Topic: Hammer Films Come to DVD April 6th

On April 6th, Sony Pictures Home Entertainment (SPHE) opens the doors to the Hammer vault with the release of six films making their DVD debuts in The Icons of Suspense Collection Presents Hammer Films. Hammer Films made their name with monsters and ...

Read More : Hammer Films Come to DVD April 6th

Re: Hammer Films Come to DVD April 6th

That's really cool news!! big_smile
I think I'm going to wait for the price to go down a little before I buy them though.

Cool

Great. More vintage Hammer goodness finally out on dvd. Just one question: anybody has a link to what the first two collections contained? I know Sony has a habit of releasing such collections but I guess the other two installments went under my radar.

I am so set on buying only blu ray, but I may have to break that to get this because I love Hammer

TheCrimsonGhost wrote:

Great. More vintage Hammer goodness finally out on dvd. Just one question: anybody has a link to what the first two collections contained? I know Sony has a habit of releasing such collections but I guess the other two installments went under my radar.

The first set was released by Universal as part of their Franchise collection and it included Brides of Dracula, The Curse of the Werewolf, Phantom of the Opera, Paranoiac, The Kiss of the Vampire, Nightmare, Night Creatures and The Evil of Frankenstein.

The second set had Curse of the Mummy's Tomb, Scream of Fear, The Two Faces of Dr. Jekyll and The Gorgon.