Re: Last horror movie you watched?

Will do, when is the next one?

Anyone who is on Skype feel free to PM your usernames.

Last edited by Theli (2013-09-01 16:39:51)

^^
If you have some time to play around with your account/system/whatever, I'll be around for a while tonight (I may be out for eating snacks and such, but I'm going to hang around for most of the night.)

So if you are free tonight drop an IM to-
azathoth1945
on Skype, I'll add you.

Behind The Mask

A couple nights ago saw Dark Skies.  Thought it was ok, but have some issues with things.

6 Souls.  Original premise and interesting.  Overall though, kinda blah.

Cat's Eye (1985) - 8/10

Not the best anthology movie as far as horror goes, but it's a fun one. None of the three stories are very scary IMO, but they are interesting to watch and at times get pretty intense. Especially the second story, dealing with extreme heights. I think my palms were sweating during that one. lol
Plus, James Woods is in it. And he's always a badass.

it's been a busy couple of weeks and i haven't been able to get any movies in until recently, so with that:

Art of the Devil 2004, not as creepy as i'd hoped, nor did it have that much to do with art lol, pretty good none the less

Cello 2005, not too many horror movies about music/musical instruments, there's a handful but not too too many, also not as creepy as some of the asian horror i've seen, i've seen some real zingers so that's kind of hard to live up to, it was still a pretty good movie none the less

Happy Hell Night 1992, i can see an early Sam Rockwell, but Darren McGavin? really? Kolchak? i wonder how they convinced him to be in this movie lol that's all i got

Clownhouse 1989, evidently i'm on a Sam Rockwell kick, what are the odds of that? 2 in a freakin row

Happy Birthday to Me 1981, lol yeah i got nuthin

Gut 2012

another one , i got nothin

azathoth wrote:

^^
If you have some time to play around with your account/system/whatever, I'll be around for a while tonight (I may be out for eating snacks and such, but I'm going to hang around for most of the night.)

So if you are free tonight drop an IM to-
azathoth1945
on Skype, I'll add you.

I missed this message, but I added you to my contacts. I just wan't too keen on posting my username on a public forum, don't need any hackers or trolls with that info.

cthulu76 wrote:

Gut 2012

another one , i got nothin

I loved this one and I will always do...

SILK [2006]

Taiwan, completely MAD. Scientifics create a thing that can contact Ghosts and they get with a CRAZYYY Ghost girl. Man, she's badass. Very fun, another asian very, very cool one. Damn I love their movies...

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-09-02 13:25:53)

Watched 'Don't look now' for the first time last week

Gutterball

Hold Your Breath - not as near as bad as I thought it was going to be. Asylums best film to date IMO. Most of the special effects sucked, but at least they tried making the kill scenes gory, the story was simple but fun and Katrina Bowden is as lovely as ever. 6/10

^^^
Asylum's best??? Damn I GOTTA SEE THAT!!! lol
And Katrina Bowden, love that girl, LoveLoveLove her.

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-09-02 17:51:35)

rebecca574 wrote:

Watched 'Don't look now' for the first time last week

What did you think?

^^^
Yeah, I wanna know too... Don't leave us hanging. lol

Trying to get back into movie mode again after struggling to get things back to normal.

Madison County 4/10
The Innkeepers 10/10
The Possession (2012) 9/10

Going to check out The Last Will and Testament of Rosalind Leigh now.

^^^
Now THAT's a kick ass one truely.

@Punk
Damn right.

The Last Will and Testament of Rosalind Leigh 8/10
Atrocious (2010/2011) 8/10

Revenge of The Creature (1955)

6/10

I fell asleep to Shaun of the Dead last night. Not sure that counts, though. Either way, it's a funny flick.

The Satanic Rites of Dracula

I love Hammer flicks.

That's a good one.

The Crying dead (2011)

When the trailer came out about two years ago, A lot people were compared it to Grave Encounter.

I was not big fan of Graven Encounter but that movie is a masterpieces to compared to The Crying dead (2011)

The dead won't be the only ones crying after this movie, as you be crying for wasting time on this rubbish.

The open scenes was really weired and the only decent part of the movie, Before title come up, we see fast forward scene from later in the movie.

Then get a bunch of people auditioning for new Ghost hunting show.

65% of nothing happing in this movie, boring plot very unlikeable people, who could not act, or actors pretending to be as Bad actors as they could .

There was not one second of a eerie feeling in this movie even WHEN the ghost showed up, effect were really badly done.

Then if the ghost don't show up, these people end up getting blown or drag away, that was so many time in less then a few minutes is gets tedious and boring, dose not scarce anyone.

2 out of 10

Last edited by BASSI (2013-09-04 03:09:26)

AMERICA MARY [2012] rewatch

Even much better than the first time, damn what an awesome one this is. Katharine is truely AMAZING AND WONDERFUL. Damn the girl is badass into this one. I dig the Twisted Twins stuff, can't wait to see the next they put out. They are fantastic. THIUMBS UP!!! big_smile

LIFE BLOOD [2009]

Another one from the best Horror year EVER. With Vamps AND Sophie Monk which I love. Very cool story, characters and shots. Pretty damn enjoyable this was.

Damn 2009 rocks like H3LL!!! big_smile

What's the best horror film from '09 Punk?

I heard the Soska sisters are working on the next WWE movie, Mark of Kain or something.