and respectful. She's always brightening everyone's day, and always making me smile when I need it. smile

^ very cool dood! im pretty sure he welcomed me on the first day I joined and has great opinions on not just horror but everything!!!! cool

Excellent new victim,umm member to the asylum.:lol:

cool person, cool name, cool avatar from one of my favourite states in the states.

Daxter sounds like Dexter big_smile. Everytime I see your posts that makes me smile tongue. So that makes you freakin' awesome!

She's the upfront, nicest, refreshing and an honest person.  And hot.

big_smile <3.

Az is too smart and cool, he knows the answers to all my questions lol. cool

YOUR ALL DOOMED!!!

oppsie wrong thread...

babyfirefly is a refreshing, intelligent, feeling and VERY pretty Horror gal, represent baby!!!!

Baby_Firefly wrote:

Daxter sounds like Dexter big_smile. Everytime I see your posts that makes me smile tongue. So that makes you freakin' awesome!

thanks for the kind words babyfirefly you are even more freakin'  awesome and thedeadshallrule indeed does rule nuff said. by the way how come i am the only one who can edit my posts

Last edited by daxter (2010-01-17 23:59:48)

Daxter's the man!. another intelligent member who knows what he is talking about, is friendly and loves his horror!

^^ One funny ass guy, with a funny ass avatar lol and he's a great freind(:

vicious serial killer with a passion for french fries ^^^^^^
lol j/k a totally awesome person with great taste in Horror!!!

Kick'n it Killer Korn tunage on your morguespace YEAH!!!!

DeadShall-  Great movie taste and often a great witty humor.

AZ-Very witty, funny, and knowledgeable, he never flings poop without justification.