Topic: Hannibal Rising on DVD May 29th

Hannibal Rising is going to explode onto DVD May 29th according to DavisDVD. HANNIBAL RISING marks the first time in the award-winning series, best selling author Thomas Harris (“Red Dragon,” “Silence of the Lambs”) write...

Read More : Hannibal Rising on DVD May 29th

Re: Hannibal Rising on DVD May 29th

I really enjoyed "Hannibal Rising".  I'll probably pick this one up on DVD.  The special features are pretty decent.  Looks like a good buy.

I might have to check this movie out.  I haven't seen any of the Hannibal Lector movies and I really want to, so this looks like the perfect place to start.

After seing this movie, i thought it was really good. The storyline how Lector became infamous, played out really well. I enjoyed seeing this movie alot. I'm definitely gonna pick this one up plus i have all the other ones dealing with Hannibal Lector.

vorwald2006 wrote:

I might have to check this movie out.  I haven't seen any of the Hannibal Lector movies and I really want to, so this looks like the perfect place to start.

You have to.  Hannibal Lector is one of a kind.

But they are gonna come out with a sequel. They have to with this and when it does come out, i can't wait to see it.

Didn't get to see the film but will when it hits DVD. I know it will not be the same without Anthony. I agree Hannibal Lector is one of a kind!!!

I read all of the books and I have seen all the movies.  This is an instant classic.  I agree BDD they left us hanging.  I wan to see Dr. Hannibal Lecter eat the census taker's liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti.

TiM the Zombie wrote:

I really enjoyed "Hannibal Rising".  I'll probably pick this one up on DVD.  The special features are pretty decent.  Looks like a good buy.

the only thing I have on this movie is they give Hannibal a "reason" to kill....and it's revenge....I liked it better when we just knew him as an evil monster with no reason at all.

this movie was really good but i didn't enjoy it as much as the other hannibal movies...ill be skipping this one

May 19th..must pick this one up..still havent seen Red Dragon yet.

MindFuk wrote:

May 19th..must pick this one up..still havent seen Red Dragon yet.

Before you see Red Dragon, go watch Manhunter. Red Dragon is actually a remake to Manhunter. Even though Anthony Hopkins isn't in it. He isn't the first to play Hannibal Lector. Brian Cox played Lector in Manhunter. This movie is really good. I think it's as good as Red Dragon. So really the entire Lector series is:

Manhunter
Silence of the Lambs
Hannibal
Red Dragon

i will have to see it i hhave mixed things about this movie

ManHunter..sounds good,  i'll have to rent it this weekend.

Looking forward to picking this one I still haven't seen red dragon but I will deffently renting this one..

I actually forgot about this movie, I had'nt seen it so I may have to check it out when it comes.

so far away..i just want this movie

MindFuk wrote:

ManHunter..sounds good,  i'll have to rent it this weekend.

OMG you have to see Manhunter...William Peterson did such a good job and the film is creepy as shit....ending is classic, yes...no Anthony Hopkins, but Brian Cox does an decent job of Lector...obviously Hopkins did it better though.

HR will prolly be a sell out, like so many ppl around here want it.