Topic: Horror On DVD for April 3rd

Today is April 3rd and we have ALOT to unload this week. Unfortunately most of it is probably garbage but hey I know alot of people who love Brain Damage movies for the pure indie cheese that they provide. But we also have two great DVDs coming out t...

Read More : Horror On DVD for April 3rd

Re: Horror On DVD for April 3rd

I'm looking forward to Black Christmas (Unrated), and the two Godzilla movies.  Hopefully, I will be able to get a hold of at least one of those three movies.

I'm pissed. I went over to the video store this morning and they didn't even have Black Christmas. The guy who works there said it didn't come out and thought it comes out on the 10th. That's awesome that the other 2 Godzilla movies came out. I picked up the original 2 disc Godzilla/Gojira movie when it came out.

The Mario Bava Collection, Volume 1  is a set I've been waiting for, yeah...
and I already have Karla, I bought a PAL version from the other side of the pond.
It's just so-so IMO, making Homolka look like a victim and not the fuckin monster that she was!

There are a couple I want this week.  I'd like to pick up "The Mario Bava Collection", "Black Christmas", and "Kidnapped".