Re: Last horror movie you watched?

Smiley was freakin' horrible! Worst movie of 2012...

Nightmare Factory (2011) - Very cool doc, I only wish it coulda been much longer lol

8/10

Geizy wrote:

My last horror movie night was The Worst Horror Movie Ever Made, ...

This is the only movie that has gained a negative rating on my website.  Though if you want to see a non-horror version of these guys, watch Metalheads.

azathoth wrote:
Geizy wrote:

My last horror movie night was The Worst Horror Movie Ever Made, ...

This is the only movie that has gained a negative rating on my website.  Though if you want to see a non-horror version of these guys, watch Metalheads.

I have that flick only cause of Bill Zebub... his movies are crazy bad but I have seen worse than his worse...

anyways the last one I saw was "Night of the Creeps" - it's still a cool flick even today

The Redsin Tower - one of my all time favorite independent horror films. It's amazing what the toetag crew did with such a limited budget. 9/10

Michael Ritchie's The Island....Shout did a great job restoring it....most the time.  The scenes with the night sky are pretty bad looking but any close ups look like it was just shot a few years ago.  Great movie, too

ChainSaW80 wrote:

Smiley was freakin' horrible! Worst movie of 2012...

Spme like, some don't. I did . smile

Talking of Creeps DemonToBlasterozoids, have you seen this???

CREEP
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3O39EIWo0E

I truely love this movie. The shots are just magnificient. Cool story and pretty damn enjoyable acting I've found.
Creepy [rhey couldn't have found better title, it really is] like I like so i punch a 8.666/10 in this flick's teeth.

DemonToSome wrote:

I have that flick only cause of Bill Zebub... his movies are crazy bad but I have seen worse than his worse...

Somehow I'm not surprised that Demon knows of Zebub.

Leatherface: Texas Chainsaw Massacre 3

I just found a channel on youtube that plays full length old made for TV horror flicks and watched Terror On The Beach from 1973. Fun, fun! The channel is here http://www.youtube.com/user/TVTERRORLAND
Have fun!

Suspiria_89 wrote:

The Redsin Tower - one of my all time favorite independent horror films. It's amazing what the toetag crew did with such a limited budget. 9/10

I dug that one too.  To date, probably my favorite of Fred Vogel's movies that I have seen.

The Night Evelyn Came Out Of The Grave (1972) - Beautiful locations, beautiful women and a nice twist, but it is also pretty uneventful.  2.5/5.

To The Devil A Daughter (1976) - The most nudity that I can remember in a Hammer flick, including a young Nastassja Kinski doing full frontal, very nice!  A pretty cool flick to boot.  3/5.

Open Graves (2009) - Actually better than I expected.  Some of the CGI is cheesy looking, and it reminded me a bit of a Final Destination film, but it was entertaining.  3/5.

Watched Megan Is Missing last night.  Not great, but the last 1/2 hr or so was okay.  A couple of scenes played out waaaay too long, overall kind of......eh.

DanielTempest wrote:

I just found a channel on youtube that plays full length old made for TV horror flicks and watched Terror On The Beach from 1973. Fun, fun! The channel is here http://www.youtube.com/user/TVTERRORLAND
Have fun!

Cool. Subscribed right away.
One I'm gonna watch definitely in a few hours in this batch is The Murders In The Rue Morgue [1986] which is one of my all times Horror favorite.
What a truely brilliant masterF*CKINGpiece. Love it. 666/10

Thanks. smile

alien25, I loved Open Graves too. A little bit so so done CGI like at the end when she transforms but still great FXs at some places I found.
And man, ELIZA DUUUSHKUUU!!!
Nice cleveage and acting she has given us in it.

The seroents, H3LL yeah, I was SCREEEAAAMING when that scene played. lol

Dig that one. big_smile

DanielTempest wrote:

Have fun!

Ooh, nice find!  Thanks for the link. smile

The Human Centipede 2. Now I've seen my fair share of extreme horror, I like gore and I don't have a weak stomach but this film made me just as squemish as the non-horror fans I watched it with. Disgusting and disturbing, and what's more- it was an utter disgrace to film making. Terrible pacing, no character development, terrible acting, just bleh. I never say this, but I wish I hadn't wasted my time with this film.

^^^
That's EXACTLY why I LOOOVED it. And all the others ones too.

Man I've never been so crushed and deceptionated by any other movie since the crapoïd Exorcist. Gets only 1 point more and that's because of the femme fatale Alessandra Torresani which I love with a drooling passion in American Horror Story and Caprica.
I don't even wanna talk about Christian Slater.

Check their Wiki's page to get what I mean

Shows that even with way talended actors a bad script and cinematography can sunk the boat deep down.

Don't you ever, ever watch that huge fucking crap they shouldn't even call movie.
You'll thank me later. Although yes, I take Visa and Checks. lol

2/10

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-01-17 20:51:31)

Uncle Same

Fear

I watched Beyond the Black Rainbow again. It still sucks. Most of all because it has such promise.

^It is an odd one indeed, but one that I enjoyed.

The Reflecting Skin (1990) - Seth, a young boy in 1950's rural America tries to cope with life.  Inspired by his father's stories of Vampires, he comes to believe that the widow who lives up the road is a Vampire.  He and his friends torment her, but despite is best efforts, his older brother Cameron, fresh from the Pacific theatre, falls in love with her.  When Seth's friends begin to disappear, it becomes clear that this rural community is in the grips of something far more sinister than imaginary Vampires.  This really was a cool idea for a film.  It was beautifully shot with fantastic locations.  The characters were interesting, but unfortunately, the poor acting really held this one back.  Had it been better, particularly by the lead character, I would have scored it much higher.  3/5.

About to start up:

Friday the 13th Part VI: Jason Lives

I remember loving this flick (below). I wish theyd release it on blu or dvd at least.

Well, it's not a horror flick but what a great slow burn with a pretty brutal ending. Loved Killer Joe NC=17! And I just saw recently the daughter in it is in one called Jack and Diane. Anyway, think it's one of Matthew McConaughey's best performances to date and I really don't care for him.

Trailer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxpvzmvFHTM

alien25 wrote:

3/5.

Last edited by JoeTerror (2013-01-19 04:20:46)

Oh saw Storage 24 a couple of weeks ago on HDNet Movie channel. For the most part I kind of enjoyed it. It got only so so reviews I think but felt like it was something I hadnt seen before. A good B monster/alien movie. 6/10

Trailer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BG7agS1DhMQ

^^
Never saw a storage facility like that, but, eh, looks neat.

Just finished off another block of my Slendy vids.  Just passed 1,200.  Have about another 800 or so to go.

JoeTerror wrote:

I remember loving this flick (below). I wish theyd release it on blu or dvd at least.

Well, it's not a horror flick but what a great slow burn with a pretty brutal ending. Loved Killer Joe NC=17! And I just saw recently the daughter in it is in one called Jack and Diane. Anyway, think it's one of Matthew McConaughey's best performances to date and I really don't care for him.

Trailer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxpvzmvFHTM

alien25 wrote:

3/5.

They should release it on DVD, it really is a beautiful film in many ways, I just wish that they used better actors for some of the roles.  As for Killer Joe, a really good slow burn thriller with dark humor and a little hottie named Dottie, Juno Temple is such a little cutie!

The Kindred (1987). Great 80 VHS Creature Feature, which I assume is relatively unknown. 2 bad cause its honestly up there with From Beyond. Great fun. Bad ass creature effects and design. 9/10.