Topic: Resident Evil Afterlife

coming out Fall 2010.characters Chris Redfield,Alice,Claire Redfield,Albert Wesker.location on filming tokyo japan,alaska,los angels.backround info ,alice goes to this prison on the ruins of LA to find survivors of the virus.she teams up with the survivors and finds chris redfield and encounters zombies.anyone have more info please post here

Re: Resident Evil Afterlife

I've been looking forward to this for a long while! Can't wait! smile

Another RE Movie, well I keep hoping that they will put one of my three favorite Caracter ,Barry Burton,Rebecca  and for the last and not the least Chris Redfield, And one more thing, welldone for choosing that guy who is playing Albert Wesker he fit really cool in it.

Last edited by johns (2010-03-27 02:50:35)

ive not been a fan of the resident evil films and this is just gonna be another film in gonna wait till its on TV.
what i dotn get is that wentworth miller from prison break is playing chris redfield, why, he play a more convincing leon (res 4 leon)

I thought RE: Extinction was pretty cool, it broke from the story line of the video games and went in a really interesting direction. I'll definitely check out the new one when it comes out.

R U serious they finally decide to put some things from the game and from what it appears like to me is that they pic the bugs the freakin bugs from RE4 and RE5 which arent really even zombies anymore. From what ive heard even the director is pulling away from the plot from 4 and 5 (game) and will come out with a new RE game years from now cuz of right now they arent even zombies and this is what they pick to be in the movie mad . What they should have done is do RE 1-3 from the game or books into movies, try not to change almost anything and stop, not do 4 and 5 and thats it, it makes pretty upset that the whole thing was right there laid out for them and they couldnt have messed it up more.

Im looking forward to it as creature, I loved the other films, im sure this will be a great movie too

Heh, I remember all the bad reviews I heard when the first film came out, im surprised they've come this far!
Im glad though, they have all been pretty fun.