Re: Say Something Nice Thread

cracks me up, always makes good posts.

thank you.

^^^ He says nice things.  big_smile

he is a mushroom ( a fun guy, he he) full of fun and energy he's just proven that by the number of entries he has on here at the moment. i wish i could call him a friend but we can't match up on morguespace friends! it's a conspiracy!:o Aza is a good 'un:)

I enjoy every post that Wolfie makes. I hope to get to know him lots better in the years to come and we can look back and cackle at our time here on HM.

A sweet pretty lady, always has a smile and the best mod on the site by far big_smile
(Sorry Macho, try not to cry to much lol )

wolfman1959 wrote:

he is a mushroom ( a fun guy, he he) full of fun and energy he's just proven that by the number of entries he has on here at the moment. i wish i could call him a friend but we can't match up on morguespace friends! it's a conspiracy!:o Aza is a good 'un:)

I officially declare Wolfy my friend, MorgueSpace screwups or not!  I bestow on him the banana hat!

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2399/2211289994_a8b6b8ef1f.jpg?v=0

As for Morguy- he sucks.  big_smile
Seriously, great person who is always upbeat and fun.  Can take and give jokes with equal measure.  Knows the genre well.  A solid citizen at HM.

Azathoth is funny and loves monkeys and always seems to find the right monkey pictures for each situation tongue And that is kewl! cool Also nice!

Googo won a blu ray player which makes him supreme being ultimate badass

Googo won a blu ray player which makes him supreme being ultimate badass

Garden is a sweet guy  big_smile

Puppymonster is a sweet....puppymonster, lol

GOS10 really seems to have his shit together.....always a pleasure to chat with http://kebawe.com/smellies/smellie_cool.gif

^^^Awesome guy who is a joy to have on the forums.

You to Creature.http://kebawe.com/smellies/smellie_cool.gif

^^^ He wants me. That makes me feel good. Even though I am not gay... I'm still flattered.

^^ Says it as it is. And that can def. be a good thing smile

Last edited by BlackTequilaKiss (2010-02-09 17:58:56)

^^Person who makes everyone smile while posting on HM. smile

^^^ Has some serious flavor.  Never know what you're gonna get, but it's always good!

^^ Truthfully? One of the smartest posters on HM, he knows his movies and yet he also has a great sense of humour. His greatest trait though is when others are down he knows how to cheer them up. Fantastic, witty and sweet guy all round. smile

BTK is awesome, always a treat to read and have a conversation with. I'm sure everyone on the site is rushing to say something nice about her.

^^^Awesomely nice guy who knows his horror. Definitely a pleasure to have on the forums!!

Cool guy, no one can question his authenticity. Big time horror fan, has great taste in music.

not trying to whore for compliments, BTK and Creature are both on my friends list and wanted to give them their due.

Last edited by hackblowfist666 (2010-02-09 22:25:45)

Though I don't know him well, he has a good sense of people and a good taste in movies.

hackblowfist666 wrote:

Cool guy, no one can question his authenticity. Big time horror fan, has great taste in music.

not trying to whore for compliments, BTK and Creature are both on my friends list and wanted to give them their due.

We know you aren't hun so don't worry. wink

Something nice about you? Hehe you share my love for Buffy and Iron Maiden, that makes you awesome in my books! big_smilecool

Awesome gal that I have alot in common with and I enjoy her To The Max wink