Topic: New Horror Web Series!

Hi!

My names Emily Booth - I hail from the UK - have done lots of horror stuff here - not sure how many of my American friends will know me - I;ve been in Jake Wests Evil Aliens and Doghouse and I write for Gorezone and present stuff too. I'm producing and presenting my own online TV show - Behind the Screams! And episode 1 is now available to see on my website as well as YouTube.

Links coming very soon!

xxxxxx

Re: New Horror Web Series!

Hi Emily! i think you'll find a lot of forum members have heard of you, they are very knowledgeable. welcome to the site:)

Hell yeah Emily I remember you from Bits and outTHERE. I keep meaning to track down a copy of Pervirella wink
It's not all Yanks and Canucks on here we do have some really cool Brits (like me) and some not so cool ones (like wolfman1959) wink
Welcome to our little corner of hell big_smile

hey Emily I'm the puppy welcome to our insane asylum ( I mean  the best darn horror forum ever wink ) I also remember you from the totally awesome show "Bits"  . Here have a squeaky toy . Hope you can play lots big_smile:D

Welcome to the site Emily, I don't know of you, but I'll be sure to check out some of you're stuff. smile

P.S. I one of the cool canucks Macho speaks of big_smile

<INSERT MACHO NAME HERE> wrote:

Hell yeah Emily I remember you from Bits and outTHERE. I keep meaning to track down a copy of Pervirella wink
It's not all Yanks and Canucks on here we do have some really cool Brits (like me) and some not so cool ones (like wolfman1959) wink

watch it Macho  you're being almost nice to me again!;) thanks for the new slogan, adding the  "ish" makes more sense. anyway enough  of  macho, Emily i remember you from Razor blade Smile and  you being a sexy lady:). talking of sexy ladies...... Helllllllllloooooo Puppy! howwwwwwlllllllll  throws the biggest Bonio you've ever seen, chew on that my lovely puppy! tongue how are you babe? xx

Here's the youtube channel link for everyone to enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/user/emilyboothable

I love everything I've seen!  Keep up the good work!

wolfman1959 wrote:

watch it Macho  you're being almost nice to me again!;) thanks for the new slogan, adding the  "ish" makes more sense. anyway enough  of  macho, Emily i remember you from Razor blade Smile and  you being a sexy lady:). talking of sexy ladies...... Helllllllllloooooo Puppy! howwwwwwlllllllll  throws the biggest Bonio you've ever seen, chew on that my lovely puppy! tongue how are you babe? xx

awwwwww hey wolfie thanks for Bonio wink  I got a really crappy cold at the min can't even wag my tail at the min .But now feeling a little better knowing My wolfie is ok loves ya hun xxx

wolfman1959 wrote:

MMh Razorblade smile was on the opening for that one was great fun smile