10. Pieces. Awesome gore, stupid script and horrible acting.
9. Don't go in the Woods Alone. No plot, ugly women, horrible acting and a horrific script. And a very high body count.
8.Splatter University. The title speaks for itself.
7. Toxic Advenger. Offensive and hilarious, gory and downright stupid.
6. Sorority House Massacre. You can actually see the microphone hanging down in one scene.
5. Slaughter High. Bad british actors trying to do American accents, awesome gore and some creative kills.
4. The Outing. C'mon, a killer genie killing teens inside of a musuem. We have a high body count with some pretty good gore, racist bullies, a oprea singing security guard, rape, killer snakes and a old indian mummy. What more do you want?
3. Leprechaun. Quite possibly one of the dumbest movies ever made. But it's fun and Jennifer Anniston use to be hotter than three hells.
2. Deadly Friend. Ok, forget about what I just said about Leprechaun, this really is the dumbest horror movie ever made. But it's worth watching just for the amazing basketball scene.
1. Slumber Party Massacre. One of my favorite horror movies of all time. Simple slasher movie plot, tons of gore and nudity and full of cheese.
Last edited by Suspiria_89 (2010-02-17 12:08:20)