Topic: Boondock Saints

This is a great movie..has anyone seen I'm sure some of the Irish folks here besides me wink has seen it..

Irish brothers Connor & Murphy MacManus live and work in Boston. Feeling that God's will to rid Earth from all human Evil was given to them as a mission, they set out to do their divine deed. A public outcry is never heard, and even FBI agent Paul Smecker, who follows their trace of bloodshed, admits that the boys are doing exactly what he secretly always has wished to happen. Risking their lives for their beliefs of Veritas (truth) and Aequitas (justice), the Boondock Saints are hyped by the public, for they are doing good, which only few dare to admit.

Re: Boondock Saints

Even though i'm not irish but you don't have to be in order to love this movie. This is actually one of my favorite movies. One of my favorite parts is when the brothers are sitting at the table and all of a sudden the gun goes off and splatters the cat right against the wall. But there are other ones that are my favorite scenes.

i have heard of it for sure..my girlfriends loves that movie..she thinks those irish dudes are hot..fuckers lol..i havent seen it yet..but it sounds like a good movie.

This movie is really good.

iv been talkin about this movie forever, i absolutely love it and iv made so many of my friends watch it, and not one of em has said it was bad. like iv said before, Troy Duffy is an under rated director

this is one of my favorite movies. i heard somewhere that thyre suppossed to be making a second one...if they do it beter be as good as the first

I love the BS, the shootout with Ill Duce outside the suburban home is a classic...

I just added it to my Netflix queue which is starting to get a bit long... lol.

MindFuk wrote:

i have heard of it for sure..my girlfriends loves that movie..she thinks those irish dudes are hot..fuckers lol..i havent seen it yet..but it sounds like a good movie.

I have to agree with your girlfriend on that lol..