Re: Last horror movie you watched?

Well I saw Nightmare on Elm Street on the big screen. Heh I think you all know how that went.

Leon you should watch the DVD of Cabin Fever.. I started watching it on Sci Fi and than when they started cutting it up I changed it.

Just watched Silent Hill - I really liked this one.  I don't know anything about the games, but I thought it was very good.  And I also finally watched Cigarette Burns, really good stuff there.

And I just finished watching Takashi Miike's MoH - Imprint.
It just knocked my favorite, Jenifer down a notch smile

The Last Man On Earth

I just watched MoH Jenifer by Dario Argento.  Excellent film.

I just watched Headspace.. Not bad but it was pretty weird too.. But luckily I was expecting that kind of movie from Modern Cine

I just saw Halloween 2 and The Beastmaster back to back on the Sci-Fi channel.

i just watched the fog. horrible movie

You must have seen the remake right?  You couldnt possibly be talking about John Carpenter's original masterpiece.

nah,the remake im talkin about. never saw the original

Yeah, the remake is absolute shit.  By far the worst remake I have ever seen.  You should check out the original.  It's one of the best horror films ever.

Just watched cannibal holocaust ( animal cruelty free version) , i saw the fully uncut 1 about a year ago but wanted to see it without the pointless animal killing. It's the version from the grindhouse deluxe edition dvd. I have never known what to make of cannibal holocaust, the 1 thing i can say though is that it sticks in your mind.

I have just finished watching Hellraiser and Carrie. Both very cool movies. Damn I laughed a lot during Carrie, so much funny stuff smile

Now I'm gonna watch Suspiria, and think I will see An American Werewolf in London and The Texas Chain Saw Massacre after that. Yep, gonna have myself a sleepless night smile

Just got done watching The House on Haunted Hill (1999).. It was actually pretty good. I thought it might be trash like most remakes but I enjoyed it. The cast was great. I also appreciated all the attention they paid to the original film on the DVD.. They had whole segments dedicated to the original..

I just watched Feast, great flick and Dance of the Dead Tobe Hoopers MOH episode, not too bad but predictable and not my favorite by any means. Still I think Incident on and off ... is my favorite.

Just got done watching another decent remake.. Tobe Hoopers Invaders From Mars.. Nice little movie with Karen Black and James Karen..

Goon wrote:

Leon you should watch the DVD of Cabin Fever.. I started watching it on Sci Fi and than when they started cutting it up I changed it.

It was good, but they obviously cut out some scenes on Sci-fi. If i liked the movie edited I'm sure I'l like it even more on dvd.

I just finished watching Stanley Kubrick's The Shining again.  What a great film.

Goon wrote:

Just got done watching another decent remake.. Tobe Hoopers Invaders From Mars.. Nice little movie with Karen Black and James Karen..

I forgot all about that one.  I must have watched that twenty times as a kid.  It will make you appreciate the value of a penny.

I just watched the trauma flick, Chopper Chicks in Zombietown.  Not entirely impressed but a fun movie at that.  It's got Don Calfa from Return of the Living Dead which was the best part.  I dunno I'm usually not impressed with trauma films.  Worth a viewing though.

Last horror movie I saw was Dawn of the Dead.. the remake

Last edited by RaVeN71806 (2006-09-26 12:23:56)

Aliens

Dog Soldiers

Screw Underworld, Dog Soldiers is where its at. I had high expectations for this film and I was not dissapointed. A definite much watch.

John Carpenter's Vampires

TiM the Zombie wrote:

I just watched the trauma flick, Chopper Chicks in Zombietown.

Isn't Billy Bob in that one, playing the husband of one of the lead women?