Topic: Help me find a movie.

Hi. This is my first post here. I signed up because there was this film I watched at a sleep over, years ago and I cant remember it for the life of me. So i was hoping someone here could help me out.

For starters, there was no known actors. Definitely not one for the kids, as there were a few very sexual scenes. The antagonist, if you can call him that was some sickly looking man with an eyepatch who appears in the protagonists dreams. There were alot of snake motifs in the film. It was set in some Arabian setting.

As for the plot, to the best of my memory, the girl was wealthy and went to this foreign place (can't remember if she went with anyone ie. family, friends). Starts having these dreams and starts to go a little nuts. She meets this guy. I can't remember if he's there to help her or not

If I remember it correctly the title was something to the effect of "Mr. (something)'s, night of (something". I put it in this forum since I didn't notice any of the actors, so I assumed it was pretty budget. I watched this when I was in high school at a sleep over so it's at least 11 years old. Probably older.

Thanks in advance and thanks for having me in this forum

Re: Help me find a movie.

I'm sorry, I have no idea what film that could be.

But welcome to HM! smile

Welcome to our little asylum Gow.

Complete shot in the dark, could it be Dreammaster?

Thanks for the help. I'm feeling really doubtful I'll figure it out. It seems to be really obscure

Welcome and its not ringing any bells for me sorry.

Hi!!
I don't have any idea regarding the movie you are asking about sorry for that.
Any ways Wellcome.

Are you sure you're not combining 2 movies ? If not.. can you remember anything else important ?

C'mon folks, no one has an idea?

kind of sounds like Dust Devil .

Sounds close but lacks the sex scenes Gow mentioned, unless the reviews I read just omitted them.

Hey, MoH!  You reviewed this film, does it sound like what Gow described?

bumpity bump to help new person

Nocturnal wrote:

Are you sure you're not combining 2 movies ? If not.. can you remember anything else important ?

Well... there's one scene where I THINK, some people were smoking a hookah. And in that scene there was a lady dancing with a snake around her neck. Her outfit was reminiscent of a belly dancer.

The lead character was blond with shoulder length hair.

There's on dream where she's on this bed and she looks up and there's a cross that turns around to reveal the antagonist (the guy with the eyeptach) crucified to it on the other side of it.

As well as an eyepatch he had slightly longer than shoulder length hair that was really thin and almost golem like. His face was pale.

And I'm fairly certain the setting was some mid eastern type place.

If I think of anything else I'll post it. Thanks for all your help guys.